Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

World Isn't Always What It Seems, The

by Angel
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The World isn't always what it seems

The World isn't always what it seems

by Angel

TITLE: The World isn't always what it seems
AUTHOR: Angel
EMAIL: Angel_530@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG-15
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMARY: None given
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Jack O'Neill stepped through the stargate expecting to gate to a nice planet full of trees, but what he got was the shit load of a lifetime.

Have you every felt like your world was being crushed? Like the forces that put you together are ripping you apart. Have you every dreamed of someone and then they were just gone?

One second Sam Carter's beautiful face was smiling at one of Jack's usual quips then all he could see was blood, and he wasn't even quite sure if it was his blood or her blood.

Sam kneeled over him, holding a piece of cloth over his open wound, she desperately tried to stop the bleeding, but no avail. As the blood just kept gushing her tears became more visible, in the dim light.

He looked up at her once more and noticed the tears as she yelled at Daniel to dial home. His arms lightly reached for her hand as he tried to whisper something to her. She leaned down to him and lightly kissed his lips and said something he couldn't quite make out.

His lasts thoughts were, `I spent an eternity in your eyes, a land of hopes and dreams. And suddenly, I realized, my world is not as it seems.'

And then everything went dark. 1 week later:

Jack's eyes slowly opened and closed even faster as the harsh light of the infirmary shocked his eyes. "He's awake." Jack heard someone say.

"Jack?" Sam said, running her hand along his hair.

"Oh for crying out loud, what world am I in now?" Jack said, trying to sit up a little.

"What?" Sam said.

"You called me Jack, you never call me Jack."

"You don't remember what happened before you blacked out?" Sam said, with tears in her eyes.

"I thought that was just a dream..." His voice trailed off as Sam reached down and kissed him lightly, like before.

"Oh, it wasn't a dream after all." Jack said reaching up and kissing Sam once more.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Angel