Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Locked Room

by Kate
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Locked Room

Locked Room

by Kate

Title: Locked Room
Author: Kate
Email: sorsha16@hotmail.com
Category: Thoughts, None
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: Divide and Conquer, Point of View
Season: 4
Rating: PG
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Some of Sam's lil' thoughts.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: Feedback!
Yay...I love it!
This is just short and kind of ...well short.
Hope ya like it.

So how exactly, do I handle this one? I mean, the twin thing was kind of hell to get through, but I think both the Colonel and I handled things exceptionally. And I mean, it wasn't so easy watching him kiss me...er, her across the mirror. I could have almost touched them. She touched him...in a way that I could never- Stop Sam...just stop it.

So, sending my sanity packing, I essentially told him that I love him just as much as he loves me. And then we left it in that damn room. We locked it in a cold gray room, where Anise's voice still echoes off the walls. And I can still see him sitting there...

His eyes held mine, the whole time. When he said he cared for me, I felt the honesty slam into my chest. I knew I had to tell the truth. So when she asked me...I couldn't lie. Not even to myself.

She asked if I cared for him. What was I supposed to say? He stood there, his eyes searching mine. Just as I had held to his when he had been strapped to that damn chair. She asked and I told her the truth. I told that stupid machine the truth...I love him.

So, technically I'm screwed. The military doesn't take kindly to a couple of officers admitting their undying love to each other under alien technology. And to them, it would just be lust. None of the friendship, or the care. It would be the fricken' Lewinsky of the SCG.

So we left all of it in a room. A room where we can close the door and lock it shut. Letting the cement and steel block our feelings and our truths. Hiding away honesty, in a chair, in a room.But that's just it.We can't keep it in that room...that's the problem.I just don't know how to handle it.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kate