Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Can't Catch Us

by Helen
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Can't Catch us

Can't Catch us

by Helen

Can't Catch us
AUTHOR: Helen
EMAIL: helljackson85@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Action/Adventure
PAIRING: Daniel/Sam, Jack/Janet
SPOILERS: none given
SEASON / SEQUEL: 5
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: language
SUMMARY: Daniel wants time alone with his girlfriend but jack want's to know who she is
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I really, really like this, please be kind

"oww" Daniel Jackson cried out before Sam Carter giggled "it's not funny, something is really poking me" Daniel stated as Sam stepped back and pressed against the other wall and pulled Daniel towards her "it was a broom" Sam stated before she clasped Daniel's lips with her own, she wanted him and their crumpled army shirts proved that "I figured seeing as we are in a broom closet" Daniel said as he tried to talk but she was holding on to his lips "only place I could find" Sam stated as Daniel smiled as Sam carried on kissing him, Daniel grasped the belt of her fatigues and lifted her up which made her stand on tip toes, her lips were sore but she liked it, Daniel hands started roam over her lower back, she pulled her hands around him towards his chest, she went back on her feet grasping at his collar, her hands moved down towards his trousers "not enough room" Daniel stated as Sam pulled back and took deep breaths "I know" she said as she kneed his shoulders "maybe we should go back to my room" Daniel said before he bent and kissed her neck "and have everyone popping in" Sam said as Daniel nodded "the VIP room" Daniel mumbled against her neck and she giggled, he had been working for two days and hadn't shaved "no can do, ever since Janet and the colonel were caught while General Hammond was showing those people around" Sam stated as Daniel laughed "I heard that Teal'c tripped on the clothes" Daniel said as Sam nodded "landed at the foot of the bed" Sam before they looked at each other and bust out laughing "he put guards on the VIP keys" Sam said as Daniel held his side "oh god, I can just image Jack's face" Daniel said before the over head radio came on "doctor Jackson, Major Carter report to Colonel O'Neil, sir are we allowed to do this" a officers voice stated before Daniel and Sam groaned "better go, he love's hide and seek" Daniel said before Sam bent down and grabbed their shirts "if we lock him in his room maybe we'll get some peace and quite" Daniel stated as Sam smiled at him slyly "I don't think so" Sam stated as Daniel frowned "your right, he'll get out" Daniel said as Sam shook her head "no, I mean, all we've done is kiss if we were alone in your room, well lets just say it would make the colonel blush" Sam stated as Daniel raised his eye brows and looked before he abounded buttoning his shirt and kissed Sam hard enough to knock the air out of her, Sam grabbed him and held on to him tightly.

Daniel open the door and walked out, he jumped when Teal'c stopped in front of him "Teal'c" Daniel said before he slammed the door shut "are you not joining us in a game of poker" Teal'c asked as Daniel nodded "yeah, just going to get Sam and my money" Daniel said as Teal'c stood there "are you not going" Teal'c asked as Daniel nodded before he pointed to the broom closet "I've forgotten something" Daniel stated before he slipped back into the closet.

Jack O'Neil watched Daniel, who was sitting across from him "Danny boy" Jack asked as Daniel looked a him "yeah ok, Jack" Daniel said before Sam slipped a hand on to his thigh, he cleared his throat "right" he said as he rolled his neck as Sam's hand inch further north, Daniel jolted an inch off his seat "space monkey" Jack said as Daniel looked at Sam then at Jack "I'm good" he said before threw her cards down "sorry guys but I'm tried" Sam stated before Teal'c lifted his head from the table "night good Carter" he said before Jack slapped him on the back and Teal'c laid his head back down "out like a log" he stated before Daniel watched Sam walked towards the door "night Carter" Jack stated before Daniel held up his index finger and mouthed a minute as Sam smiled "night guys" she said before she walked out "so Danny" Jack said before Daniel looked at him "here" Daniel said before he showed Jack he's cards.

Sam looked up when Jack, Daniel and Teal'c walked into the mess hall, slowly, taking careful steps, they spotted Carter and walked over to her, Daniel got in quick and sat next to Sam, squeezing her leg quickly "I'm on coffee run" Jack stated as Teal'c rubbed his head "I shall get the aspirin" Teal'c stated before they stood and walked towards the counter, Sam lent in close to Daniel "I waited for you" Sam said as she drew circles on his leg "the one night Jack is too caught up and I fall asleep" Daniel said before he sat back and Sam smiled at him before she grabbed his hand "tonight you better not" Sam said before Daniel grinned at her before Jack and Teal'c sat down with a thud "god" Daniel exclaimed before Jack and Teal'c looked at him "sorry" Jack stated before Teal'c slowly let his head drop forward and straight on to the table "is he alright" Sam asked as Jack lifted Teal'c's head "yeah fine" Jack stated before Daniel winched at his friend "he did tequila and the worm" Daniel said as Jack let Teal'c's head drop back down "the worm didn't agree with his worm" Jack stated.

Daniel held Sam against him as he kissed her, her hands clanged to his bare arms, he kissed her neck and smiled when she groaned "Daniel" she moaned into his ear before there was a knocking sound before someone walked in "Danny" Jack shouted before Sam ducked under the covers and Daniel looked at him "what" he asked as he hid Sam "oh sorry" Jack said not the bit embarrassed but more interested "do you want me to leave" Jack asked as Daniel nodded before Jack slowly turned and walked out, taking his time. Sam peered over the top of the cover when the door shut "close" Sam stated as Daniel smiled and looked at her "didn't I lock that door" Daniel asked as Sam sighed before she turned and lent against him "I don't care" she said before she kissed him and pushed him back.

Sam nodded to an air man before Jack jogged towards her "got a question" he stated as Sam smiled at him "what about" she asked as Jack looked down "do you know of anyone, like a woman that would have a thing for Daniel" Jack asked as Sam hid a sly grin "most of the nurses and some of the air force women, except for Janet, she only has eyes for you, but so does the high committee of PXY769" Sam stated as Jack looked at her "well, last night, I don't know if I should be telling you this" Jack stated as Sam smiled at Jack "go on" she said as Jack smiled, like a little boy in a candy store "Danny boy was doing the wild stuff with someone" Jack stated as Sam smiled "right" she said before she stopped outside her lab "I have work" she stated as Jack nodded "I've got to go tell Janet" Jack stated as Sam smiled "don't forget to lock the door after you" Sam stated as Jack stared at her before he disappeared and Sam walked into her lab.

Jack searched for three weeks, giving time for Sam and Daniel to spend time tougher. Of course they let Janet on, what good was it not letting Jack's wife in on it. She could taunt him.

Sam and Daniel smiled everyday they went through the stargate and watched Jack looking for women who might have caught Daniel's eye. But he didn't. That only made Sam, Daniel and Janet giggle even more.

Jack was slipping into the land of nod when Daniel walked into his office, he still couldn't believe they gave him an office "I feel sorry for you jack, I mean, trying to find this woman, and having no luck" Daniel stated as Jack looked at him "so just tell me" Jack pleaded as Daniel smiled "ok, I'll tell you, she's going to be Mrs S Jackson" Daniel stated as Jack sighed "that doesn't mean anything, only that you asked her to marry you, Daniel you sly little dog, I'm happy for you" Jack stated before he hugged his brother "you know I have to tell you, seeing as your going to be my best man" Daniel stated as jack smiled "she's the woman I love, and think I always loved, she looks good in anything blue, and believe me I'm not looking forward to asking her father for her hand in marriage and I'm not looking forward to buying a microwave, she may dismantle it" Daniel stated before it all clicked for jack "dam it, I should of known, I saw turfs of blonde hair when I caught you two in bed, I caught you two in bed" jack stated as Daniel smiled "I leave you to your thinking" Daniel stated as jack mumbled to himself as Daniel walked out whistling "I'm going to kill you space monkey" jack shouted before he shot out of his office and heard Daniel running, boy jack was going to hurt him, then he saw Janet and Sam waving to him as he rushed passed them.

The end .

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Helen