Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Song and Dance

by Helen
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Song and Dance

by Helen

TITLE: Song and Dance
AUTHOR: Helen
EMAIL: helljackson85@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Drabble
PAIRING: Daniel/Sam
SPOILERS: menace
SEASON / SEQUEL: 5
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: You must have watched Buffy 'once more with feeling to understand this. SG-1 start to sing.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: please forgive it was three o'clock when i wrote this

SG-1 stroll through the seemingly dark park holding guns high (expect for Daniel, he don't believe in hurting people) jack sighs to himself before music starts up.

"Every single mission, the same old arrangements, we go out and fight the fight" jack sang before a Jaffa stepped out and rushed at them "still feel the strangest strangements, nothing here is real, nothing here is right" jack sang before the Jaffa fired at Daniel's feet who dove back wards and Teal'c stepped forward and took the Jaffa down. Jack stared at Daniel who was helped to his feet "We've been making shows of trading blows, hoping that no one knows that we've been going through the motions, been walking through the part. We were always brave and kinder righteous now we find we're wavering. Crawl out of your grave you'll find this fight doesn't mean a thing" jack sang before two Jaffa's and a system lord surrounded them "they ain't got that swing" the Jaffa and lord sang before SG-1 looked at them "thanks for noticing" they all sang back before Sam and Teal'c rushed at the Jaffa's and Daniel and jack rushed for the lord

"they do pretty well against fens from Nuit. But lately we can tell that they've been going through the motions" all the Gou'ald sang before Sam and Teal'c took the two Jaffa's out and the lord hit Daniel and sent him flying "going through the motions" the system lord sang before jack shot him "their not even half the team they oww" the system lord sang before he fell over.

Daniel got his feet "will we stay this way forever, sleep walk through our lives endive" Daniel sang before a group of villagers rushed to them "how can we repay you" "whatever" jack sang before Daniel shot him a look "we don't want to be, going through the motions" SG-1 sang before they walked towards the Stargate "losing all our drive. We can't even see if this is really us. I just was to be alive" They all sang before Daniel dialled home.

General George Hammond looked up as SG-1 walked in followed by doctor Janet Frasier "hello SG-1 doctor Frasier" general Hammond greeted as SG-1 took their seats "sir, um, no new system lord has attacked have they" jack asked as general Hammond shook his head "no why, should they" general Hammond asked as SG-1 looked at each other "well, I know this may seem weird and all" "while on our latest mission we proceeded to sing" Teal'c stated as jack nodded "yeah that" jack stated "wow I thought it was just me" Janet stated as everyone looked at her "I was in the middle of talking to the president when I started to sing about the monthly bills" general Hammond stated as SG-1 looked at him "so what is it" general Hammond asked as everyone shrugged "we just have to look at this in a rational manner" Janet stated before Daniel jumped up "I've got a theory, it's a Gou'ald, a dancing Gou'ald, urk something isn't right there" Daniel sang before Janet stood "I've got a theory, one of you is trapped in a hand device and we're all apart this wacky Broadway nightmare" Janet stated before Sam started waving her hands "I've got theory we should work this" jack sang "it's getting eerier, what's this cheerily singing all about" the rest of the group sang "it could be the Tok'ra, some evil Tok'ra which is ridicules because Tok'ra they were Persecuted, wicked good love the earth and I'll be over here" jack sang before Teal'c rose from his seat "I've got a theory it could bunnies" Teal'c sang before everyone looked at him "I've got a theory" Janet started before Teal'c jumped on to the table "bunnies aren't just cute as everyone supposes, they got them hopping legs and twitching little Noses. And what's with all the carrots, why do they need good eyesight for anyway. bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies." Teal'c sang before he got of the table "or maybe Tok'ra" Teal'c sang before Sam rolled her eyes "I've got a theory we should work this fast" Janet sang "because it clearly could get serious before it pass" Daniel and Janet sang tougher "I've got a theory, it doesn't matter. What can't you face if you're tougher. What's in this place that you can't weather, Apophis. You've all been there, the same old trips, why should you care." General Hammond sang as everyone looked at him "What can't we do if we get in it. We'll work it through within a minute. We have to try, we'll pay the price. It's do or die" SG-1 sang "hey I've died twice" Daniel sang before jack smiled at him "what can't we face if we're tougher, what's in this place that we can't weather. There's nothing we can't face" SG-1 sang as Teal'c sat down "expect for bunnies" Teal'c sang before everyone looked at each other "ok that was scary" jack stated before he sat down "I think it was kinder cool" Janet stated as everyone glared at her "I do not find it enjoyable" Teal'c stated before everyone smiled "well from that I though it didn't matter" Daniel stated before jack and Teal'c glared at him "ok sorry" Daniel grumbled before general Hammond cleared his throat "well question one who the hell is doing this" general Hammond asked as Janet looked up "well is it just happening to SG-1 and us or to everyone" Janet asked before jack walked over to the door and opened it too see a group of soldiers dancing "I got ten out of ten on my medical" one of the soldiers sang "he got ten our of ten" the others sang before jack shuddered and closed the door "not just us" jack stated as he walked over to the table and sat down as did the rest of the team "well we have to figure this all out" general Hammond stated as everyone nodded.

Cassandra Frasier smiled as she walked into Sam's lab where her mother was "hey mom, you'll never guess what happened to me" Cassandra stated before the two women looked up "everyone started to sing" Janet asked as Cassandra sighed "you too" Cassandra asked as Janet and Sam nodded "what you sing about sweetheart" Janet asked as Cassandra sighed "nothing much, English homework" Cassandra stated as Janet and Sam nodded "cool, we sang about some weird things today" Sam stated as Cassandra grinned "Teal'c as well" Cassandra asked as Sam nodded "I have to go see this" Cassandra stated before she rushed out.

Teal'c looked up when jack walked into the small base gym "how you holding up" jack asked before Teal'c gave him a knowing look "I have sang about many things today O'Neill and have been sang too, each accounts have been very disbursing" Teal'c stated as jack nodded "well I'm glad I locked myself away, the worst I sang about was the music on the radio" jack stated as Teal'c nodded "I do now wish to start singing O'Neill" Teal'c stated as jack nodded and grinned "I know, no offence but I can't stand to watch you sing, I'll leave you" jack stated as Teal'c bowed his head "thank you O'Neill, you have done a great deal for me" Teal'c stated as jack smiled "I lived my life in his shadow, never the sun on my face" Teal'c sang before jack stared at him "it didn't seem so bad thou, I figured it was my place. Now I'm bathed in freedom, something just isn't right. I'm under your protection, how else could be, any Gou'ald would be pissed at me. It's freedom I can tell, how you set me free, stopped me from killing so easily. I saw a world with freedom, spirits sore free through the air, I took for granted that I took everyone from there. But your weapons shone brighter then any I've known, I'm under your protection. Nothing I can do, you just took me with you. You worked your weapons so well. Finally I knew that everything I dreamed was true, you make me believe. moved into the stargate, I can feel free inside. I'm under your protection purging the evil, brought with you to help, I break every Gou'ald neck, lost in ecstasy. Spread beneath my freedom tree, you make me believe" Teal'c sang before he settled on the ground "O'Neill I hope that you can believe that never took place" Teal'c asked as jack nodded "never happened" jack stated before there was laughing from the door way "oh boy it did so happened" Cassandra stated before both men looked at her and she ran "oh god I better get her" jack stated before he rushed after her.

The Gou'ald smiled as he watched the humans singing and dancing "this is what I call a show" he stated before he laughed.

Sam looked at Daniel who was studying "this is really getting weird" Sam stated as Daniel looked at her "I know, I don't think I can watch any more army people singing" Daniel stated as Sam nodded "you hungry, I'm hungry" Daniel mumbled before Sam turned away "this is the man I wish to be entangled with. Isn't he fine" Sam sang before she sighed "My claim to fame was to build and dismantle. But he's in my life and I'll gladly trade my name for his" Sam sang before she looked lovingly at Daniel "the only problem is, I'll never tell" Sam sang before she stood and walked over to the coffee "she's the one, she's such wonderful fun and such passion and grace. Late at night when I want to be tight in her, embrace, tight embrace." Daniel sang before he stared at Sam "I would never let her go, this love can only get stronger, there's just one problem, I'll never tell" Daniel sang before they looked at each other "I'll never tell" they sang tougher.

Sam and Daniel walked into the mess hall "he's married" Sam sang "she's in love with my friend" Daniel sang before they grabbed some coffee "try and get close he freezes" Sam sang before Daniel looked up "she doesn't know that I pleases" Daniel sang before Sam sighed "things get intense and he breezes" Sam stated before she pointed at him "the verb gets kinder scary" they sang tougher as they put their cups down and held hands "like she thinks I'm just like her brother" Daniel sang "like he thinks I'm in love with the colonel" Sam sang before they let go "like her toes are kinder hairy" Daniel sang before Sam shot him a look "but it's all very well, cause god knows I'll never tell" they sang tougher "when things start a happening he hides behind the colonel, now he's kinder a huffy cause he knows that I know" Sam sang before Daniel looked away "she's bossy, she's needed and sometimes really greedy" "he's weedy" Sam but in "my verse hello" Daniel sang before they sat at a table "he's swell" Sam sang as she stared at Daniel "she's sweller" he sang before he rested his chin on his fist "I want him to be my feller" Sam sang before Daniel looked down "that's why I'll never tell her" Daniel sang before Sam looked up "I've read that there's affairs and heart ache, I'll clam the day that I want to run and hide" Sam sang before they climbed onto the table "I lied I said this was easy, I've tried but I can't quell this feelings" they sang before they sat back to back "like will she marry me" Daniel sang as he looked down "will he still love me if I'm as big a house" Sam sang before she jumped off the table "if my job becomes to stressful" Daniel sang before Sam looked at him "if my work is not all that successful" Sam sang before they walked around each other "am I crazy" "am I dreaming" "am I being chased by demons" Daniel sang as he and Sam in front of each other "well we could really raise the roof and make a go" they sang tougher before they walked over to a bench "my lips are sealed" Daniel sang before Sam lifted her hand "I take the fifth" she sang with a smile "nothing to see, move it along. We'll never tell" they sang before they collapsed.

"sir you have to do something" jack, Sam and Daniel complained as general Hammond nodded "I know, I know, don't you think I know" general Hammond stated as the three SG-1 members tried not to look at each other "I don't know what's going on" Daniel stated as general Hammond sighed and motion for them all to sit before doctor Frasier walked in "anything" general Hammond asked as Janet shook her head "why does it seem that when anything happens it always at this place, I think this mountain is cursed" jack stated as he and the rest sat down "if I knew colonel then I wouldn't be singing my heart out would I now" general Hammond stated.

Daniel looked up when Sam walked into "hey" Daniel greeted as Sam smiled "nice song back there" Sam stated before Daniel blushed then shook his head "maybe you shouldn't be around me, or me around you" Daniel stated as Sam smiled "oh what could be so bad" Sam asked before Daniel shook his head "she died so many years ago, you can make feel like she isn't so. Why we can't be tougher I think I finally know, we scared, ashamed of what we feel, we can't tell the ones we love. We know they couldn't deal." Daniel sang before Sam looked away "whispering in a snakes ear doesn't make it real" Daniel sang before Sam glared at him "that's great, but I don't want to play. Being with you touches me more then I'm allow to say" Daniel sang before Sam shook her head and Daniel turned "since I'm only a friend to you I'm saying stay away and let me mourn in peace. Let mourn in peace. Let me get some sleep. Let me take this love and try and bury it in a whole six foot deep. I can lay my body down, but I can't find my sweet release. So let me mourn in peace." Daniel sang before he turned and looked at her and knelt on the ground "you know you got a willing slave You just love to play the thought that we may Misbehaved. Until we do I'm telling you stop visiting my lab and let me mourn in peace" Daniel sang before he grabbed his door and opened it.

Sam Daniel walked down the corridor towards the gate room "I know I should let it go" Daniel sang as he stared at Sam before they walked into the gate "but I follow you like a man possessed. There's a traitor here beneath my breast, and it hurts me more then you ever guessed. If my heart could be in two it would break my chest" Daniel sang as they stopped "but I can see that doesn't impress, so leave me be and let me mourn in peace." Daniel sang before he rushed up the ramp and turned to face Sam as the gate started to dial "Let me get some sleep, Let me take this love and try and bury it in a whole six foot deep. I can lay my body down, but I can't find my sweet release." Daniel sang before the gate locked on the sixth symbol and Sam grabbed Daniel and pulled him back and landed in a heap Daniel on top "So let me mourn in peace. Why won't you let me mourn in peace" Daniel sang before someone cleared their throat and they looked up to see Jacob walked down the ramp "dad" Sam called before Daniel jumped up and helped Sam up "hello Jacob, sir, hey" Daniel muttered as Jacob raised his eyebrows "I'm going to find jack, jack loves to see you" Daniel stumbled before he rushed from the room "Sammy" Jacob started before Sam shook her head "dad really believe me, you don't want to know" Sam stated before she took her fathers arm.

"Singing, everyone" Jacob asked as general Hammond and Sam nodded "as in everyone" Jacob asked as they nodded and Jacob started to laugh "this is not funny, I'm afraid to leave my office in case I start singing next weeks missions" general Hammond stated as Selmac took over "forgive Jacob but he believes this to be very amusing" Selmac stated as she hid her smile "could you just help us" Sam snapped as Selmac nodded.

Cassandra walked out of the room and walked down the corridor before a Jaffa grabbed her and transported. Cassandra looked around the room and screamed when a system lord smiled down at her, she scurried to her feet and rushed for the door but was stopped by some Jaffa, she spun round and stared at the system lord "why'd you run away, don't you like my style. Why don't you come and play I guarantee you a great big smile. I come from the imagination. And I'm here straightly by your invocation. So what do you say, why don't we dance a while. I'm the hottest wings, I'm the twist and shout. When you gotta sing, when you gotta let it out. You call me and I come a running, I turn the music on" the system lord sang and he walked over to Cassandra "I bring the fun in, now we're partying, that's what's it's all about. Cause I know what you feel girl, I know just what you feel girl" the system lord sang as he tapped danced around Cassandra who stared at him "so you're like a good Gou'ald bringing the fun in" Cassandra asked as the Gou'ald "you brought me down in to this planet, so when we blow this scene back we will go to my kingdom" the system lord sang as Cassandra shook her head "and you will be my queen, cause I know what you feel girl" "no you see, you and me wouldn't be very legal" Cassandra sang as she followed the system lord "I make it real girl" the system lord sang as he tapped around "what I mean, I fifteen so this queen thing's illegal" Cassandra sang "I can bring whole worlds to ruin, and still have time to get a soft shoe in" the system lord sang as Cassandra held her hands out "that's great but I'm late and I hate to delay them" "something's cooking, I'm at the griddled, I gave Apophis he's very first prime" the system lord sang as Cassandra walked over to him "they'll get pissed if I'm missed see my families SG-1" Cassandra sang before the system lord looked at her "SG-1" he asked as Cassandra nodded "Daniel Jackson" the system lord asked as Cassandra nodded before the system lord looked at the Jaffa's "find them, tell them, tell them everything, just get them here, I want to see them burn" the system lord stated before the Jaffa's rushed out and Cassandra went wide eyed.

"Hey" jack called as he walked into Daniel's office. Daniel looked up "I thought I locked that door" Daniel stated as jack shook his head "nope, any way why do you want it locked" jack asked as Daniel sighed "because I don't want anyone singing to me" Daniel muttered as jack nodded "hey while we're getting all our sing songs out, I just wanted to ask, you know that whole thing with Reece" "jack don't" Daniel stated as jack shook his head "no Daniel, I'm sorry, I should have listen to you, boy there were so many things I should have listen to you about a lot of things" jack stated as Daniel shrugged "you know Daniel, I know that over the past couple of months things have really, I don't know, being going slightly wrong between us and I want you to know that what ever happens, we're going to be ok, and if you feel like moving on, then you can, I'll be fine" jack stated as Daniel nodded and smiled "thanks jack" Daniel stated as jack nodded and Daniel walked over to his book case "I ready for anything now" Daniel stated before jack looked down and shook his head then looked at Daniel "your not ready for the world outside. You keep pretending. But you just can't hide" jack sang as he stood while Daniel opened a book "I know I said that I'll be standing by your side, but I. Your path's unbeaten, and it's all up hill, and you can meet it but you never will." Jack sang as Daniel walked back and forth while jack watched him "and I'm the reason that you're standing still but I. I wish I could say the right words to lead through this land. Wish I could play the father and take you by the hand." Jack sang before he held out his hand then brought it down "wish I could stay, but now I understand I'm standing in the way. The cries around you don't hear them at all, because you know I'm here to take that call" jack sand before Daniel walked over to the desk "so you just lay there when you should be standing tall, but I. I wish I could lay your arms down, let you rest at last. Wish I could slay your demons but now that time has pass. Wish I could stay, still start walking fast, but I'm just standing in the way, I'm just standing in the way" jack sang before Daniel looked at him "did you say something" Daniel asked as jack stared at him before there was alarms.

SG-1, Jacob, general Hammond and Janet rushed into the gate room to see a Jaffa "he just appeared sir" a sergeant stated before the Jaffa looked at them "will go on sing" jack ordered before everyone looked at him "sorry" jack stated before everyone looked at the Jaffa "my master has the young girl, Cassandra and in three hours he's going to take her with him to be his queen" the Jaffa stated as everyone glared at him "what does he want" general Hammond asked "him, Daniel Jackson and SG-1" the Jaffa stated before he turned and rushed into the stargate and disappeared "what the hell was that about" Jacob asked before general Hammond motion everyone to the briefing room.

"I say we mount up and go and beat some unholy crap out of that system lord" jack stated as everyone nodded "hold your horses" general Hammond stated before Daniel stood "they want me, so I'll go and I'll sort this out" Daniel stated before general Hammond shook his head "no, we have to come with a plan" general Hammond ordered before Daniel stared at him "in three hours Cassandra is going to become a queen" Daniel snapped before he turned and rushed out "sir, please this is my little girl" Janet stated as general Hammond nodded "I know" general Hammond stated before he stood and started to pace "ok SG-1, SG-2 and 3 will go through the stargate and rescue Cassandra" general Hammond stated before the alarms sounded and everyone jumped up and looked out the window just in time to see Daniel disappearing through the stargate.

Daniel looked around the planet before he held a hand over a torch "I touch the fire and it freezes me" Daniel sang before he pulled his hand back "I look into it and it's black, why can't feel my skin should crack and peel" Daniel sang before he looked up and saw that on both sides of the walk way large flames "I want the fire back" Daniel sang before he walked towards the walk way "now through the smoke she calls to me, to make across the flame, to save the day or maybe melt away. I guess it's all the same" Daniel sang as he walked across the walk way "so I will walk through the fire, cause where else can I turn, I will walk through the fire and let it" Daniel sang. "the torch I bear is scorching me, Daniels going to die no doubt" jack sang as he got ready as did SG-1, Janet and general Hammond "I hope he lives, I'll die if he dies, I better help him out" jack sang as he stood. "he is drawn to the fire" the system lord sang as he stood waving to Cassandra "some people will never learn" "he will never learn" the system lord and jack sang tougher "and he will walk through the fire and let it" they sang tougher.

"Will this do a thing to change him, am I leaving Cassandra in danger, is my doctor too far gone to care" general Hammond sang as they walked down the corridor "what if Daniel can't defeat it" Janet asked as Sam stepped forward "bossy is right when heated or we could just sit and stare" Sam sang "we'll see it through, it's what we always here to do. So we will walk through the fire" they all sang. "So one by one they turned from me. I guess my friends can't face the cold" "what can't we face" Janet sang "but why I froze not one among them knows and can never be told" Daniel sang "if we're tougher" Janet sang "first he'll kill him then I'll save him" jack sang before he shook his head "then I'll save him then I'll kill him" jack sang as they all walked towards the gate room "these endless days are finally ending a blaze" Daniel sang as he walked towards the temple "and we are caught in the fire, the point of no fire so we will walk through the fire and let it burn" they all sang as Daniel walked towards the door while the others walked towards the open stargate "let it burn, let it burn, let it burn" they all sang before Daniel kicked open the doors and the rest went through the stargate "ah show time" the system lord stated before Daniel glared at him.

"I was always a great lover of big entrances" the system lord stated as Daniel walked towards the chairs and noticed the three Jaffa's "how are you about death scenes" Daniel asked as the system lord smiled "so want to tell me your name" Daniel asked as the system lord smiled and laughed "I've got millions" the system lord stated as Daniel sighed "well I've got to call you something if your going to be married to Cassandra" Daniel stated as Cassandra looked at him "I didn't do anything, please Daniel he wants to take me with him" Cassandra stated as Daniel sighed "don't worry, your not going anywhere, here's the deal I don't kill you, you can take me with you, in her place" Daniel stated as the system lord grinned "what" Cassandra asked as the system lord sat forward "what if I kill you" the system lord asked as Daniel shook his head "won't make a difference" Daniel stated as the system lord smiled "that's grim, don't you think life is amazing" the system lord asked as Daniel smiled at him "you know very well what life is like" Daniel stated before he grabbed his jacket and pulled it off "life's a show and we all play a part and when the music starts we open up our hearts" Daniel sang before he walked forward "it alright if something came out wrong we just sing a happy song, and you can sing along" Daniel sang before he stopped and three Jaffa's stepped forward "where's there life there's hope, every day's a gift" Daniel sang as he shot a two Jaffa's then ducked the thirds staff weapon then grabbed it and hit the Jaffa and knocked him down before the rest of the gang rushed in and stared at him "wishes can come true, whistle while you work, so hard all day to be like other guys" Daniel sang before he threw the staff weapon "jack, Teal'c give him back up" general Hammond ordered before jack and Teal'c rushed over to Daniel "to fit in this horrible world, don't give me song, don't give me songs. Give me something to sing about" Daniel sang while jack and Teal'c hummed "I need something to sing about" Daniel sang before the three men started to dance "life's a song you don't get to rehearse, and every single verse can make it that much worst" Daniel sang before jack and Teal'c stepped back "still my friends still don't know why I ignore, the million things or more, I should be dancing for, all the joy, life sends family and friends" Daniel sang as he stepped forward "all the twist and bends, knowing that it ends well that depends on if they let you go, on if they know enough to know that when you vowed you leave the crowd" Daniel sang before he walked over to the system lord "there was no pain, no fear, no doubt till they pulled me from Abydos" Daniel sang before his friends stared at him "so that's my reframe, I live in hell because I've been expelled from Abydos" Daniel sang before his friends looked down "so give me something to sing about" Daniel sang before Sam stepped forward and turned him around "life's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this. It's living, you'll get along the pain you feel can only be healed by living, you have to go on living" Sam sang before Daniel stared at her "well that was very show stopping" the system lord stated before Teal'c raised his staff weapon "leave now and do not return" Teal'c ordered before Cassandra jumped up and rushed for jack who grabbed her "well isn't this a twist" the system lord stated before he smiled "I'll let this slip, this once" he stated before he smiled "cheer up, you bet the bad guy" he stated as he grinned "what a lot of fun, you guys have been well swell. And there's not a one who can say this ended well, all those secrets you've been concealing, say you're happy now, once more with feeling. Now I gotta run, see you all in Nuit" the system lord sang before he hit a button on his hand device and disappeared. Everyone stared at the ground before Cassandra stepped forward "where do we go from here" Cassandra sang before everyone looked up "where do we go from here" everyone sang "the battles done and we kinder won" general Hammond sang "so we sound our victory cheer" general Hammond and Janet sang "where do we go from here" they all sang before they moved to the middle of the room "why is the path unclear, when we know home is near" jack and Teal'c sang "understand we'll go hand in hand but walk along in fear" they all sang before they stood in a straight line "tell me where do we go from here" they all sang "when does the end appear, when does trolls less cheer the curtains close on a kiss" they all sang before Daniel walked out.

"hey where you going" Sam asked before Daniel turned and looked at her "don't know" Daniel stated before Sam walked over to him "why don't you come back in" Sam asked as Daniel shook his head "nah, I'm just going to go over here" Daniel stated before he started to walk away "Daniel" Sam called before Daniel held a hand up "don't" "I touch the fire and it freezes me" "she died many years ago" "I look in to it and it's black" "but you can make feel like she isn't so" "this isn't real but I just want to feel" Sam and Daniel sang before they kissed "where do we go from here" everyone inside the temple sang while Sam and Daniel kissed passionately.

THE END

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Helen