Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

So It's New Years Eve Again

by Gabby
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
So it's New Years Eve again

So it's New Years Eve again

by gabby

Title: So it's New Years Eve again
Author: gabby
Email: gabby_sturgeon@yahoo.com
Category: Romance, Humor
Pairing: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet
Spoilers: none
Season: 3
Series: New Years series
Rating: PG
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: Ferretti's on a betting streak.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: This is the first one in a series so any feedback would help me to make the next one better.

It was New Years Eve and most of the SGC was in the gate room waiting for midnight. Ferretti was off on one of his betting streaks. This time it was to see if he could get Sam and Jack to kiss at midnight and an extra twenty bucks if he got Daniel and Doc frasier to kiss as well.

"So jack " began Ferretti " Who you gonna kiss at midnight?"

"What? Why?"

"Well every body is kissing somebody at midnight."

"No way."

"Well if you don't pick somebody, I'll do it for you."

"Okay I'll kiss Carter "

"Good. I'll go and tell her."

It took him awhile to find Sam. She was standing next to the ramp talking to Doc Frasier.' Good ' thought Ferretti ' Two birds with one stone.'

"Hello ladies."

"What do you want?"

"Well everyone is kissing someone at midnight and you major are kissing the Charming Colonel O'Neill and you doctor are kissing the er.... Nice Daniel Jackson"

"What?" They both said together

"Since when?"

"Sorry ladies it traditional " With that he walked away

"Oh well we could be kissing worse people." Said Sam

"You sound like you're your looking forward to it?"

"Well I might just be."

"You what?"

"I'm joking Janet. Anyway what's going on with you and Daniel?"

"Nothing"

Janet and Sam carried on talking while Ferretti went to find Daniel. One more to convince and the money was his.

"Daniel '

"What, Ferretti."

"Your kissing Doctor Frasier at Midnight"

"What"

"Gees does everybody has to say that. Everybody is kissing somebody at midnight and the lovely doctor wants to kiss you."

*a*

It was five minutes to midnight and time for Ferretti to work his magic." Five minutes to go you guys, you'd better go and find the two beautiful women your going to kiss."

"Carter, you ready."

"Yes sir."

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year Sam." HE said softly as he kissed her. First softly then getting more and more passionately, but they weren't the only ones. And somewhere in the background Ferretti was enjoying himself just as much.

This is the first part in a series so feedback would help

Thanks!!!!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to gabby