Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crazy 4: Crazy From the Start, Crazy for Your Heart

by ErYnN
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crazy From the Start, Crazy for Your Heart

Crazy From the Start, Crazy for Your Heart

by ErYnN

TITLE: Crazy From the Start, Crazy for Your Heart
AUTHOR: ErYnN
EMAIL: j_bond5@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: D/S, romance, hurt/comfort, angst, some humor, "the usual"
SPOILERS: None from the show. That's all that I am told that I can say. :)
STATUS: complete
SEASONS / SEQUEL: sometime in season four; part four of the "Crazy" series; the sequel to "Crazy From Hello."
RATING: P.G., P.G.-13 (minor swearing)
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship . . . that's the only one I think.
SUMMARY: If you haven't read, "I'm Going Crazy," "Crazy in Love," and "Crazy From Hello," I would read those first, all right? :)
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The situations and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHORS' NOTES: I don't in any way own the lyrics and/or the songs that are in this fan fiction. I will never own them, so don't ask me, if you can have them, because they aren't really mine. Someone else owns them, so ask them, if you can buy them, if you'd like to. They'll prolly say no. All of the words and phrases in foreign languages came from BabelFish Translations on Altavista, a search engine. So, if they are wrong, it wasn't my fault. I didn't say things wrong on purpose. Thanks. -ErYnN.-
*ALL DREAM SEQUENCES AND THOUGHTS WILL BE IN NON-BOLD, ITALIC PRINT (i.e.,Erynn)*

Daniel and the Airman drive up to the jewelry store, and Daniel steps out slowly.

"Sir, do you want me to stay?" The Airman asked.

"Naw, why don't you drive around the block a couple of times? Maybe, go get some coffee. I'll call you when I am done all right?" Daniel replied.

"All right, sir."

As the Airman drove off, Daniel walked into the store, and browsed quietly. He stopped at a case, and saw a ring that Sam said she liked once.

When I get married, I want a ring that a knight in shining armor would give to his beautiful princess love. That's my dream, and I am sticking to it.

He loved her so much, but he knew when he would leave, that she'd be in Colorado Springs alone without him for a long time, until the expedition was completed, which wouldn't be for another two years or more. He knew he had to do something special for her, and he had to do it right then & there. He decided to buy the ring, and give it to her, when they were in the General's office. He walked outside, motioned at the Airman, and got into the car. He knew that what was in the little dark blue velvet box in his jacket pocket was going to decide whether or not he was with Sam for the rest of his life.

As he arrived at the base, he already knew what he had to do. As he got into the elevator, he felt that he had to do what was best for himself and Sam. When he exited the elevator, Jack was there, waiting for his arrival.

"Ahh, Danny-boy, just the person I wanted to see." Jack stated in his usual tone.

"Ah, hi, Jack. What's up?" Daniel asked back.

"Oh nothing."

"Oh okay. Well, I have to--"

"Well, there is something that has been bothering me lately."

"Okay. What would that be?"

"I heard something through the grapevine and wondered to myself as I like doing from time to time. I heard that you and Carter are having thoughts of tying the proverbial knot, and I wonder if it was true."

"It might as well be."

"You mean you and Carter are going to . . . "

"Well, Jack, you will just have to wait and see like everyone else has to. See ya later."

"See ya, Space Monkey."

As Daniel walked toward the General's office, he was remembering something that Sam had said to him once. He was remembering a time, when they were in bed together.

Daniel? ....Yeah, Sam . . . I wanted us to be together forever. Do you ever wish that? ....Yeah, I do. All the time . . . Good, because I want to be with you. Have your children. Be your wife. Grow old with you. Die with you. Love you . . . Sam? ....Yeah, Daniel . . . I want that same exact thing . . . I love you . . . I love you too.

He knocked on the General's door lightly, and heard a loud 'ENTER!', so he entered the office.

"Sir, can I speak with you?" Daniel asked softly as he peered around the door.

"Sure, son. Come right in. What seems to be the problem?" Hammond replied.

"Oh, no problem. But, can I speak freely about something?"

"Anytime, son. Anytime. What did you know?"

"Ah, Dad, I needed to ask your permission to do something, but hear me out first before you overreacted or say no."

"All right. What did you need?"

"I wanted your permission to marry Sam, I mean, Major Carter."

There was a long pause before the General spoke. He sighed, and looked at his son with a smile. He got up and walked toward him.

"Daniel?" He said.

"Yeah, sir?" the young archaeologist questioned.

"This is the best news that I have had all day."

The General hugged his son close, and Daniel was shocked by the action.

"Does that mean you're giving me the permission?" He wondered.

"It sure does. Now, there are only three more people to ask the permission of." Hammond answered.

"Who are they, Dad?"

"Cassandra, Jacob, and Sam herself."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about them."

"Daniel, I will contact Jacob. You tell Cassandra and Sam, alright?"

"Yes, sir."

Daniel walked out of the General's office and went straight to his office. He called Janet's house, where Cassandra would be at.

"Hello?" a voice answered on the other side of the phone line.

"Hello. Can I speak with Cassandra please?" Daniel stated.

"Sure, who is this?"

"Tell her it's Daniel."

"Alright."

A long pause, and Daniel hears on the other end of the phone line, 'Cassandra! Telephone! ....Alright, I got it!'

The other phone line clicked on, and Cassandra yelled, "I got it! You can hang up now!"

There is a click on the phone, and Cassandra begins to talk.

"Daniel?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's me. How are you?" He answered back.

"I'm good. I missed you. How are you?"

"I'm good. Great, in fact. Ah, Cassandra, I have something to ask of you."

"Alright. What is it?"

"I want to know if I have your permission to do something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I want to marry Sam."

"What?"

"I...WANT . . . TO MARRY . . . SAM."

"Daniel, I know what you said. It's just that I am in a Total state of shock."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

She laughed lightly and didn't say a word, until Daniel did.

"So, do I have your permission?" He asked.

"Yes, with all of the happiness in the world, yes." She answered.

"Great. Thank you."

"Ah, Daniel?"

"Yeah, Cassandra?"

"Love her."

"What?"

"Give her your genuine love and heart. I know that's what she wants."

"Thank you, Cassandra."

"You're welcome. Well, I have to get going. Love ya, Daniel."

"Love ya, too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

As he hangs up the phone, he thought one thing: 'Two down, two to go.'

The General had gotten a hold of Sam's father, and Daniel now had to ask Sam the all-important question: 'Will You Marry Me?'

He walked to Sam's office, where Janet, Jack, and Talc were at.

"Hey, everyone." He stated.

"Oh, hey, Daniel." Janet replied.

"Hello, Danieljackson." Teal'c answered.

"Danny-boy." Jack said back.

"Janet, Jack, Teal'c. Hello, sweetheart." Daniel replied.

"Hi, babe." Sam said to him.

They kissed each other lovingly as everyone looked.

"Awwww." Janet and Teal'c both said softly.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" Jack stated loudly.

Daniel and Sam turn to their friends, and began to laugh.

"Je vous aime, Sam. M'épouserez-vous?" Daniel whispered in her ear softly.

Janet gasped, and said, "Awwww."

She began to cry, but Sam didn't move. She was in a Total state of shock now.

"Sam, are you okay?" Janet answered with a sob.

"Doc, you okay?" Jack asked.

"SamanthaCarter, are you okay?" Teal'c wondered.

"Sam?" Daniel questioned.

She got out of her chair, and run out of the office, sobbing.

"Sam."

He ran after her quickly, and caught up to her. He grabbed her arm, and turned her around quickly.

"Sam, please listen to me." Daniel stated.

"No, Daniel. I can't listen to you!" She yelled back, still crying.

"Why? Why can't you?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because you're going to leave me again!"

"No, no, Sam. I won't leave you again. No, I will ask my dad, if he can get me an extension on my leave time, and I will stay here with you, as long as I need to. I promise you."

"No!"

"I promise you that, Sam! What do you want me to do? Do you want me to quit?"

"No! No, I don't want you to quit. Not now, not ever. I just want you here to love me, support me, be here for me. I love you too much to let you leave right now."

"Oh, Sam."

He pulled her toward him, and embraced her closely as she still sobbed. He began little by little to cry also.

"God, I love you, Sam." He sobbed.

"I love you, too, Daniel." She replied.

She kissed him softly on the cheek. He did the same to her. She kissed him again, but now passionately on the lips. He had been waiting for a kiss like that from her for the longest time. She released him from her grips, and smiled at him softly.

"How was that?" she questioned.

He sighed, and replied, "That's what I have been missing all of these months that I have been away."

They both laughed again, and there was a pause, where neither Sam nor Daniel said a word. She decided it was time to do something drastic to keep Daniel with her. She took his hand, and lead him to the elevator. As they went inside of it, she pushed a button, and they went upstairs quickly. A couple seconds later, the elevator doors opened, and she leads him to a locked, yet unnumbered door. She pulled the key out of her pocket, unlocked the door, and took Daniel inside. He looked around the room, and saw where Sam was at. She laid down on the bed in the middle of the room, and looked affectionately at Daniel.

"What?" He wondered with a smile on his face.

"Nothing, nothing. Just wondering how it would feel, if you were laying here next to me." She replied.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really."

He walked over, and laid down on the bed, next to Sam.

"You know, I love it when you speak foreign languages." She said softly.

"Really? What language do you like the best?" He wondered.

"Tell me how much you love me in, ah . . . German?"

"Okay. Let me think of something in German. Ah . . . okay, here I go."

There is a long pause and he smiles at her.

"Daniel. What are you thinking?" She questioned.

"Ich liebe Sie so sehr, Sam. Sie sind mein Inneres, mein Atem, meine Seele." He stated in German.

"That sounded sexy. What did you say?"

"I love you so much, Sam. They are my inside, my breath, my soul."

"Daniel, I--"

"Just wait. Hold on. I'm not finished yet. How did you know what I told you in French?"

"I know some French. Now, go on with what you were saying."

"Okay. I will say it in French then."

"Alright."

*(English translation in:non-Italic print, while French words are in: non-Italic bold print). *

"Je vous aime, Sam, et je ne veux pas vous blesser." He stated.

("I love you, Sam, and I don't want to hurt you.")

"Je vous aime également, Daniel." She replied.

("I love you too, Daniel.")

"Je sais que vous, Sam, et je ne puis pas rester, quand vous n'êtes pas ici avec moi. Vous êtes mon coeur, mon souffle, mon âme. Je le déteste, quand je ne suis pas avec vous. Sam, j'ai besoin de vous plus que jamais. Sam, --"

("I know that you do, Sam, and I can't stay, when you aren't here with me. You are my heart, my breath, my soul. I hate it, when I am not with you. Sam, I need you more than ever. Sam, --")

"Oui, Daniel?"

("Yes, Daniel?")

"M'épouserez-vous?"

("Will you marry me?")*

*(Back to normal. Foreign languages will be in:non-bold Italic print, and English words will be underneath in the same writing as before.)*

Sam didn't want to answer, so she kissed Daniel softly on the lips to shut him up. She moved on

top of him slowly. She was kneeling above his chest, and began to unbutton his shirt slowly.

"Ah, Sam, what are you doing?" Daniel asked with some concern.

"Soyez silencieux, Daniel. S'il vous plaît." She answered softly.

("Be quiet, Daniel. Please.")

She kept unbuttoning his shirt, until it was fully unbuttoned. She pulled it off to expose a white tee shirt underneath. The shirt showed off Daniel's muscular chest very well as did his khakis for his nice butt. She pulled up the tee shirt to expose Daniel's chest. She pulled it the rest of the way off, and she began to kiss his chest.

"Ah, Sam, what are you doing?" he asked softly.

"Something, Daniel. Something important." She replied.

Jack was pondering Daniel and Sam's little situation, when he walked into the young scientist's office. Sam wasn't there.

"Well, this is a surprise." Jack said to himself loudly.

He decided to see if she was in Daniel's office, but when he walked into his office, there was no Daniel to be found either.

"Hmm . . . I wonder." He said to himself loudly.

He walked to the General's office to see if he knew where Daniel and Sam were at. He usually knew anyway, so he was just the person to ask. As he entered the office, he was to see Jacob sitting in there with Hammond.

"Oh, Jack, I was just about to call you down here." The General stated.

"Hello, Colonel O'Neill." Selmak stated.

"Oh. Hello, ah . . . Selmak. Let's talk to Jacob, 'kay?" Jack asked.

"As you wish."

Selmak dipped his head, and looked back up at Jack.

"Ah, Jack, how are you?" Jacob wondered.

"I am good, and you and your other 'you'?" the Colonel asked.

"We are both fine. Have you seen my daughter anywhere?"

"Carter? Nope. She went somewhere with Daniel. You knew that they were an item, didn't you?"

"Yes, I have known for some time. Daniel is a good man, I think Selmak understands him better than I do."

"Yeah, Selmak probably understands him better than anyone does."

They all lightly chuckled. Major Davis walked over & picked up one of the phones. He dialed a number, and waited patiently, until he got an answer.

An hour had passed, and a light ring of a cell phone woke up Daniel quickly. He picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" he stated in a rather slumbered voice.

"Daniel?" a voice questioned.

"Yes, who's this?"

"It's Major Davis."

"Oh, Davis, hey. What's up?"

"Your father is looking for you, sir."

"And, why exactly is he looking for me?"

"Because sir, Jacob Carter is here to see his daughter and you. ASAP."

"Oh, dammit!"

As Daniel said that, Sam woke up lightly.

"Daniel, who is on the phone?" she questioned in the same slumbered voice that Daniel had before.

"No one, honey. Go back to sleep." He replied.

"Sir?" Davis asked.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"VIP room. One of them. On the floor. Goodnight."

"What?"

"I need sleep."

"But, sir?"

"Davis, go and tell Jacob this."

"Okay, sir. What?"

"Do you have a pen and paper?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, tell him . . . "

Daniel said a couple things, and then, he hung up the phone. Major Davis was stunned for a second, and decided to do what he was told. He walked down to where Jack, Teal'c, the General, and Jacob/Selmak were at.

"So, where were the two lovebirds?" Jack wondered.

"O'Neill, I believe they are called turtle doves." Talc stated.

"Teal'c, please . . . shut up."

He nodded and waited for Davis's answer.

"Ah, they were kinda busy, doing something, and I was told that I had to read this to you." The young major stated.

"Alright, Major, say what you have to say." The General Hammond answered.

"Okay."

He cleared his throat, and begins to read the note.

"Ahem. Jacob, and ah . . . Selmak, I love your daughter and I would not like to have her hurt by anyone ever. That is why I asking for your daughter's hand in marriage to protect her from any evils that she may face. Yours Truly, Dr. Daniel J. Hammond Jackson."

Jack began to laugh, and the general shot him a look. (He shut up quicker than a stuck open kitchen cupboard door/cabinet).

"Did Daniel tell you to say this?" The General asked.

"Ah, yes, sir, he did. He said that he and Major Carter were indisposed at the moment, and would see all of us tomorrow, and then, he told me to say what I just said." Davis replied.

"Oh. Well that's interesting." Jack stated.

"I will have to be departing, George. I will be back tomorrow to tell Dr. Jackson my answer." Jacob/Selmak said.

"As you wish, Jacob. It was nice seeing you again." The General replied.

"You, too. Goodbye, everyone."

Everyone said good-bye to him as he went back through the Stargate.

"Colonel?" The General stated.

"Yes, sir?" Jack questioned.

"Your mission: find my son, and Major Carter. ASAP."

"Yes, sir. Major Davis."

"Yes, sir?" The young major asked.

"Let's find Dr. Jackson. Teal'c, let's move out."

"As you wish, O'Neill." The Jaffa replied.

Now, Jack, Major Davis, and Teal'c were on the hunt for Daniel and Sam.

To Be Continued . . .

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to ErYnN