Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Crazy 3: Crazy From Hello

by ErYnN
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Crazy From Hello

Crazy From Hello

by ErYnN

TITLE: Crazy From Hello.
AUTHOR: ErYnN
EMAIL: j_bond5@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: D/S, romance, hurt/comfort, angst, some humor, "the usual"
SPOILERS: None from the show; That's all that I am told that I can say. :)
STATUS: complete
SEASONS / SEQUEL: sometime in season four; part threeof the "Crazy" series; the sequel to "Crazy In Love."
RATING: PG, PG-13 (minor swearing)
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship...that's the only one I think.
SUMMARY: If you haven't read, "I'm Going Crazy," or "Crazy In Love," I would read those first, all right? :)
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The situations and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.
AUTHORS' NOTES: I don't in any way own the lyrics and/or the songs that are in this fan fiction. I will never own them, so don't ask me, if you can have them, because they aren't really mine. Someone else owns them, so ask them, if you can buy them, if you'd like to. Thanks. -ErYnN.-
*ALL LYRICS WILL BE IN REGULAR, NON-BOLD PRINT (IE Erynn)*
- Songs are: 'You Had Me From Hello' by Kenny Chesney;
*ALL DREAM SEQUENCES AND THOUGHTS WILL BE WRITTEN IN NON-BOLD, ITALIC PRINT (IEErynn)*

Daniel went back to sleep, but not before replacing his Garth Brooks cd with Sam's Kenny Chesney cd. He put it on a song, and got back into bed with her.This song reminds me of us together,he thought.This is the best song for us right now.

He drifted into deep slumber next to Sam, while the song played softly in the background.

One word, that's all you said
Something in your voice called me, turned my head
Your smile, just captured me
You were in my future as far as I could see
And I don't know how it happens, but it happens still
You asked me if I love you, if I always will
Well you had me from hello
I felt love start to grow
The moment I looked into your eyes you won me
It was over from the start, you completely stole my heart
And now you won't let go
I never even had a chance you know
You had me from hello

He remembered his first date with Sam. How they went to the park, and how he gave her a red rose. How she smelled it softly, laughed, and smiled at him sweetly. How they sat down on a bench, talked for a while, and then, he lightly kissed her soft pink lips. He could remember what they had said to each other, too. Every single word.

"Sam?" he asked.

"Yeah." she answered.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. You know that you can ask me anything, Daniel."

"Okay I am asking you truthfully on this one. Have you ever really been kissed before?"

She paused for a second, and turned away from him.

"Sam?" he asked with some concern.

"No, Daniel. I haven't ever really been kissed. Ever." she answered.

"Oh," he pulled her closer to him, and turned her around gently. "Then, maybe, I should do this."

He kissed her softly on her soft looking lips as passionately as he could. A couple minutes later, they pulled away from each other. She looked at him softly, and she smiled.

"Thank you." she said so softly, like a whisper.

"You're welcome." he answered, just as soft.

They both looked, smiled, and laughed at each other, before Sam moved closer to Daniel again, and whispered," Let's go back to my place."

"No, Let's go back to mine." he replied.

"That's a good idea."

"Oh, very."

They began to start kissing again little by ever so little.

Daniel slowly began to wake up as a soft hand brushed his cheek lightly. He woke up to see Sam, laying near him, watching him quietly.

"Hi." he said in a sleepy voice.

"Hi." she answered in a louder tone, so she wouldn't wake up Daniel alot more than he already was.

"I wanna let you sleep."

"No, I am not that tired."

"Why?"

"I wanna do something."

"Like what?" he said in a yawn.

"You'll see."

She moved closer to him, and began to undo his belt. He knew where she was going, and he just let her do what she wanted. He pulled his shirt off of him, and just laid there, admiring his manly bod. She moved his arms around her, and she laid very close to him.

"Daniel?" she asked.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, I do. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason."

"Oh. Okay."

"Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay right here tonight with me forever?"

"Forever is a long distance away, Sam."

"Okay. How bout for right now today?"

"Yeah. Maybe that can be arranged."

She laughed, and kissed him softly on the lips. They laid together, kissing passionately as getting into it, when there's a knock at the door.

Damn,Sam thought.I was that close, but someone had to knock on the damn door.

"Should I answer it?" Daniel whispered.

"No, if they stay there long enough, they'll think that there's no one in here, and they'll leave." she answered back, just as quiet.

"I know you are in there!" a familiar voice shouted. "Open up, lovebirds!"

Daniel sighed, and said, "It's Jack."

"No. Why is he here at this hour?" she answered.

"He's our friend, Sam."

"No, he'syourfriend. My boss."

"Hewasyour boss."

"True."

There was still someone knocking at the door, but Daniel and Sam weren't moving.

"Sam."

"Daniel."

"Please be nice to him, for once."

"How can I be? He's Mr. I'm-So-Perfect. I have heard from others that he thinks of me as Miss Wuss-In-Boots."

Daniel began to laugh, even after Sam slugged him in the shoulder twice.

"He doesn't think that." He said still laughing.

"Yes, he does. Why don't you ask him?" She replied.

"Alright, I will."

He got up, and started to get out of bed, when she stopped him.

"Not now.Later." she said softly.

"Later?" he questioned.

"Waylater."

He smiled, and nodded, "Waylater. Oh yeah."

They start kissing again, when the door to their room opened widely.

"Hey!" Daniel and Sam screamed as they cover up with the bed's blanket quickly.

"Wow. I am so sorry, you guys." Major Davis stated as he stood in front of the door.

"Davis?" Daniel questioned.

"Yes, sir. Ma'am. I'm sorry to bother you both."

"We thought that you were the Colonel." She stated.

"Oh. That's interesting, but back to the subject at hand, he needs you both in his office ASAP."

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Ah, ma'am, the General just told me to come and tell you to his office as soon as possible."

"You said that already."

"I know I did, Carter."

He sighed little, and sat down in the chair next to the door, and sighed again.

"Are you okay, Davis?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. I think that I am getting a head-ache." The Major answered.

"Oh, sorry. Do you want some aspirin?" Sam asked.

"No, its okay. I'll be fine. Ah, Doctor, could I-ah, talk with you outside?"

"Sure, Davis. But first, could you leave, so we could, you know?" Daniel replied as he little motioned with his head to the door.

"Ah...yes, sir."

"And, shut the door behind you."

"Yes, sir. I will, sir."

When Davis left, Daniel got out of bed, tucked his shirt back into his pants, and rebelted his pants.

"What's so secretive that you can't talk in front of me?" Sam asked.

"I have no idea." he answered.

She lighty giggled and smiled at him.

"Be back soon." Daniel stated.

"I hope so." Sam answered as she blew a kiss to him.

He pretended to catch it in his hand, and put it in his heart as he opened the door, and went outside to speak with Major Davis.

"Everything is going according to plan, Doctor Jackson." He stated.

"Davis, why don't you call me 'Daniel'?" the hot-looking archaeologist asked in return.

"It's not good for a ranking officer to call a civilian by their first names."

"Major Carter calls me 'Daniel', and I call her 'Sam'. Why can't I call you 'Paul' and you call me 'Daniel'?"

"Sir, I'd rather not. I don't want to get into any trouble, and be discharged."

"Alright, Davis. I understand. So, everyone is awaiting Red Flower*'s arrival?"

"That is correct, sir. Here is your walkie-talkie, and when you are ready to leave with Red Flower*, page us and let us know that you will be arriving soon."

"Right-o! Thanks, Major."

"You are welcome, sir."

"Have a nice day."

"You too, sir."

*(Red Floweris Sam's code name.)*

Daniel went back into the V.I.P. room, and told Sam to get up, get out of bed, and get ready to leave to go to the General's office. But, before that, Daniel went into the bathroom, and paged someone with the walkie-talkie.

"Woodstock**,to Four Eyes***. Woodstock, to Four Eyes. This is Four Eyes, do you copy? Over." he stated.

"Yes, Four Eyes, I copy. What is your status? Over." a voice stated.

"Red Flower*is in my custody, and we will be departing in a matter of seconds. Repeat. We will be departing in a matter of seconds. Over."

"Good work, Four Eyes."

"Roger, Woodstock."

"We'll see you, when you get to home base with Red Flower. Over."

"Right-o, good buddy. Over and out."

**(Woodstockis Jack's code name.)**

***(Four Eyesis Daniel's code name, of course.)***

* * *

As they walked down the hall to the elevator, the walkie talkie began to beep, so Daniel looked at it.

"May-Day! May-Day! Abort mission, Four Eyes*! Abort Mission! Again, I repeat, May-Day, Four Eyes! Abort mission! Abort mission! Do you copy? Over." the person on the other walkie talkie stated.

"This is Four Eyes, what's wrong? Over." He said.

"Abort mission. News just came into G.H.*'s office two minutes ago. Don't need Red Flower*to hear. Over."

It was Jack. It was serious whatever the General, or G.H., had to say to Daniel, and neither the General nor Jack wanted Sam to hear it. As they waited, the elevator doors opened, and Major Davis stepped out.

"Ah, Major, the General didn't need to speak with you after all. He just needs you, Dr. Jackson." he stated.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"It's something with a scroll that SG-3 brought back with them from their last mission. He needed an interpretion of the writing on it. Sorry, Major."

"It's okay, Davis. Ah, Daniel, I am going to go to my office, if you need me. Okay?"

"Alright, Sam, " He kissed her softly on the cheek. "Duty calls, as usual."

She smiled at him, as he entered the elevator with Major Davis. As the elevator doors closed, Daniel turned and talked to Davis.

"What's up with Jack? It sounded serious." Daniel asked.

"It is serious. Daniel, the General just got a call from Egypt. They need you back there ASAP." the Major answered.

"Goddammit!!!"

"Sir?"

"Davis, do you know what this means? I have to go back to Egypt, which means I have to leave Sam again, which means she'll go back to the way she was before all over again. I have to do something."

"Like what, sir?"

Daniel pushed the elevator button number '1', and looked back at Davis.

"Can you get me a car?" He asked.

"Ah, sure, sir. Why?" Davis replied.

"I need to get something in town."

"Ah, sure, sir. What about the General?"

"Tell my dad that I had to go into town for a while, and I will be back in due time. He will understand. Trust me."

"Oh, alright, sure. I will get you a car right now."

Davis moved over the elevator's phone, pull the receiver out, and pushed acouple of numbers.

"Yes, this is Major Davis. I need a car ready and waiting for Dr. Daniel Jackson, as soon as he gets up to the ground level...Alright...Alright...That's quite alright, Corporal." he stated into the phone.

Davis turned toward Daniel, and smiled.

"I got you the best car on the base." he stated.

Daniel waited at the gate for the car to arrive, when a jet-black 2001 BMW 750il showed up.

The driver rolled down the window, and stated, "Dr. Jackson?"

"Yes, that's me. Who are you?" Daniel asked back.

"I'm Airman Thomas. I'm your driver, sir."

"Oh. I didn't think that I would be going in a regular automobile."

"Dr. Jackson, this isn't any regular automobile. This is a bullet-proof car, sir."

"Bullet-proof? That's interesting."

"Major Davis said to give you the best car on the base, so here you go, sir."

"Wow."

"Get in, sir. We've only got a short amount of time, before you live, so we'd better get this over with and fast."

The Airman got out of the car, and opened the door for Daniel. He and the Airman both jumped into the car, and they drive off as quick as they could.

As they got into town, Daniel looked around for something.

"Sir, where do we need to go?" the Airman wondered.

"A jewelry store of some sort, Thomas. Can you find one?" He stated.

"Can I find one? Sir, I will find you the best."

"Good."

"But, why do you need a jewelry store?"

"A secret, Airman. A secret."

To be continued....

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to ErYnN