Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Haematic 3: Juggernaut 2

by Ellsie Maquis
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Juggernaut 2

Juggernaut 2

by Ellsie M

TITLE: Juggernaut 2
AUTHOR: Ellsie M
EMAIL: ellsiecamper@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS:
SEASON / SEQUEL: This is part of a series, called Haematic. Haematic means: That which has/contains blood...
RATING: PG15
CONTENT WARNINGS: Violence
SUMMARY: SG1 are in the hands of the Ashrak
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:



Teal'c's POV

The Ashrak--whom it was not appropriate to call Maybourne any longer-incapacitated us by way of his ribbon device. He bound us all to metal chairs with the rope I had noted upon entering, save or Colonel O'Neill. The Ash'rak tied only his hands and feet, and tied them both to the wall. When I came to, I noticed that the rest of my team remained unconscious.

"Why do you do this?" I inquired.

"Because his death will prove beneficial to my lord. Because I must avenge the death of Septre and because I am trained to kill."

What this assassin had just said was that he would kill because he could, because he desired to.

From his sleeve, he pulled a gleaming, paper thin blade. It was a Kazsrin, the ceremonial blade of the Ash'rak. It is rarely used now, in light of the more efficient Harakash, or even a ribbon device. However, it was made apparent, then, that he had perfected his method of torture to fit his needs, his emotions. Colonel O'Neill was just fresh meat.





Daniel's POV

I awoke about the same time, I'm assuming, as Jack. "Maybourne" grinned at us, and slapped Sam, waking her.

"Now you shall witness the death of your friend, right before your eyes, knowing that there is not a thing you can do."

I looked over at Jack, to tell him good bye, to tell him I was sorry. That no one seemed to have a plan. I noticed Teal'c messing with the ropes he was tied with, Carter too. Maybe this would work out. But just in case, and I don't mean to be morbid, I said "Jack, I'm sorry."

Those were no ordinary knots that Sam and Teal'c were trying to get out of, I discovered upon starting to pull and tug at the ropes with which I was tied up. That Ash'rak had taken his time.

I looked back at Jack, who had caught Sam's eye, he mouthed "I love you." My gaze flicked to Sam, who responded in kind-"I love you, too." Silent tears ran down their faces. Desperation and love.

I started to cry as well.

I couldn't help it. In my unhinged, detached state.

They tried to make physical contact with each other, but all that they succeeded in doing was brushing feet together.

'Maybourne' turned around, apparently finished preparing. He pulled Jack to the centre of the little cement room by the ropes on his ankles. The set up was like a gruesome play-and we were the audience.

I looked back, checking for some reassurance that everything would be alright, but Teal'c had made no headway with the ropes, and neither had Sam or I.

I started talking with the Ash'rak, trying to reason, but he would have none of it, and silenced me by way of his Harakash. Then he turned back to Jack and rolled up his sleeves. It was clear that he was going to enjoy this.

He started by inserting the knife at the base of Jack's skull, slicing through the spinal cord. Jack cried out in sheer agony, then lost all feeling and muscle control below his neck, paralysed.

He craned his head to the side, straining to see out eyes. To our credit, we didn't break eyes contact with his. Just kept looking. I won't make excuses; we should have tried something. Anything.

The Goa'uld assassin began to work with his razor again. In a series of quick cuts, he slit Jack's writs, the side of his neck-anywhere with a noticeable pulse. Jack couldn't feel it. He couldn't move. All he could do was watch himself bleed to death, blood spurting to the beat of his heart, spraying. His hair and clothes were stained burgundy, he was in a pool of blood, the bottom of the Ash'rak's pantlegs were drenched. Silent tears streamed down all of our faces, and Jack just kept his eyes on us, willing himself not to look at his nearly lifeless body, As if, maybe, if he ignored it, he would live. God, I wish that were true.

Not wanting to do nothing, or maybe just out of sheer stupidity, I started to struggle and knocked myself and the chair over. I saw Jack look his captor, his killer, right in the eyes, then look back at Sam, and die.

I closed my eyes. This can't be happening. This isn't. This can't. I don't remember opening my eyes again for a long time.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Ellsie M