Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Be Gentle With Me

by Edna
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Be Gentle With Me

Be Gentle With Me

by Edna

TITLE: Be Gentle With Me
AUTHOR: Edna
EMAIL: maessy@netzero.net
CATEGORY: Short story
SPOILERS: Small Victories
SEASON / SEQUEL: none
RATING: PG except for the gutter minded.
CONTENT WARNINGS: M/F relationship
SUMMARY: Why does Janet have her hands on Daniel?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Daniel was tense, in bed, as he laid back on his fore arms. The look of concern in his blue eyes spoke of fear and maybe pain.

Janet gently untucked his t-shirt and rolled it back, exposing his abdomen. As the cool air in the room hit his exposed stomach, he tensed his muscles, displaying a washboard stomach.

"I'll be gentle, Daniel, don't worry." Janet laid warm hands on his stomach, causing him to jump a little.

"It's not the first time, Daniel."

"I know. It's just, that's the way I am." Daniel tried to excuse it.

Janet unbuttoned the top of his pants and slowly pulled the zipper down, making a loud noise the otherwise quiet room.

Daniel looked at the closed door, the ceiling, tensing once more at the touch of her hands.

She ran her hands down his abdomen, slowly, in an effort to quiet his rebellious muscles, Daniel looked at her, wincing a little at her touch, licking his lips and looking down at her hands.

Janet could see the concern in his eyes, even the wince he tried to hide from her. His skin felt warm, hard, his scent was clean as if freshly bathed. There was a feeling of electricity about him. What was it they were saying now, about male and female human pheromones affecting each other.

Daniel was very much aware of her hands, a slight puff of air as she breathed out. Her concentration on him was so totally, it almost unnerved him to be the center of her attention.

Janet traced the appendectomy scar, now slightly white, gently touched it here and there. Daniel looked on, following her finger as she outlined his scar.

"Looks good, no secondary infection, healing nicely."

Suddenly the base's klaxon went off, signally the gate's activation.

"Gotta go!" Daniel rolled off the bed tucking his t-shirt in, zipping up, and buttoning up as he opened the door and dashed off.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Janet smiled as she got ready for the next patient on her list.

FIN

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Edna