Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Need You

by Drusilla
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I Need You

I Need You

by Drusilla

TITLE: I need You
AUTHOR: Drusilla
EMAIL: jewell64@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: S/J romance
SPOILERS:
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: Jack's ill
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: sandj, héliopolis,my site. Others, please, ask first !
DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: It's my first fan fiction and I'm French, so don't be too hard, please !

A lot of people were standing in front of them. Jack looked at Daniel : " Daniel, can you try to speak with them? " He made one step forwards : " Well, Hello...We are peaceful visitors, can you understand us ? "

But his interlocutors were speaking to each others in a very strange language.

" Daniel ? What's this language ? " Sam said . " I think it's Summerian's , but I'm not sure. "

After that, Daniel try to talk with them and their leader invite SG1 to a celebration.

^*^*^*^*

Later, Daniel was speaking with some men where as Teal'c , Sam and Jack were sitting on the floor next to a fire. Some of the natives were dancing and a young woman invited Teal'c, letting Sam and Jack alone. Jack looked at Sam who was stamping one's foot in rythm. " do you want to dance, Major ? " " yes sir, if you like to ! " He stood up and grabbed her hand . Together, they walked to the dance floor.

Sam took her hand on his shoulder and look at him, shyly. So, he put his arm around her waist and pull her close to say her it was ok.

They began to move slowly , in their own rythm, enjoying the touch of each others. Sam lied her head on his shoulder and he sight. Finally this evening wasn't going too bad. They were so thoughful that they didn't hear the music stop. Daniel cleared his throat " hum hum " , as this sound they soudantly jumped apart . " what about sit down again , Major ? " Jack said, a little embarrassed. " Well, I think it's a good idea Sir. " Whispered Carter.

^*^*^*^*

The tribe leader gave Jack a cup , but he seemed to not accept it . " Jack, you have to drink it , it's a sort of test " Daniel said. " A test ? " "I mean, it's a strong drink. If you can handle it, you are a brave , well, I suppose. " " You....suppose ? " " Drink Jack, they don't look friendly anymore ! " With a grimace, Jack drank. " hey, it's not bad at all ! what's in it ? " " I'm sorry Jack, but they don't want to tell us ! " replied Daniel.

^*^*^*^*

In the middle of the night, Sam was awake by a scream. 'it's the colonel' she thought . She ran to his tent and saw Daniel and Teal'c who were already there. " what's happening ? " " We don't know Major Carter, colonel O'neill hasn't say a word. " Teal'c said as she approached him. " Colonel, it's Sam ! How do you feel ? " " hu...hurt ! " " colonel ,please, speak to me, where does it hurt ? " " my... "

" his heart ! " All of them looked at the one who was standing in the door way. It was the leader. " What does it mean, daniel said, you speak our language ? " " I'm the only one who.. " But Sam stood up and shut ut them " It's not important at all ! The colonel is painful, THIS is important ! So why is he sick ? " " because of our potion " the man replied. " What the hell... " " Let me go on please ! "
And when he was sure he won't be interrupted anymore, he added : " this drink is a test for braves but not only for them but the ones who have the courage to search and find their soulmate. When a man became sick, it's because he isn 't involved with the one he is in love with. " " so, how can we heal him ? "Daniel asked .

" You have to find his soulmate and make sure they consummate their relationship. " They all looked at each others, embarrased.

^*^*^*^*

Daniel was sitting outside with Sam. " So, do you know Jack love ? " " I think it's Sarah " " Sarah ? Why do you say that ? " Sam looked at him, her eyes full of pain. " because he told me he loves her, don't you remember ? " " Sam, it was a long time ago , and I think he isn't in love with her anymore. " " You think ? So, who is the other one ? " " You ! " " WHAT ? ! You are wrong Daniel ! I mean, he's my CO, it's against regulations ! I...We can't... " " There's a only way to know the truth ! "

^*^*^*^*

" Colonel ? " " Carter ? " " Yes, it's me ! I have a question to ask you .... Your life depend on it. "

He gave her his 'go on' look. " well, I need to know your feelings for me. " " WHAT ? ? ? " " I need to know if you are in love with me "

" I know why, Teal'c had explain it to me. " " Oh ! " " Well, Carter...Sam, I really wanted to tell you how I feel but it never was the good moment. " " Don't speak in past, you are going to live ! Tell me Jack, please ! "

" Sam, I... You are so bright, so beautiful, I thought I was just attracted by you, but it's more than that ! " Tears were faling on his cheek. " I LOVE YOU ! I love you since we first met three years ago and I couldn't live without you anymore ! I love you so much ! You are my reason to live ! "

She looked deep into his brown eyes, her own eyes were full of tears. She leaned down and kiss him passionnaly. And at this moment, nothing else existed for them. All they saw was the other, all they felt was the touch of the other. When they broke apart, she began to put his clothes down. He stopped her. " Sam, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. " She looked into his eyes again. " Oh Jack, I wanted to do this for so long ! I don't want to lose you , you are the most important and beautiful thing which happened to me! I love you so much ! " And she kissed him again .

They made love with passion at first and then slowly, gently, with respect and tenderness for each others.

^*^*^*^*

A few hours later, Daniel came into the tent and find them in each others arms. It was late and he know he had to awake them. So, he walked to their side and whispered : " Jack, Sam, wake up, it's time to leave ! "

Jack open his eyes and looked at Daniel in horror, and with a glance at Sam, he said : " Daniel, what are you doing here ? " " It's time to go ! General Hammond is waiting for us ! So, how are you feeling ? "

"Better, Daniel ! Much better ! " he looked at Sam and smile " Well, let me wake Carter up and find some clothes and we'll meet you at the gate. " Daniel nodded and went out of the tent.

" Sam...Sweet heart ! " " hummm... " " Sam, it's time to wake up ! " She opened her eyes and smiled at him. " Morning ! " " Morning sleeping beauty ! We have to dress up and meet the others at the gate. So, we can't stay in bed. " With that, he leaned down to kiss her gently and went out of the bed.

Soon, they were ready to go, and they walked to the gate holding each others hand.

^*^*^*^*

At the SGC :

" It's SG1, mon General " " Good, open the iris ! "

SG1 stepped throw the gate. Sam and Jack were still holding each others hand . General Hammond looked at them in surprise. " Colonel ? Major ? What the hell is going on ? "

" General permission to go to the infirmery first ? " " Of course Colonel, debriefing in two hours ! "

^*^*^*^*

" So the only way to heal me was to find the one I love " " And....This one his Major Carter ? " " Yes, she is " Jack looked up at the General, worried. But Hammond was smiling. " Don't be worried son, I'm not going to courtmartial you ! You are my family and I want you to be happy ! Besides, I knew something was going on between you two ! "

Sam and Jack stared at him and then exchanged a few glances. " Dismissed " Hammond said. " And... Colonel ?... Try to be discreet ! " " Of course General ! Thank you General ! "

^*^*^*^*

The end ! C'est fini ! Do you like it ? Feedback please !

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to jewell64@hotmail.com