Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Sam's Secret Life

by Dielu
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sam's Secret Life

Sam's Secret Life

by Dielu

Title: Sam's Secret Life
Author: Dielu
Email: Dileu911@yahoo.com
Category: Crossovers, Action/Adventure
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Season: any
Crossover: Dark Angel
Rating: G
Content Warnings: none
Status: Unfinished
Summary: Someone is tracking down Sam...it's someone from her past, a past she whishes to forget.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.

SG-1 was at a weeks leave after a very hard mission. It had been fine until Daniel had touched an artifact in a temple. It had caused all of them to tell the truth, uncontrollably, but the worst part was that they hadn't noticed and had return to earth. It was a week to remember...

"Sir, I don't think you should be wearing that hat is makes you look fat!" said a mortified Jack. For some reason since their return from PX5 or something rather he couldn't seem to keep his comments to himself.

"Colonel O'Neill," said a very angry General, "Get out of my office before I have you Court-Marshaled for insubordination."

It had been a week of Jack blurting anything that came to his mind, Teal'c being his usual self, Daniel avoiding any women and Sam keeping herself busy specially away from Jack.

After the effects had worn off, General Hammond had decided that SG-1 needed time away form the mountain, specially Jack he had managed to upset everyone down to the gate technicians with his unruly comments, and had ordered them to stay away for a week.

Now all of SG-1 was headed to Seattle where Jack's family had a Bed and Breakfast. Everyone was very willing to get a vacation except, of course, for Sam. But with a lot of begging from Daniel and some convincing from Jack, she had agreed to join them.

**Sam **

Here she was in a plane, clearly not happy.

Great, I'm here now heading to the last place I would ever think of going...Seattle, sigh. Why did the Colonel's family have to own a place in Seattle? Why there?

As she gathered her stuff and looked back to the guys, she had a bad feeling, like someone was watching her. But there were so many people and she was probably just being paranoid. This place had that affect on her. 10 years and she still couldn't forget. 'And who would ever, they're out, just waiting for her to make a false move and expose herself,' she sighed picking up her stuff and walking toward the guys.

She wasn't so paranoid as she thought. A man had been watching, not only now but also for the past month. He had seen how she would go to work and sometimes not go home at days at a time. She was military, yes, but what could she be doing in that mountain for that long. He looked at her very closely observing her every move as if looking for something.

When they arrived at the O'Neill's Bed and Breakfast it was way past 2100 hours. By the time they had finally settle in all of them decided it was best to go straight to bed. They had a big day ahead of them. Jack had promised the team a trip through the woods into a hidden creek.

At 800 hours everyone was up and ready, but they didn't leave 'til 1000 because Jack had suggested that it was better if they took a picnic basket and they ate before they left.

"Come on Major, I said a picnic basket not the whole fridge," Said a highly amused Jack, watching his major trying to stuff all the food in a tiny little basket.

"I'm coming Sir, I don't want to get stuck out there with no food and you three..." Sam blurted out; quickly turning interesting shades of pink when she realized whom she was talking to.

Jack just laughed and said, "Ok, Kiddies let's head out, it's a perfect day for a walk."

"Uh...Jack, were not going to stay out there over night right 'cause...you know there are animals that are...um...dangerous," said a very concerned Daniel.

"Daniel Jackson, I do not think we are in any danger and even so, Colonel O'Neill did say we would return before nightfall," Teal'c interjected obviously trying to reassure Daniel.

" So, Colonel, why is this creek so special...

Their voices faded as the man came out of the shadows. Having been listening to the conversation and knowing exactly where they were headed he thought 'This is a perfect time to test her. I just wish it is her...'

It had only been and hour when Sam began to feel uneasy again, It may have been the woods. All these flashes kept popping into her mind... Snow, riffle shots, cold really cold... running with someone, a boy with sandy brown hair, Zack. Her and Zack hiding out in a sewer opening. Him signaling her to stay while he left to distract the soldiers....Sam pushed all those thoughts away, telling herself 'That was a long time ago. He never came back. She waited and waited, but he never came back.' She kept walking until she noticed something in the ground. 'What's that? A trap...'

"Colonel..." Jack turned around when he heard his name, so, when she tackled him they landed on top of each other. Their faces mere inched from each other.

"Major, what the hell do you think you are doing?" Jack spout out, making no move to stand. Sam being on top of him began to move. Not really paying attention to his earlier comment, but directing all her attention to the surrounding area.

"Major Carter, is there something wrong?" said an obviously concerned Teal'c.

"Yeah, Sam, what's wrong... It's not like you to jump Jack even though he has brought us on this endless walk," quipped Daniel before noticing the evil glare he was receiving from Jack.

"Mayor, care to explain?" Asked Jack again, while trying to dust himself off.

"Shh... there's someone out there," she managed to say while still observing the area.

The figure was on top of a tree and had witnessed the whole incident. 'It's her, nobody could have been able to see that, only her...' He smiled to himself 'I've found her, now what can I do to get her to came with me?' he thought as he listened to discussion below.

"There's no one out there, now answer the question." Jack said observing how tense she looked and how she had quickly turned into military mode.

"Sorry sir, you were about to step over a trap." She said motioning to a spot ahead. As she said that Teal'c and Daniel had wandered to the spot. Teal'c was having a closer look.

"It appears that Major Carter is correct, there does seem to be some sort of trapping contraction beneath the leaves," stated Teal'c.

"Major, how were you able to see that and not to mention tackle me when you did?" said a very confused Jack.

"It doesn't matter, but that trap doesn't seem to be for an animal, it's best if we get out of here. I've been having this weird feeling that we were being watched since the airport...and now with this, I am pretty sure that someone's out there." Said Sam sounding a little more worried than she intended.

"Now look Sam, that was probably just an accident. It's not like it was meant for us," Jack said in a soft tone, trying to reassure her. Even though it was clearly having no effect on her.

At that moment the man jumped out of the tree landing on his feet. Everyone looked at him amazed since he had clearly jumped from a very high branch. Sam didn't seem amazed; she was more in shock than anything else. The man had hazel brown eyes, sandy brown hair, was wearing jeans, a leather jacket and appeared to be in his mid 20's.

"Whoa, How'd ya do that?" asked Jack, being the first to recover. Now looking uneasy at the man since he appeared to be looking into 'his majors' eyes very fondly.

For the first time the man spoke, "Sam...is it really you." He looked hopeful, but still doubted who she was.

"Zack," said Sam, more of a statement than anything else.

"Major Carter, you know this man?" asked Teal'c, concern evident in his tone.

Daniel that had just been watching the events and finally got his voice back asking, "What are you? I mean don't mean to be rude, but a human just doesn't jump off a tree, land on his feet and look fine."

Sam and Zack continued to look at each other. In Sam's eyes all that could be seen was hurt and resentment, but in Zack's there was love and hope, maybe fear.

"Major, care to explain who this... gentleman is, since you clearly know each other," said Jack with a hint of jealousy is his tone.

"Well, sir, I grew up with him until...um we got 'seperated,' isn't that right ZACK," said Sam in an agitated tone.

"Sam, I'm sorry I never meant to leave you. I had to lead them away form you...I'm sorry," said Zack trying to convince Sam.

"It doesn't matter now, I don't need you now..." Sam's statement was cut short when she finally seemed to realize something, "How did you find me?"

Zack look uneasy at the question, but answered anyway, "I...well I've been tracking you down for the past 2 months. About a month ago I actually found you, but... I um...had to make sure it was you so I..."

"You mean you stalked her," commented Jack, clearly not liking how things were working out.

"No, I just had to make sure."

" It was you wasn't it, you set the trap. You were testing me."

"Yes, as I said I had to make sure. I knew that you would be the only one able to see it."

" But somebody could have gotten hurt, didn't you think of that..."

Their conversation was cut short when men wearing military fatigues surrounded them. A man stepped out, gun in hand carefully observing Zack.

"Good to see you again Zack," he said.

"Lydecker," was all that Zack could stutter out before he was grabbed.

"What's going on here?" said Jack not really liking the way the soldiers were holding their guns at them.

Lydecker turned and surveyed the additional 4 people with Zack. "And whom would you people be?"

Zack had been signaling Sam, they nodded at each other. In a swift movement Zack was freed, all the soldiers were down and Sam was holding up a gun at Lydecker. The guys just stood there transfixed with the image of Sam and this guy kicking the buts of at least 15 men in less than a minute. Their fighting skills and speed were exceptional.

Lydecker spoke up, "Wait I know who you are... you're Sam."

"Yeah, and what do you think you're doing because I didn't think you were that stupid to try to take us back," stated Sam still holding the gun to his head.

"Sam, you know this guy too." Said a less than amused Jack.

Zack came from behind Lydecker and knocked him down unconscious. "We should go before reinforcements come."

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Dielu