Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

F.N.T

by Caroline Purple Duke
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
F.N.T

F.N.T

by Caroline"Purple"Duke

TITLE: F.N.T
AUTHOR: Caroline"Purple"Duke
EMAIL: Girlfrommars_21@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: S&J
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: one
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:None
SUMMARY: A song that sums up Jacks feelings for a certain member of SG1{I wonder who that could be!!}
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.The song FNT is owned by Semisonic and MCA Records.The song is featured on the album the Great Divide.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is my first fan fic story that I have let anyone read do please be nice to me.Remember this is my first attempt so be gentle.I would like to thank Elise H.You know who you are.She has been kind enough to help me beta read it and point out all my mistakes.This story is dedicated to her,Linda and KS1037..........Oh yeah, feedback would be lovely.And the story is based on the song F.N.T by Semisonic on the Great Divide album.
Let the games begin.......................

Jack put his hand out to open the door for Sam. She hesitated to go first, but smiled and walked through the door, closley followed by Daniel and Teal'c. They sat in the booth that had become their regular, even though they only got to come here once a week, once a month for Daniel if he wasn't in the infirmary.

"So then,who'll buy the first round?"Jack asked the others as he took off his leather jacket.He looked at the others.None of them answered him."Well, as the saying goes, ladies first"Jack answered his own question and could feel Sams eyes glaring at him.Oh how he enjoyed that moment.

"Is that a hint, sir?"Sam replied knowing she wasn't going to win this one, but wouldn't lose easily either.

"No Sam, I'm just being polite, it's always ladies first."

"But aren't men supposed to buy the ladies drinks, not vice-versa.?"

"Well, we'll make an exceptioin with you."

Sam sighed. Not bothered to win this stupid and pointless argument, took of her jacket and headed over to the bar.Jack liked the way she walked.In fact he liked MORE than that.

*"Down boy, you're her CO"*

*"I'm looking, not touching"*

Daniel looked over at Jack who was talking to himself.

"Jack, are you ok?"

"Daniel, I'm fine.Hunky dorey in fact"

Daniel stared at Jack and shook his head."You know the symbols on those..."

"Daniel, hold that thought"Jack said as Sam came down from the bar, a tall stranger following her.Jack watched as Sam took the drink from the strangers hands and saw as Sam gave him, one of those grins she gave him.Jack felt threatened by him.But Jack O' Neill USAF never felt threatened by anyone. Until now. Jack go into action and took the drinks from the stranger and thanked him.*"Who's he think he is"*

"So then, thats a three beers and a peach snape and lime for me."Sam handed out the drinks."What's everybody talking about?"Sam asked, as she took a drink.

"Well, Danny boy was blabbering on about rocks or something, nothing important.

"Actually Jack, I was talking about the symbols that we found."

Jack rolled his eyes."So, who's up for a game of pool,Teal'c, what about you, up to a little wager on a game?"

"O'Neill, what is a wager?"

"He means a bet, money on a game. Winner gets to keep the money "Daniel replied trying to hint to Teal'c that it wasn't a good idea.He knew only to well.

"O' Neill, since I have yet to obtain the skills neccessary in winning, I have decided not to play"

"Gesh Teal'c, all you had to say was YES or NO."Jack turned to Daniel and saw him shake his head to indicate dont even go there."Sam, what about you, Wanna play a little one on one?"Jaack raised his eyebrows.Daniel and Teal'c both sat forward in their seats, taking a great interest in Sam's response.

"Yes sir, but are you man enough ?"Sam asked as she backed down the end of her drink.Daniel grinned but soon stopped as soon as he saw Jack frowning over at him."Lead the way sir"

"Jack, call me Jack."

"Ok, Jack"

Jack stood up and pulled the seat out for Sam."This dosen't mean I'm going to go easy on you, you know."

Jack saw the heads at the bar follow Sam's every move."Heads down boys"Jack snarled as he walked protectively behind Sam.Jack went over to the juke box, as SAm set up the table.



"Fascinating new thing

You delight me and I know you're speaking of me"

Sam smiled at Jack and took her money from her bra seductively."Sam, where did you learn to do that?"Jack asked, gulping.

"It's an old trick Jack, something I didn't learn in Military school"

"Really, where?"Jack asked innocently.

She walked over and picked up her cue."Let the games begin"

Jack opened his cuff buttons and rolled up his sleeves."This could get dirty"Or so Jack wished!



Fascinating New thing

Get beside me, I want you to love me"

Fascinating new thing

Scene makin

What a tempory saviour

Jack listened to the words of the familar song.*"Fascinating, yes, new,yes, thing?Woman!!!Scene makin?"*Jack looked around him.All male heads where directed over to her.

*"Ok scene makin to add to the list"*This song did speak for itself and for Sam.Just over four months ago, Captain Samantha Carter USAF had joind O' Neills famous SG1 team.Even though relucant to have a female scientist and solider on his team, he was sure glad he did.And not just for obvious reasons.Despite their differences, they got along like carrots and peas, some people though more to their relationship.Jack wished even though he knew better, despite his feelings.



I'm surprised that you've never been told before

That you're lovely and you're perfect

And that somebody wants you

I'm surprised that you've never been told before

That you're priceless and you're holy even when you are not new"

The words of the song spoke to Jack.He was surprised that she claimed she has never been told before how beautiful and perfect she is.And that she has never had the time for a relationship-hense not been told



"And that somebody wants you"

*"Oh, how I want you"*Jack thought.

The song had affected his playing abilities badly.He had lost $30 to Sam, not to mention his pride and dignity.The men at the bar clapped for Sam, resulting in her turning beetroot

"Not embarrassed are we sam?"

"No Jack, not used to all this attention, anyway aren't you supposed to be the one all embarrassed, after all you lost"

"I didn't lose Sam, I let you win.You had alot to stake on the game, I just thought I'd let you win, just this once, since you're new and everything"

"Ok then, lets play again, double or nothing"

"Fine, lets make the game more interesting"

"What have you got in mind?"

Jack looked around the bar."Ok the winner takes all the money and gets free drinks from the loser for the next two months"

"Peach snapes and lime"Sam replied

"What"JAck asked confused by Sam's response to his challenge.

"Just telling you what drink you'll be buying me for the next two months, don't froget now.What about the loser, em you I mean"

Daniel and Teal'c turned and looked at Jack, their grins almost reaching there ears.Jack wasn't going to be defeated, so what had he got to lose?"Ok the loser has to dance and sing to the winners choice of song"

"Hmm, sounds risky but since you're going to lose..."

"Get ready to rumble"Jack said as he chalked up his cue

............................................................Half an nour later



"YMCA....."

Never before had Daniel seen, such a pietyful sight.Teal'c raised his eyebrows, confused by his friends dance movements.Hell confused by the song.

*"I'll never let them live this down.NEVER"*Daniel thought to himself as he laughed uncontrolably

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Caroline"Purple"Duke