Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Captive

by Callea
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Captive

Captive

by Callea

Summary: Sam is captured on a mission.
Category: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Thoughts
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Daniel/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/17/03

SG1 ran down the corridor of the Goa'uld ship closely pursued by a group of Jaffa. As they rounded the corner, Jack ducked to return fire. Teal'c joined him, and Carter headed to the next intersection on the gold-walled corridor to ensure that it was free of enemy troupes.

"It's clear!" she shouted.

O'Neill motioned toward Teal'c who obeyed the signal by standing and running in Carter's direction. O'Neill fired two more shots then glanced over his shoulder. His second in command had already rounded the corner and their Jaffa companion nearly there. The Colonel continued firing until he knew that his companions had had enough time to set themselves up to provide cover fire. He then ran quickly backward to meet up with them.

As he came around the corner he saw Teal'c, ready to return enemy fire with his staff weapon. He looked around, and realized that Teal'c was the only person he saw. "Where the hell is Carter?" he questioned.

"She was not present when I came around the corner. Perhaps she has moved farther ahead," Teal'c responded as he fired shots toward the Jaffa at the opposite end of the corridor.

"Damn it! Let's go," he shouted as he moved away from the enemy Jaffa.

Teal'c and O'Neill rushed toward the exit of the structure. As they moved ahead, they saw more Jaffa guarding the doorway, but Captain Carter was not in sight.

"O'Neill, there are far too many guards behind us to turn back. We should return through the Stargate for help."

The Colonel nodded as he returned fire to the pursing Jaffa. Teal'c eliminated the few guards at the door, and the two made their way to the Stargate.

"Which shall I choose? Slow and painful, so I can watch the suffering on your face?" Osiris ran her fingertips across the row of blades lining the wall, admiring their sharpness and the way the light glinted off of them. " Or quick and easy, so I don't waste my exceedingly precious time on someone as worthless as you."

She turned and walked dramatically toward Sam who was held tightly by the two Jaffa who had dragged her into the room. Osiris removed a large dagger from its sheath beneath her robe. She brought the blade to Sam's face and ran it lightly along the length of her captive's chin.

"You know, I've always been a fan of suffering." She smiled evilly as she pushed the blade farther into Sam's skin, leaving a small gash beneath her ear. Sam flinched and drew in a gasp of air as the pain hit her. Osiris drew the blade away quickly.

She laughed and tossed her head back. "Oh, but we can't have too much suffering. That does get to be time consuming, does it not?" She brought the knife back to Sam's neck, as she sneered, "Perhaps we should do it the old fashioned way." She brought her other hand toward Sam's face. A ribbon device adorned her palm and it began to glow as it reached Sam's forehead.

Sam's face distorted into a painful grimace and a short scream escaped her lips. A smile slowly grew on the Goa'uld's face. When just enough time had passed, Osiris turned off her instrument of torture. Sam was not yet dead, which was the intent of her captor. Still, Sam could barely move and her thoughts were clouded.

"If only I needed some sort of information from you, our little interaction could last so much longer. I could cause you great amounts of pain, and you could remain silent, not revealing anything to me. We could go on and on, until you were finally unable to stand it any more." She smiled with great pleasure. "Then you would tell me everything you knew." She sighed, "Unfortunately, you and your people are of little significance to me." She brought her face in close to Sam's. "Why can't you be more entertaining?"

She motioned toward the Jaffa holding Sam, and they tightened their grip on her in order to force her to kneel before Osiris.

"No," whispered Sam with tears in her eyes.

"No? No, what?"

"Please don't," Sam cried.

"Aww, you poor girl," Osiris condescended, "Is it that you don't like the physical pain or the pain of knowing how little you matter?"

"I'm going to be okay," Sam cried, obviously still in pain. "I can't let you do this."

A look of shock enveloped Osiris' face, "You can't let me do this? I assure you. You have little say in the matter. And you will be far from okay." She laughed as she made a motion toward one of the Jaffa, who in response kicked Sam in the back. Sam's face distorted into a pained grimace and her eyes became wet with tears.

"No!" Sam shouted as two of the Jaffa then grabbed Sam's hands and lifted her off the floor, dragging her into the center of the room. They began to fasten metal shackles that hung from the ceiling to her wrists.

Again, Sam spoke. He words were forceful and distinct. She looked straight ahead, as though staring into the eyes of someone who wasn't there. "I love you. Don't do this just for me. Everything will be fine. I promise you."

Osiris' eyes opened wide with surprise. Then she realized what was happening. "So, our little captive has become delusional." She laughed as she walked over to face her prisoner, "Tell me, who is it that you're speaking to?" Sam appeared not to notice her question. Osiris' voice dripped with sarcasm, "Who is it that you're so deeply in love with that he finds his way into your little hallucination and allows you to escape this horrible reality that I have created for you?"

Sam finally took notice that the woman in front of her was speaking. She said nothing in response.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter. You'll soon be dead anyway," Osiris smiled. With a flourish of her robe, she turned quickly and exited the room.

After making her way through the massive pyramidal structure, Osiris entered the chamber of Anubis and bowed before him. "My Lord, I have begun interrogation of the prisoner. I believe that it will not be much longer before I have obtained all of the secrets of the Tau'ri."

"Forget the interrogation. It is useless. They are weak and defenseless against us."

"My Lord, perhaps..."

"Silence! I have made my decision. Now kill her."

"Yes, Lord Anubis," Osiris bowed again as she exited the chamber.

Osiris strode through the doors to Sam's cell with one intention. "And now," she gloated, "you will die."

Sam nodded slowly, and every one of her captors collapsed.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Callea