Login

Tequila von Michey

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Tequila

Tequila

by michey

Summary: General Hammond, Jacob, Teal'c, Jack and Daniel find Sam and Janet drunk during a girl's night in.
Category: Humor
Season: any Season
Pairing(s): Daniel/Janet, Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Content: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 03/19/04

Sam and Janet both thought they heard a noise, but ignored it to pour themselves out another shot of tequila. They were both very drunk by this point, and had managed to forget the reason why they had decided to get this drunk in the first place. Both sitting on the floor leaning back against the sofa, they heard a certain cornel say,

"Well, what's this girls night in?" he said nodding towards the coffee table filled with empty bottles of wine, chocolate wrappers, and pile of chic flic videos.

"What?" said Janet, who was swaying a little

"Major Carter, I am sorry to intrude, but your father came through a little over an hour ago and expressed a wish to see you. I was on my way home so offered him a lift." Said General Hammond

"And I wanted to see if you had those files on the artefact found on our last mission." Said Daniel

"I felt the need to get some fresh air." Said Teal'c

"And I ... was bored." Said Jack

"Huh?"

Sam suddenly felt a little more sober when her father came into view, her Dad had never seen her drunk before and she wasn't sure she wanted him to.

"Hey Kid, how are you doing?"

Sam tried her best to get up to go and give him a hug but managed to fall right into Jacks arms stumbling.

"Wow, how much have you two had to drink?"

"Only ickle bit" said Janet, wide eyed

Sam was still struggling to stand properly until she made it over to her father and wrapped her arms around him

"Missed you, Daddy."

"I missed you too darling."

Janet then started pouring out two more shots of tequila; Sam saw and went to sit down with her.

"Uh, don't you two think maybe you've had enough?" asked Daniel

They quickly licked some slat off the back of their hands downed the tequila and sucked on one of the lemons on the plate.

"Obviously not" said Daniel

"What letter were we at?" asked Janet

"Letter?" inquired Jack

"G"

"G, hmm, nope ain't got any, you?" Replied Janet

"Hmm, yes Glen." Said Sam slightly giggling by whatever she was thinking about in her head.

"Major Carter, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Teal'cy."

"What is the purpose of drinking alcohol, I understand that many humans do this on many planets, however from what I have learnt all it does is help you lose your inhibitions and make you ill the next morning."

"Well,..... This is a celebration"

"What kind of celebration?"

Janet could not help but start laughing at this; she was holding her stomach and rolling on the floor.

"Janet it's not funny." Hissed Sam

"Well that's not true, its very funny, very very funny, very very very funny."

"Shhhh"

But by this time Sam was on the floor laughing as well, as their visitors just stared at them half in amusement and half in shock.

Jack and Daniel decided this might be the time to help the two ladies up to sit on the sofa and try to get them to calm down a little. After a struggle they both had a woman in their arms that had decided the best thing to do was to snuggle up to their prospective men.

"Teal'c would you mind putting some coffee on, I think these two need a chance to sober up?"

"Of course Daniel Jackson."

"We don't need to sober H?"

"Hannah" said Sam

Janet gave a Sam an intriguing look, then burst out laughing.

"Gives the phrase holy Hannah a whole new meaning."

Sam also gave into the giggling at this point, giggling straight into Jacks neck.

The other men then decided to take the remaining seas in the living room.

"So what are you celebrating?" enquired Jacob, quite gob smacked by the state of his daughter.

"I really, really, really would love to tell, but Sam would kick my arse." Replied Janet.

They all then turned to look at Sam hoping she would shed some light on this.

"What I'm not telling." She giggled

"You know what we need?" slurred Janet.

"More tequila!"

"Uh, no you've had enough young lady." Jacob told his daughter in his best fatherly voice.

"I'm sorry I almost thought I was an adult and not a sixteen year old."

"To be fair at sixteen you wouldn't have been drinking tequila anyway." Quipped Jack

"Oh please with Dad always away for work, you should have seen the parties me and Mark had."

"What?" Asked Jacob

"I mean you should have seen the study groups we organised." Sam tried to get out without laughing too hard.

"We need Pizza!" said Janet realising they had never finished her conversation.

After Teal'c urging on with the request of pizza, Daniel had phoned in an order for all of them. Janet by this time had gotten quite sleepy and was cuddling up to Daniel refusing to let go.

Sam on the other hand was very much enjoying poking Jack, it seemed to be the funniest thing possible to her at that moment.

"Sam, would you quit poking me?"

"Uh, no, poke, poke, poke." She said as she continued poking.

She then decided to avert her attention away from Jack and give her father a hug, as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Said General Hammond, he couldn't help but be surprised by his two female officers this evening.

When the pizza was all out in the living room, Janet woke up more and started eating the slice that in Daniel's hands.

"What I'm hungry." Janet said innocently

Sam lent back on her father while she ate a slice.

"So you want to tell me about these parties you and Mark had when I was away." He joked.

"All Marks fault, he was totally a bad influence." Sam said.

Ok was my first attempt at a fic, love it hate it, please let me know.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to michey