Login

Caught von Sally Murphy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Caught

Caught

Sally Murphy

Summary: Sam gets caught in a compromising situation.
Category: PWP
Season: Season 6
Pairing(s): Jack/Sam
Rating: AO
Content: graphic sex
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 04/04/03

Now, where to begin, Sam whispered to herself, as she sat down in front of the colonel's computer. A whole four days to myself in his house, which is wonderfully equipped with a hot tub. Got to love a man that likes to use his hands. She smiled; imagining him working on the hot tub bare-chested, sweat pouring down his...

Sam cleared her throat, pulling herself closer to the keyboard. Reaching down, she retrieved a disk from her case and inserted it into the computer. As she waited for her document to load, she glanced at the icons on the desktop screen. One caught her eye, as she leaned forward to read more carefully.

She grinned.

Well, the colonel likes to read smut, she thought, as she went about canceling her document and activating the 'Hot Sex Stories' folder. As she scanned through the many stories the colonel had saved, one in particular caught her attention. With a lascivious grin, she brought up the story 'I Like to Watch My Co-workers Screw'.

After a few moments of scanning, she decided she was going to give it her all, as she sat back in the chair and got comfortable.

< I like to watch my co-workers fuck in the supply room. I like to watch as Steve slowly peals the clothes off Lisa, all the while replacing his hands with his hot, eager mouth. >

Sam cleared her throat, squirming slightly in her chair. Okay, this is hot, from a voyeuristic point of view.

< Steve was relentless, driving into Lisa with abandon. His tongue ravished her mouth like his dick ravished her pussy. >

Sam frowned momentarily. I'm not real hot with vulgarity, but the end result's working.

< Time and time again, Lisa sucked on Steve's tongue, urging him on. I felt my own hard-on straining to be released, as my friends continued in their frantic pace. >

Sam shifted in her seat again, as she realized she was actually getting wet from this. Well, why not, she thought, this really is hot.

< After Lisa and Steve climaxed simultaneously, Steve pulled out of Lisa to drink her sweet nectar. >

Oh, jeez, great dialog there. What the hell am I making fun of, I'm getting off on this shit.

Suddenly Sam smiled, a delicious idea coming to mind. Standing up, she quickly took off her sweat pants, tossing them mindlessly behind her. Sitting back down, she scooted lower in the seat. She grinned: okay, now I'm set.

As she continued reading, she brought her hand to her thighs, lightly running her fingers along her panty line.

< I couldn't believe Lisa's hunger for Steve. She was vicious in her attack on his cock, sucking it for all its worth on his hard thickness. >

Sam's fingers began lightly rubbing the outside of her panties, slowly inching her way to her middle.

< Steve drilled into Lisa's mouth, calling out her name with each pump. >

Sam's hand made it's way under the panties, teasing the damp hair with her fingers.

< As soon as Lisa grabbed Steve's balls, he screamed out, emptying himself into her hot mouth. >

Oh, what the hell am I waiting for, Sam thought, as she quickly stood and removed her underwear. She sat back down, putting one leg on the desk and the other on the armrest. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to stop pussyfooting around...excuse the pun.

As she resumed reading, her left hand began to explore her wetness. Oh, god, I really am wet, she thought, grinning. This is almost better than the vibrator Janet gave me. And here she thought it was a gag gift.

Sam shifted lower on the seat, giving herself more room to operate. Her mouse hand was moving nearly as fast as the other.

Carter's going to be pissed, Jack thought, as he pulled into his driveway. It's not my fault that the road leading to my cabin is snowed in. It's also not my fault that the conditions had changed since the last time I checked. It's also not my...Carter's going to be pissed.

Jack got out of his truck, grabbing his night bag from the bed along the way. As he reached the door, he hesitated. I not only promised her unlimited time on my computer, I also promised her four days of my hot tub. He grinned, remembering the dreamy look on her face when he mentioned that particular item.

He unlocked the door and quietly went in, depositing his bag on the floor. Well, who says she can't still stay here, he thought, as he made his way to the living room. He stood for a moment, taking in the scene before him. Who'd have thought Carter was a slob, noticing the plates and cups sitting on the coffee table. He also noticed numerous files and folders spruced about the couch, reminding him of why she'd wanted to use his computer in the first place.

Sighing, he made his way towards his room and Carter, who he knew would be working away on her latest project.

It's not my fault that Carter's computer broke down. It's not my fault that Cassie had highjacked Janet's computer. It's not my....Carter's going to be pissed.

As he approached the open door he paused. I can't believe I'm afraid of Carter. Who's the boss here!...Carter's going to be pissed. And I'm scared of her.

Jack cleared his throat slightly, his hand rising toward the door to knock. His hand stopped in midair. What the hell did I just hear? Slowly he brought his head around the door.

Oh. My. God.

Even in his wildest fantasies, he never imagined Carter, his major, his 2IC masturbating. He moved slightly in, resting his head against the doorframe, while he watched Carter stroking herself vigorously. He heard her moan, which sent a shiver down his spine and straight to his groin. Oh, god, she looks fantastic. Another jolt went through him when he realized he could smell her. His mouth suddenly watered, wanting to taste her as bad as breath.

As he continued watching, he noticed her working the mouse enthusiastically to scroll down the page. He jumped, as she suddenly spoke out loudly.

"Part two! Who the hell ends a story at a place like that!"

He listened to her grumble under her breath, continuing to complain about hunting down the next part, only to suddenly stop dead. As if in slow motion, he saw her turn her face towards the door. Towards him.

As he stood there entranced, he saw her face lose all color. She merely sat there staring at him, as though her brain had shut down from over load. A first time for everything, eh, Carter, he mused. He also saw the wheels starting to align, as she began to turn red.

"Ssir...I...oh, god, I..."

Jack finally moved, coming towards Sam quickly as she began to lower her leg.

"NO!"

She stilled, watching him as he slowly kneeled before her.

"Ccolonel, I--"

"Don't say anything," he whispered.

After a moment, he tore his eyes away from her face, looking down her body. He saw her jerk, as if only just remembering that she was naked from the waist down. Turning even redder, she quickly moved her hands to cover herself.

With lightening speed, Jack grabbed her left hand. After a pause, he slowly brought her hand to his face. As she watched him with wide eyes, he took her still damp fingers to his nose, inhaling deeply. After another pause, he took her fingers into his mouth and sucked hard. Not knowing who actually groaned, he was still pleased to see a different look pass over her face, as he slowly and reluctantly pulled her fingers from his mouth.

"Sir, I--"

"Let me taste you."

"What?" she said, her wrist still clasped tightly by him.

"I want to taste you, Carter."

"I...we ca--"

"I'll pay you. I'll do your laundry for a month. I'll do it for a year. I'll do any damn thing you want, as long as you let me taste you."

She stared at him, her breathing coming in quick takes.

"We can't," she said quietly after a moment.

"Carter..."

He paused, looking down her body to her still exposed center and licking his lips. When he glanced back up, he saw her eyes dark with arousal. His breath quickened. "Please," he groaned out.

"Yes."

As fast as lightening, he stood up and quickly removed his jacket. He knew he couldn't hesitate - not that he wanted to - because he was afraid that with too much time, she'd come to her senses.

"Put your leg back on the desk," he said, throwing his shoes off.

"What?"

"I said put your leg back on the desk, like you had it before."

He knew she was caving, by the blush that was starting to spread down her neck.

"Put one of your legs on the desk, and the other on the arm rest."

Reluctantly she complied, her face beet red.

He groaned, as he slowly knelt in front of her. He could smell her strongly, his mouth watering to the point of drooling. As his hands reached out to touch her she jumped.

"Carter, move down a little on the seat," he said, his hands poised over her.

"Why?" she whispered, her voice cracking.

She jerked, his hands touching her inner thighs.

"Because I want as much access to you as possible," he said quietly.

He saw her eyes darken again, as she slowly shifted her butt lower on the seat.

Not taking his eyes off hers, he gradually lowered his head to her center. Her scent was intoxicating, as he gave her one final glance before turning his attention to the prize.

Oh, my, god, this can't be happening. I can't be letting my commanding officer orally copulate me, she thought, as she felt the first thrust of his tongue against her wet flesh.

She moaned, feeling his tongue lightly darting out to tickle her clitoris. She arched her back when he lightly bit the tip, only to gasp as he suddenly gripped her hips, pulling her further down in the seat. Releasing the breath she didn't realize she was holding, she closed her eyes and groaned, as his tongue began circling her engorged muscle.

Her eyes snapped open, as she suddenly heard the phone ringing down stairs. Looking down to him, she waited for him to stop.

"Colonel?" she said reluctantly.

"Fuck it," he said, not letting up in his ministrations.

She grinned.

She continued to watch him, as he licked and sucked at her exposed flesh. She was almost mesmerized by his attention to detail, not missing one nook or cranny. As if feeling her eyes on him, he glanced up to her. Seeing his complete and utter wanton expression made her grip the arm rests tightly, as she felt a surge of wetness come forth. He moaned, pulling her hips into his face and vigorously lapping from her. With intent, she spread her legs farther, eliciting another moan from him.

She closed her eyes again, unknowingly spreading her legs even wider. She was lost in sensation, feeling his tongue and lips caressing and devouring her at the same time. She knew she wouldn't last much longer if he kept it up, and she knew he was going to do just that.

All of a sudden she felt his tongue dart into her opening, making her jerk slightly. Without haste, he pulled her further into his mouth, thrusting his tongue in and out of her channel.

"Oh, my, god," she mumbled, as she felt the buildup begin.

With determination, he continued to thrust his tongue into her as his fingers massaged her engorged sex.

She felt it start, as her opening clenched around his tongue. She moaned loudly, unknowingly thrusting her hips into his face. He merely grabbed on, leaving his tongue in place as she contracted around it.

Moment passed, as she slowly regained her senses. Her eyes still closed, she became aware that he was still lapping from her. You are every woman's dream, colonel, she thought hazily, as she slowly opened her eyes. She watched him, as he continued to lap up every drop, licking her from her puckered end to her still sensitized bud. My, god, just the site of you doing this to me is going to get me going again.

"Colonel," Sam breathed.

"Yeah?" Jack said, not taking his eyes away from his work.

"Colonel."

He glanced up. "What?" he said, taking one long lick at her while he watched her.

She shuddered and he smiled, bringing his attention back to her wet flesh.

"Hhow are you?" she stuttered, feeling her breath uncontrollably catching as her arousal ignited full steam.

"How am I?" he mumbled, spreading her cheeks a bit to bite at the newly exposed flesh.

"Yyes..." She paused, a shudder running through her. "Aren't you feeling rather...deprived?"

He glanced up to her, finally understanding her meaning.

Licking his lips, he sat up, still clutching her thighs tightly. "As a matter of fact yes, but I'm not expecting anything because of it."

You've crossed over the line this far, Sam, you might as well erase it all together she mused.

"Well, I'd like to do something about it."

His eyes widened. "Really?"

She smiled seductively at him, enjoying the relief that spread across his face. "Definitely."

Faster than she could imagine, he stood up, licking his fingers nonchalantly and watching her.

She pulled her legs off their restraints, wincing slightly as her thigh muscles protested. As she sat up straight in the chair, she glanced up to him. He stared back, a slight grimace on his face as he bobbed on his heels. Tearing her eyes away from his gaze, she roamed slowly down his body to his groin. Her eyes widened, appreciating his obvious arousal stretching his jeans.

"Carter," he breathed.

She glanced up quickly to his face again. "Where?"

"What?"

"Where do you want me?"

"Bed," he muttered, motioning behind her.

Sam stood up quickly, moving to the bed just as fast. She sat down at the end, watching him walk toward her as he pulled his shirt from his pants. She shuddered, noticing he looked more like he was stalking towards prey.

As he reached her, he began to open his pants. Quickly he divested himself of them, pulling his boxers off along and throwing them haphazardly behind him.

Sam's breath caught at the site of him. He was gorgeous, and bigger than she suspected - but then again he's got a raging hard-on she mused.

"Lay back," he croaked.

She began to, but suddenly she moved forward, giving into the overwhelming urge to touch him. A strangled moan escaped him, as he felt her touch on his erection.

"Carter..."

"Just a moment," she muttered, getting onto her knees in front of him.

He couldn't believe she was going to go down on him. He closed his eyes as he felt the first touch of her lips caress him. Oh, god. He heard her moan - or was it him - as he opened his eyes and looked down. His breath caught as he watched her lick his length slowly.

"Carter, you don't have to do this," he whispered through clenched teeth.

"I want to," she mumbled.

He continued to watch, fighting the urge to thrust, as she sucked the tip of him into her mouth. He gasped, reaching out and gripping her hair tightly.

"Carter, I--"

He groaned, feeing her take him completely and deeply into her mouth. After a moment he suddenly pulled back, only to reach out quickly and catch her as she lost balance.

"Col--"

"I can't do this, Carter. If you keep this up, it's going to be over real quickly."

She nodded, as she got back on the bed and scooted to the middle.

"Take off your shirt," he said, getting on the bed and crawling towards her.

He watched her as she stripped her shirt off quickly. His breath ceased as he saw her unconfined breasts, her nipples already engorged. Beautiful.

"My, god, you're beautiful," me muttered, as he reached out and ran a finger across a nipple.

He heard her gasp, only to hear another as he lowered his head to the peak and licked. Convulsively he felt her hand go to his head, pushing him towards her. Bringing up both hands, he cupped her breasts, teasing each nipple with the tip of his tongue. A moan escaped them both, as he opened his mouth wide and hungrily devoured a nipple deep into his mouth. Moments passed, as he eagerly fed off each mound, licking and sucking the nipples until both were rosy and wet.

"Colonel..."

"What?" he mumbled, biting lightly at an extremely taunt tip.

"Inside, now," she breathed hoarsely.

He pulled away from her, seeing the desperation on her face.

"You want me that bad, eh, Carter?" he said, grinning.

"Yes," she croaked.

His smile disappeared quickly as he pushed her back onto the mattress. Lowering himself in between her legs, he settled his weight down on her experimentally. With his erection caught between their bodies, he felt her hands go to his back and dig in.

"Colonel, what are you waiting for?" she said, her voice cracking.

With a shaky hand, he reached between their bodies to position himself at her opening. In one, long fluid maneuver he entered her, both gasping at the welcome invasion. Seconds passed; each reveling in the sensations of their joined bodies.

"Waited sooo long," he whispered, reaching up to brush her bangs from an eye.

"Yes," she replied softly, smiling; bringing a hand up to gently caress his lips.

Slowly he brought his head down, softly running his lips across hers. He whimpered, feeling her tongue dart out, lightly licking his bottom lip. Quickly he responded, latching onto the muscle and sucking it deeply into his mouth. Breathing deeply through their noses, their tongues danced and stroked one another, exploring and tasting with fervor.

Suddenly he pulled his lips away, sliding them down her throat as he sucked in desperate air. Hearing her moan and feeling her legs squeeze his sides, he finally began to thrust into her. The sensations were extreme, momentarily taking his breath.

"So wet, so tight," he breathed.

"So full...so wonderful," she responded, turning her face to his to hungrily devour his mouth.

Like a damn breaking, the urgency of the kiss ignited the drive for sensation, as he began to thrust heavily.

She thought her ears were ringing, feeling like the blood was rushing through her body and out into his. Subconsciously, she brought her legs up higher around him, running her feet along his bottom. She felt him tremble, driving harder into her with each thrust.

"Higher," he said, pulling a leg up further along his torso.

She did just that, hearing him grunt in return. As moments passed, she began to move in tandem, thrusting her pelvis into his. She moaned deeply, a steady rhythm being set, only for him to suddenly stop and pull back.

"Wwhat..." she mumbled.

"Put your legs up on my shoulders," he said, pulling out slightly and grabbing a knee.

She groaned in frustration but complied. As soon as he had both ankles resting on his shoulders, he began to drive into her again. She tensed, grabbing his forearms for support, as intense sensations rolled through her.

"Oh my god..." she groaned, digging her nails in his skin.

"So deep," he responded, leaning down to lick her glistening neck.

"Yes..." she paused, her breath coming in gasps, "de...deeper."

With a grunt, he doubled his efforts, thrusting deep and with long strides. Moans and grunts were among the select sounds heard, as their bodies collided with urgency.

"Colonel, sooo close," she groaned, feeling her internal muscles clenching on each thrust.

A deep growl was his reply as he sped up his thrusts, going deeper and faster with each lunge.

"Oh, yesss..." she growled.

Suddenly she arched her back, as tendrils of pleasure washed through her. Triggering his release, his back arched too, while he continued to thrust convulsively into her.

"Oh my god," he breathed, as he abruptly collapsed upon her.

He released her legs, letting them fall limply beside him on the bed. Moments passed, as each lay spent against the other. He smiled dreamily; as he suddenly felt her arms and legs caress him.

"How do you have the strength?" he mumbled.

"Inspiration," she replied, running her hands and tongue in tandem against his flesh.

His head shot up, claiming her mouth in a deep and erotic kiss. He moaned keenly, feeling her suck his tongue with passion. Moments went by as their tongues dueled feverishly; each swallowing the other's deeply, only to be interrupted by a ringing phone. He groaned, reluctantly pulling his mouth away and fastening it onto her damp neck.

"Why don't you have a phone upstairs?" she said, gasping as he found her pulse point and sucked.

"I do. Just unplugged it," he mumbled, shuttering as he felt her hands caress his behind.

"Oh my god," she said, suddenly pulling her head away from Jack's endeavors.

"What?" he said, pulling up to look at her face.

"I think that's Janet."

"What's Janet?"

"The phone. I think that's Janet calling."

"How do you know?"

"Uh..." she paused, looking sheepishly at him, "I told her she could come over today to go in the hot tub with me."

His eyebrows rose.

"I didn't think you'd mind," she muttered, smiling weakly.

He smiled, lowering his head to kiss her lightly. "I don't mind at all. Nothing a guy likes more that two women in a hot tub."

She smiled seductively until the phone stopped ringing.

"Ah oh," she said, her eyes wide.

"What?"

"If I know Janet, she'll come over anyways."

"Well," he paused, looking at the clock on his nightstand, "how long do we have?"

"Uh," she looked quickly to her watch, wincing slightly. "We have about 20 minutes I think."

"You made a set time?" he asked, grimacing slightly when he accidentally moved within her.

She nodded meekly.

He sighed, pulling out of her slowly and dragging himself up. Sitting on his haunches, he stared down at her naked and unmoving form. Sighing herself, she finally sat up, taking a long, deep breath and stretching. He moaned, which caught her eye, as she seductively stretched her arms over her head.

"Oh, you're evil," he said, getting off the bed and nearly tripping on a shoe. He stumbled a bit, looking down and retrieving the object. "I'd have been..." he paused, seeing her slight frown. "What is it?"

"Nothing," she replied, looking away and to the floor. "I wonder where my underwear is?" she muttered.

Jack scrutinized her a moment, before sighing and turning around to hunt down his clothes.

As soon as he turned, Sam's attention returned to him. She watched him as he fetched every item, holding each in his arms as they fought to fall out. She couldn't stop herself from giggling as he dropped a shoe on his foot and yelped.

"Hey, no giggling!" he said, grimacing and smiling together.

She smiled her reply as he returned to his quest. Her smile slowly disappeared as her chest tightened.

"Stop."

"What?" he said, arranging his shirt to pull on.

"I want you to stop. I'm going to call Janet to cancel."

He stared at her a second, frowning, only for his brows to rise as realization hit home.

She nodded.

"Are you saying that you want more? That you want to go on?"

"Yes."

He paused a moment, gazing at her with uncertainty. "For how long?" he whispered.

She returned the gaze, letting her mind finally wander through the forbidden possibilities.

"For as long as we can get away with it," she quietly replied at last.

"What if we can get away with it forever?" he breathed.

A sweet smile slowly spread across her face. "Forever sounds good," she said softly, "forever sounds perfect in fact."

He beamed in return, as she got off the bed and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To make that phone call," she replied, grabbing his shirt from his hands and pulling it over her head as she walked through the door.

He simply smiled and shook his head, as he went about picking up his girlfriend's clothes.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Sally Murphy