Login

Bad Days von SuSiE_SG1

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Bad Days

Bad Days

by SuSiE_SG1

Summary: Challenge from Rockin Chick, Sam/Jack pairing, Please Read and Review! Some Air Force officers have a bad day, but bad days can only get better!
Category: Challenge, Humor, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: minor language, sexual situations
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 12/14/05

Author Note: Well this story is for Rockin Chick as she has challenged me to do the following:
1) Fruit loops cereal now has an alien on the cover of it. Work that into a Stargate story, including Jack. One possible idea would be a dream.
2) Carter is dress up in her dress blues and her heel of one of her Costello heels gets stuck in the ramp.
I have accepted this challenge and so here it is:
Title: Bad Days Author: Susie Email: drjacksonishot@hotmail.com Pairing/s: Sam/Jack Genre: Humour/Romance Rating: M, nothing to bad, a little swearing and sexual situations that's about all just not for the kiddies! Disclosure: I don't own Stargate, but if anyone would like to give it to me, please feel free! Summary: Challenge from Rockin Chick, Sam/Jack pairing, Please Read and Review! Some Air Force officers have a bad day, but bad days can only get better!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Bad Days
Yes, poor Jack O'Neill was having one of those days again. The one where you wish you never got up in the morning. The ones where you wished that when your alarm clock went off that you could simply roll over and unplug it before snuggling back into your warm fuzzy blankets, but no... Jack decided to get up.
First, he got up to take a shower the only problem was that there was no hot water as he had forgotten to call the plummer to come and fix his hot water so inevitably he was faced with washing in freezing cold water. After quickly getting out of his bitterly cold shower he walked over to the bathroom sink while tying around his waist his favourite blue woolly towel.
"Great just great," Jack said to himself as he realized he was fresh out of toothpaste. He looked around for a substitute, when his eyes fell upon his shower gel which was currently hanging up in his damp shower, he shook his head, there was no way he was sticking that in his mouth. His eyes carefully scanned the bathroom one more time until his eyes rested upon the bar of soap.
Quickly he scraped his toothbrush against the pink soap bar and shoved it into his mouth. He hastily rubbed his blue toothbrush against the insides of his mouth before he couldn't take it anymore. He thought MRE's were bad, but nothing compared to this.
Jack swiftly spat out the remaining contents in his mouth before guzzling a cup of water he found sitting on the side of the counter. Unfortunately for him he did not see the dead fly floating in the middle of the small pool of water and regrettably had swallowed it.
"Urgh," Jack choked out as he spat out half of the fly from his mouth. He quickly looked at it before turning on the tap and flushing it down the sink.
After his very unfortunate and unhygienic experience Jacks day seemed to get a little better but what he didn't know was that he wasn't the only who seemed to have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed that day. His 2IC and team member Major Samantha Carter was also off to a bad start.
Sam's started the moment she got out of bed. The first thing she did was look at the bedside clock and realize that she had overslept. Quickly getting up she got into the shower and started showering like no one had showered before. Her total time was two minutes before she was out and blow drying her hair.
After she had finished getting changed she ran into the kitchen to grab some breakfast which she would eat on her way to the SGC. She grabbed an apple and an orange juice from her refrigerator and headed outside towards her car.
"Come on, don't do this to me now," she said as she tried starting the old thing but it just wouldn't go. She hit the steering wheel firmly with her hand which set off her car alarm.
"Oh god," she said before she quickly got out of her car and opened up the front bonnet. Her eyes scanned over all the cars interior mechanics and she quickly came across the part in which to stop that exasperating noise.
"Sorry, Mrs. Packard," Sam yelled to the old lady across the street who had come out in her nightclothes (you couldn't really call what she was wearing pajamas) to see what was all the racket.
Sam went back to looking in her car. After a few moments she found out why the car wasn't starting. She pulled out a few cables which were attached to her car before she was splattered with oil all over the front of her new white top.
"Oh, that's going to stain," she said trying to remain calm and get back to the job at hand.
It only took her a few more minutes before she was on her way to work.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Jack finally arrived to work. He was actually in a rather good mood as he had found his long lost Metallica CD, well he had thought it was lost, really it was only lodged between the drivers seat and the central consol in his truck.
"Good morning Sir," the airman greeted as Jack waltzed towards him. The airman inspected the colonel's identification badge before opening up the elevator which would take him to his preferred destination.
"Wait!" Sam screamed as she came running across the SGC car park towards the elevator as she knew it would be quite a wait for the next one to arrive.
"Goodmorning ma'am," the airman greeted her while Jack held the elevator doors open.
"Sir," Sam greeted Jack as she quickly stepped into the elevator after having her identification clarified.
"Carter," Jack replied acknowledging her.
The elevator doors closed and it slowly started too descended to its destination.
"Well, what happened to you?" Jack said after seeing the front of Sam's shirt.
"Car troubles," she simply replied as she was still a little annoyed.
"Car troubles," he said almost to himself.
"Yes. Car troubles" she repeated making it clear to him that it was indeed car troubles which had ultimately made her look as she did.
The two simply stared at each other. Sam clearly starting to get annoyed and Jack, being Jack, wanted to provoke her. Just as he opened his mouth to let out a little sarcastic remark the elevator came to a sudden stop after being jolted twice.
The first jolt had immediately made both of them start to loose their balance and tossed them against each other. The second jolt however threw them to the floor entwining them.
After the sudden jolting and movement came to an abrupt halt the two of them quickly realised their current state and tried to correct themselves.
Sam was lying on top of Jack, not that he would have said anything mind you. His arms were around her waist from where they had been forced together. Their legs were entwined with Sam's left leg sitting in the middle of both of his and the right one hooked around his left leg.
She pushed herself up to get off of him but as she did she slipped on her shoelace and accidentally ended up kneeing poor Jack right in his manhood.
"I am so sorry Sir," Sam said after scurrying to get off of him and help him sit up.
"Carter," Jack heaved out as a rush of air escaped from his lungs.
"Sir," she replied quickly not knowing what to do.
After a few minutes of heavy breathing on Jacks part and holding of his manhood Jack finally spoke.
"Carter, you'll be the death of me."
She giggled but quickly stopped when Jack looked at her with his warning eyes.
"Have you called the geniuses who are going to get us out of here?" Jack asked referring to the phone which was situated next to the control panel of the elevator.
Sam shook her head and got up, grabbed the phone and started speaking into it with a sharp tone in her voice.
"Hello... hello... if anybody can hear me this is Major Samantha Carter. I am here in elevator two with Colonel O'Neill. It seems as if we have stopped-"
"-just get us the hell out of here!" Jack said into the phone as he grabbed it out of her hands.
He hung up the phone and took a seat over at the opposite wall.
"Better get comfy major, we could be here for ages," he said getting all comfortable in the elevator corner.
"Yes Sir," she responded taking a seat across from him. Just as she sat down the elevator lights went out.
"Siler," Jack replied into the darkness at no one in particular as both their mornings just got worse.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sam and Jack sat silently in the dark vicinity of the SGC elevator both occasionally looking towards each other, thankfully it was dark and neither could see the other staring at them.
`Grrrrrghhh' Jacks stomach rumbled as he hadn't had anytime to get any breakfast into him.
"Was that, was that your stomach Sir?" Sam asked trying to stifle a laugh.
"No," he swiftly replied as he didn't want to give the Major anything to laugh about.
After a few more minutes and several stomach grumbles he finally gave in.
"Ok, so what if it was my stomach," he said satisfying her immensely.
"Oh so you wouldn't want this chocolate bar," she said pulling out something from her pocket and taking the wrapper off it to make sure he was aware that she wasn't joking.
"Sharing is caring," Jack replied holding out his hand in Sam's direction in which she placed one piece of the chocolate into his outstretched hand.
Jack quickly ate the piece of chocolate.
"Got another?" he asked in which she held out another piece for him and with that he quickly ate that piece as well. Sam too had two pieces leaving only one left in the wrapper.
"Got another by any chance?" he asked curiously.
"Well there is one piece left," she said looking at it in its beautiful rich form.
"And can I have it?" he asked.
"Well it is mine Sir," she replied.
"Carter, I order you to give me that piece of chocolate," Jack said using his best CO tone.
"Really and what would happen if it accidentally fell into my mouth?" she asked as she wasn't about to give it up that easily.
"I would come over there and get it," he replied.
"Really," she said shoving it into her mouth so that he could hear.
"Carter did you just?" he asked.
"Yep," she replied proudly around it.
"Right, that's it," Jack said getting up and walking over to where she was sitting all satisfied with herself. He bent down with his knees cracking so now his face was level with hers.
"Sir?" she asked not sure as to what he was doing but was cut off by Jack carefully placing his hands each side of her head so not to poke her in the eye and slowly descended upon her lips.
At first it was soft, he could still taste the chocolate on her lips but he wasn't doing this only for a taste he wanted the actual piece of chocolate. Slowly he parted her lips with his and let his tongue slide out of his mouth and into hers. It wasn't as if she was complaining or anything. Slowly it turned from removing the chocolate from her mouth to a lot more.
Sam resisted at first but slowly her resistance slipped away. Their little war over a piece of chocolate had turned into something that they had both been longing for... each other.
Jack quickly turned Sam around so his back was now facing the elevator wall that she was previously sitting on and slowly stared to push her towards the cold floor with which she complied.
Sam quickly locked her arms around the back of his head making sure their kiss didn't stop there. As Sam hit the ground Jack pulled back to make sure she wanted this as much as he did, but as soon as she pulled his mouth back to hers he was sure that she did.
"Do you know how long i've waited for this," Jack said placing kisses down Sam's neck.
"I know," she replied before capturing his mouth with hers.
His right hand slowly moved up Sam's side to her chest where he cupped her breast in his coarse hand while he kept passionately kissing her.
`BING' the elevator doors sounded which they then opened revealing Janet and Daniel standing there waiting for a ride to the briefing room. Yep, their day had just gotten worse.
Jack and Sam hadn't realised that the lights had come back on throughout their moment but had stopped when they had heard the elevator doors opening but neither of them had moved.
"Ah someone care to explain what is going on here?" Daniel asked adjusting his glasses. Sure he wanted nothing more than his two best friends and team mates to finally get over all the obvious sexual tension and to go against the fraternization regulations and just have a relationship but he thought they would have had more class then to be caught doing it in the SGC's elevator.
"Shit, how can I fix this," Jack replied to himself as he let his head fall next to Sam's which made a thump as it made contact with the floor.
"Sir, you could start by taking your hand off my breast," Sam whispered into his ear so only he could hear as unbeknown to him he was still clutching her boob.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
"How the hell did this happen?" General Hammond asked the four SG1 members once they were all seated around the briefing room table. Sam and Jack had changed out of their civilian clothes and into their SGC standard uniforms.
"Uh, well, uh," Jack stammered out.
"Sir, I can explain everything," Sam started.
"Well, you better, I want to know how the hell Kellogg's Fruit Loops got a picture of Thor!" Hammond yelled once again.
"Sir?" Sam and Jack both chimed in confusion as they thought that General Hammond was talking about their earlier behaviour in the elevator.
"Look," Hammond said as he picked up a box of Fruit Loops and placed it ferociously down on the middle of the briefing table.
On the front of the box was Thor. He was smiling and apparently telling the children of earth that `Fruit Loops are fun to eat' while giving them a thumbs up.
Both Sam and Jack slouched back into their chairs as they were relieved that they hadn't been caught.
"I didn't know that Thor was photogenic," Jack said approvingly.
"Just find out how this happened and fix it," Hammond said getting up from the table and headed back into his office.
"Sir, if your not going to eat them can I have them," Jack called after the General when he received no response he simply took it as a yes and took the box from the centre of the table before opening it.
The remaining team members just looked at him wide eyed, except for Teal'c who simply raised an eyebrow.
"What, I'm hungry," Jack replied.
"I thought you had already eaten," Daniel replied looking towards Sam who was now starting to blush at his comment.
Jack held out the box towards Teal'c to offer the stoic jaffa some Fruit Loops but he did not move so Jack assumed that he was not hungry. He then offered some to Daniel but he just waved them off.
"Carter?" Jack said offering them to her.
"I've already eaten thanks Sir," she replied winking at him subtlely.
"Well I guess we should contact the Asguard, see if they know anything about this mishap," Daniel said gathering up all his documents which were arranged out in front of him.
"Yes, go, contact," Jack replied as Daniel got up and headed back towards his office.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
"Hey Daniel, you got a moment?" Jack said knocking on Daniels office door.
"For you Jack? Anytime," he replied sarcastically prying his eyes off his new priceless artefact SG5 had brought him back from their recent trip to an uninhabited planet.
"I wanted to talk to you about this morning," Jack said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand while he shut Daniels office door as he didn't want any passing airmen to overhear their `very private' conversation.
"This morning?" Daniel replied, as he wanted to see Jack admit to what he was caught doing in the elevator earlier that day.
"Yes Daniel, this morning," Jack replied as he knew what Daniel was trying to accomplish.
"Well what did you want to say? That you didn't know what you were doing? That, that you regret it, because if you do I don't really want to hear it," Daniel asked.
"I don't," Jack interjected.
"You don't," Daniel replied as he stared at Jack for an explanation.
"Not exactly," Jack said walking around Daniels desk and picking up an artefact in which Daniel quickly took off of him.
"Not exactly?" Daniel questioned adjusting his glasses.
"Well I wasn't, exactly, planning to do it `there'," Jack said throwing his arm in the air to emphasise the word `there', which of course he meant the elevator.
"Well where exactly were you planning to do it?" Daniel asked curiously.
"Well first I was planning to retire, and then see where it went from there, but, what? Why am I telling you this," Jack said.
"Jack, you can't have your cake and eat it too," Daniel replied as Jack thought everything would work out as that was just Jack, plain and simple.
"Yes I can," Jack said after thinking through what Daniel had just said.
"Excuse me?" Daniel replied.
"I can have my cake and eat it."
"You can?" Daniel asked.
"Well what else am I going to do with my cake? Apart from spill some down the front of me," Jack supplied his explanation.
"No Jack, that's not what it means."
"Well what does it mean?"
"It means Jack, that you can't have everything," Daniel answered as simply as he could so that Jack could understand him
"So I can't have any cake?" Jack asked picking up yet another artefact from Daniels desk
"You can have your cake but you can't eat it" Daniel was starting to get frustrated with the man
"Well what's the point of all this cake if you can't eat it?"
"OUT!" Daniel said pointing towards his office door
"Fine, we still on for tonight?" Jack asked referring to their Thursday team night
"GO!" Daniel said as he was really frustrated by Jack
Jack stepped out of Daniels office and closed the door behind him to prevent him yelling at anyone else.
"Carter!" Jack said as he turned around and almost bumped into the passing Major
"Sir" Sam said her eyes finding the floor ever so thrilling
"Whatcha doing?" he asked as he knew that he needed to talk to her about the whole elevator scenario
"Uh going to repower the -"
"- uh uh" Jack said waving a finger in front of her face telling her that he actually didn't really want to know if she had to use a lot of technobabble to explain it to him as it would just be a waste of perfectly good time
"What were you talking to Daniel about?" Sam said pointing to Daniels door where Jack had just come out of
"What?" Jack replied
"You were in Daniels office, I assume you were talking to him" Sam supplied him with
"Oh, we were talking about cake" Jack said as they started to walk back towards Sam's lab
"Cake Sir?" Sam asked confused
"Yes, something about not being able to eat it which is rather unfortunate as I just love cake" Jack said rambling off track of the subject
"Well I know there is cake in the comissionary" Sam replied as they came to a halt in front of the elevator. Both Sam and Jack stopped and looked at it, Sam clearly embarrassed by it went bright red
"Really, well I uh better go and get some" Jack said as he started to walk down another corridor
"Don't forget about team night tonight, it's at my house, bring beer Sir" Sam called out behind him
Jack entered the comissionary clearly looking for a piece of the cake Sam was talking about several minutes earlier. He walked over to the food cabinet and saw all that was left was yogurt.
"I hate yogurt" Jack said to himself, and just as he thought his day was getting better
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
"Carter" Sam said into her phone in her lab as it kept constantly ringing so she thought she better pick it up. She was in the middle of a highly important experiment which needed to be submitted to Hammond with all the details by the morning and with the way she was going that wasn't going to happen
"Sam its Daniel, we've just received a message back from thor explaining that he will be here within the hour" Daniel said quickly into the phone
"But i've got this experiment I need to finish, its due at 0900 hours" she replied whiningly
"Oh, Hammond said that the experiment can wait till next week after this is all sorted out" he said as he had already been told by General Hammond
"Ok fine, let me get changed, I'll be there in half an hour" Sam said before hanging up the phone. She looked back over to her current experiment she was working on
"You'll just have to wait" she said to it before she headed off towards the women's locker room
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sam walked down the stairs into the control room. She had changed into her standard United States air force uniform. She swiftly took a seat in front of one of the computers.
"Don't even touch it Major" a voice came from behind her just as she was reaching for the keyboard to start running some gate diagnostics.
"Sir, I wasn't going to-" she said spinning around in her chair to face the voice ordering her to stop doing what she was about to do
"-to touch that? Why don't I believe you?" Jack said finishing her sentence. He too was in his air force uniform.
Sam just sent Jack a small smile in which he reciprocated. He knew her too well as he knew that she was going to start running tests. They both kept smiling while staring at each other in the gate room before they were interrupted by the Stargate automatically dialling in from the other side.
"It's the Asguard Sir" Walter Harriman said from the middle computer screen as the Asguard had sent through their individual IDC.
After the wormhole had disengaged, all of a sudden Thor appeared from a large explosion of white light and was standing in the middle of the metal ramp which led up to the Stargate. Immediately Sam and Jack made their way into the gate room and up the ramp to personally greet Thor and take him to the briefing room where they could sort the whole problem out.
"shit" Sam said as she turned to start walking down the ramp but unfortunately one of her heels had gotten stuck through one of the holes in the ramp.
"Major?" Jack said turning around to see her trying to move her foot but it just wasn't physically happening
"Sir, I seem to be stuck" Sam replied as she tried to twist her heel in which to dislocate it from the ramp
Without any notice the Stargate started to dial.
"Chevron one engage" Walter said through the microphone to make sure that they were away in which they already were
"Chevron two engaged" he repeated
Sam started to get panicky and tried even harder to remove her heel which only made it worse
"Chevron three engaged" he said once again
Jack looked at Sam as if she was mad. The Stargate was dialling and she was standing right in front of it.
"Chevron four engaged"
"Shit, shit, shit" Sam said furiously as she bent down to try and remove her foot from her shoe
"Chevron five engaged"
As Sam squirmed the shoe just became even more lodged into the mental ramp
"Chevron six engaged"
As soon as Jack heard that chevron six was engaged he started running up the ramp. Just as the wormhole engaged and blew out to create a pool of water Jack jumped and pushed Sam and himself off of the ramp and across the room where they hit the ground. Automatically jacks head went straight under Sam's head so she wouldn't hit it on the cold concrete ground.
"Carter" Jack said as he realised that they had just escaped death one more time.
He looked down at the woman he held in his hand and realised that she was unconscious
"Carter, GET A MEDICAL TEAM IN HERE NOW!, Sam" Jack said shaking her head slightly in order to wake her
"Sir?" Sam said as she came to. Jack was still lying atop of her
"Sam, you ok?" he asked. Clearly she wasn't
"My shoe?" she asked
"Uh" Jack replied unsure as if she was still a little out of it due to the fall
"Sir?"
"Yeah" he replied as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb
"Your kind of squishing me" she said referring to him still lying atop of her which she didn't mind but he was kind of heavy
"Sorry" he replied moving off of her to her side while smiling down at her as he knew she was going to be fine
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
"How is she doc?" Jack asked Doctor Frasier as he walked into the infirmary to see how their newest patient was doing
"She's fine, she can go home tonight on one condition" Dr Frasier replied as Jack walked over to Sam and handed her a big bowl of blue Jell-O, her favourite
"And what's that?" Jack said turning back to the doctor
"That someone is with her at all times, she could still be feeling the affects of the fall"
"Like you mean all the time, even when she goes to the toilet" Jack replied
"Well she could stay here" Dr Frasier replied
"No" Sam said clasping jacks arm in order to convince him to let her get out of the infirmary
"Fine, we will all take shifts" Jack said giving in to both ladies requests
"Good, I want to see you here tomorrow for a check up ok Sam" Dr Frasier said to Sam before walking off to check on another of her patients, siler who had seemed to have electrocuted himself in the blackout earlier. With the way he was going he was well on his way to a world record for the most electric shocks within a year.
"So, how are you feeling" Jack said as he took a seat next to Sam who was eating the Jell-O he had kindly bought her
"Better than if I had been hit by the opening wormhole, thanks to you I wasn't" she said turning to look at him while taking a spoonful of Jell-O
"well I'll get Daniel to come down here and take you back to your lab, he can take first shift at babysitting you" Jack said standing up from where he was sitting
"Thankyou Sir" Sam said to his back. Jack stopped dead in his tracks just as she said this. After it had sunk in a couple of moments later he simply smiled to himself before heading to Daniels office to tell him of his duties.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
`Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong' Jack rang Sam's door bell. He stood impatiently on her front porch to her house hands firmly in his pockets as it was snowing outside and he could clearly see his breath in front of him. He was starting to think that they were purposely making him stand out in the cold before Daniel opened up the door.
"You're late" Daniel greeted Jack with a big unnecessary smile on his face
"Your drunk" Jack greeted Daniel in which he clearly was
"Why does everyone keep telling me that?" Daniel said moving aside to let Jack in out of the cold
"I wouldn't have the slightest idea" Jack replied as he walked into the lounge room to see Teal'c reinserting a DVD into the DVD player and Sam on one end of the couch all curled up looking as though she was about to fall asleep
"Hey T" Jack said acknowledging Teal'c before he went and took a seat next to Sam
"Gave Danny boy too much beer ey" Jack said as he slumped down next to Sam on the couch
"Apparently" she replied sleepishly
"Tired?" Jack asked
"Kinda, I just took the pills Janet prescribed for me" Sam said as she shifted in her seat to get more comfortable as the DVD was starting
The room went silent and dark with Daniel taking a seat right up close to the television, well he really fell and couldn't get back up. The movie started playing and it was apparent that Teal'c had selected it as it was his favourite movie `Star Wars'
Every now and then Jack would turn to look at Sam to see if she was ok. Apparently she was on the verge of sleep but she wouldn't let herself drift off as she was trying to watch the movie. She would constantly keep moving and shifting in her seat trying to get more comfortable and Jack couldn't take it anymore. He gently pulled her to him wrapping his arm around her waist so now she had her head resting on his shoulder and her hand on his thigh which must have been unrecognized by her as she wouldn't have done it other wise but Jack wasn't complaining.
Shortly after 30 minutes into the movie Jack could hear Sam softly snoring into his neck on the couch. He was glad that she was sleeping as that's what she needed a lot of to recover fully from her previous concussion. He slowly and carefully grabbed the blanket hanging over the back of the couch and placed it over her sleeping form careful not to wake her up.
The movie finally ended and Jack slowly and cautiously pushed Sam off of him and onto the couch so that she was lying flat across it. He got up and stretched from watching the long movie and started to clean up in which Teal'c helped. Jack looked down at Daniel when he started to move towards the kitchen in order to throw out the empty beer bottles and empty takeaway boxes where he too was sleeping.
"You better take space monkey home" Jack said softly to Teal'c not wanting to wake either of the sleeping science geeks.
"Indeed" Teal'c said as he picked up Daniel and threw him over his shoulder
"Night" Jack said before he shut the front door behind the two men and made his way back over to where Sam was sleeping. He carefully picked her up and carried her down the hallway and into her bedroom where he placed her on the side of her large bed and covered her up.
He grabbed her pills and placed two on her bedside cabinet and walked into her bathroom to fill her a glass of water. He turned the tap on too fast and it sprayed down the front of him so it looked as though he had peed his pants
"Shit" he said aloud to himself
He cleaned himself up as best as he could and walked back over to Sam's beside to place the now full cup of water for her to take with her tablets when he realised he had woken her up with his profanities
"Sorry" he said placing the water down
"It's ok" Sam said as she hoped into her bed properly
"Well if your ok now I'm just gonna head home" Jack said pointing towards the door
"But Janet said I needed to be watched at all times, even when I go to the bathroom" Sam said with a small smile creeping to her lips
"Yes if I can remember correctly she did" Jack replied as he knew what she was implying
"So..." Sam said
"So scoot over then" Jack said as he took off his shoes and placed them on the floor beside the bed while Sam moved over.
Jack quickly jumped under the bed covers and moved over towards Sam where he turned her away from him so he could cuddle up behind her. His right hand laid protectively over her waist while the other created a cushion for her head. He gently kissed her on the cheek just as she was starting to fall back asleep again.
"Goodnight Sam" he whispered
"Goodnight Jack" she whispered back just before she fell asleep. Moments later he joined her in the land of slumber.
His day wasn't so bad after all.
The End
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Authors Notes: Well, this was a challenge to write, it took around three nights to write and I had to open up my imagination to unknown levels. LOL, well I hoped you all liked it and Rockin Chick I hope its what you wanted, please review as I love reviews and if you have a challenge out there worthy of me that you would like to see me write please tell me as I would love to give it a try no matter how weird it is, I don't do slash and I always, well most of the time have to have Sam and Jack as a pairing as I just love them! Well please review and tell me what you thought, my other stories will all be updated soon with new and exciting chapters for you all to read but that's only if you review as I am holding them for ransom and the only way you will get them is through a review! Thanks! : )

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to SuSiE_SG1