Descent von Elnea

Printer
Zusammenfassung: The members of the Atlantis expedition are inexplicably losing their sanity and McKay finds something unusual underneath the city. Solving both mysteries may cost Sheppard his life.
Eingestuft: GEN [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar
Kategorie: Team - Season 1
Charaktere: None
Episode Related: 0101 Rising, 0104 Thirty-Eight Minutes, 0111 The Eye, 0113 Hot Zone, 0115 Before I Sleep
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Holiday: None
Season: Season 1
Warnings: None
Crossovers: None
Herausforderung:
Serie: None
Kapitel: 1 Abgeschlossen: No
Wörter: 24548 Gelesen: 1871
Veröffentlicht: 2005.07.25 Aktualisiert: 2005.07.25



Story Anmerkungen: A friend of mine who is also a physician was doing triage on patients after the 1989 earthquake in San Francisco. He saw a number of people who had gotten so frightened, and hyperventilated so severely, that the change in their blood pH caused the muscles of their hands to contract into claws. I think it is pretty amazing what the human body will do in extreme circumstances.
This story takes place in Season One after "Before I Sleep" and before "The Brotherhood". Thanks to TB and ER for beta-reading, and KB and MR for technical advice. The usual disclaimers apply. Please enjoy.


1. Chapter 1 by Elnea [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (24548 words)

Featured Stories

Fortune\'s Favor by Offworlder FAM
Winner of the Atlantis challenge for the December 2007 fic challenge contest.

Most Recent

Alisa - The College Years by LE McMurray 13+
Having left Atlantis to go to college in no way meant Alisa McKay's life would...

Random Story

Sacrifice by Purpleyin GEN
Tag for "Before I Sleep", hence spoilers for that episode and previous ones...