Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Problems 2

by Beccasg1
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Problems 2

Problems 2

by Beccasg1

Title: Problems 2
Author: Beccasg1
Email: beccasg1@lycos.co.uk
Category: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Season: future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: language, violence
Summary: Half of SG-1 are captured. Will the other be able to rescue them?
Sequel to: Problems
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

SG-1's Fate
Part 2 The Attack
By Beccasg1
beccasg1@lycos.co.uk

Rating:12
Summery: Jack and Sam are captured by the Goa'uld. A/N: Feedback please!! No Flames, they will be ignored. I was feeling a bit crazy at the time of writing this so sorry for anything stupid. Sorry about mistakes. Not beta read so if anybody feels like reading for me please e-mail me. This was written during Season 6 and I am amazed that they are actually showing more if the team's emotions. This fic was meant to be short but now it's turned into something like a book. Archive anywhere but please ask first. Disclaimer: They don't belong to me although the idea for the story does. No money has exchanged hands. Please don't sue, I'm only small. Category: Sam/Jack Friendship/Romance Humour/Angst Drama In progress.
Spoilers: Season 6

The wormhole shut down after the Jaffa had finished coming through. Jonas and Teal'C were hidden in some dense bushes but Jack and Sam were hidden behind the tent. They could here the Jaffa coming closer and closer. They weren't hidden very well and there was no cover nearby so they didn't stand a chance against the highly trained Jaffa. Another problem was that they only had their Zats and side arms with them as they weren't expecting an attack. Two of the Jaffa rounded the tent and spotted the two members of SG-1 hidden close to the ground. Jack and Sam managed to Zat the Jaffa but then more and more came and they couldn't keep up.

Jaffa: "You two, stand up."

Sam and Jack did as they were told. The Jaffa seized their weapons.

Jaffa: "Walk out slowly and don't make any sudden moves."

Jack: "Great, another mindless slave to an unknown foe."

One of the Jaffa hit Sam hard. As she wasn't braced for it, it knocked her to the ground.

Jack: "What was that for?"

Jaffa: "That was because of you. We have found that punishing the other person is more effective than punishing the wrong doer."

Jack: "Well that's just..."

He abruptly stopped talking as one of the Jaffa raised their arm to again hit Sam.

Sam: "Sir, I think it would be best just to do as he says."

Jack: "I think you're right about that."

Meanwhile, Jonas and Teal'C were still unspotted in their hiding place among the bushes. They could see everything that was going on. Jonas turned to Teal'C.

Jonas: "Do you think they'll take them somewhere or keep them on this planet?"

Teal'C: "I suspect that they shall be taken to somewhere with the proper facilities to torture them until they tell the Goa'uld what he wants to know."

Jonas: "Then what?"

Teal'C: "Then they will be killed, but getting to that stage in the process will take a long time as O'Neill and Major Carter will not give up any information unless it is taken right from their brains."

Jonas: "Is there a way to do that?"

Teal'C: "No, but the torture will get worse the longer that they hold back information. They will doubtlessly be killed over and over and then be revived using a sarcophagus."

Jonas: "We can't let that happen."

Teal'C: "We will do our best but we are fighting an unknown force."

Jonas: "We have to contact Earth."

Teal'C: "They should be contacting us soon."

Jonas: "I hope they do it after the Goa'uld have left."

Teal'C: "No matter how long it takes we still will not be able to get home."

Jonas: "The Tok'ra should hurry up a bit if they know there is another unknown Goa'uld out there. And Jacob should be able to convince them as it is his daughter that's gone missing."

Teal'C: "That is very true."

Jonas: "Look, they seem to be taking them somewhere."

Sam and Jack were being pulled out from behind the tent and Sam looked as if she had been hit. There was blood running down her cheek. The Jaffa dragged them over to the 'gate and started dialling in the address for an unknown planet.

Jonas: "They won't be able to get through with what we've been doing to the DHD. Even if they had the crystal they still couldn't manage without a few hours of work."

Teal'C: "They don't seem to be having problems."

Jonas and Teal'C looked over to where the Goa'uld was stood by the DHD. The Goa'uld looked mildly annoyed that the DHD wasn't working but just looked one of his Jaffa. The Jaffa said something into a device in his hand. A small group of Jaffa ran over. They immediately set to work on the DHD. Whilst the Jaffa were fixing the DHD, the Goa'uld had tied Sam and Jack to two posts. He was being handed something by one of the Jaffa.

Teal'C: "That device appears to be a pain stick."

Jonas: "Hang on, I've heard about them."

Teal'C: "They cause great pain to their victims."

Jonas: "I think they're going to begin the torture here then."

Teal'C: "That is unfortunate but there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it."

Jonas: "No, I don't think there is."

They heard a scream coming from near where Sam and Jack were tied to the posts.

Sam: "Oh God, stop it please."

Goa'uld: "I will only stop if you tell me what I wish to know."

Sam: "I will never tell you anything."

Goa'uld: "I think you will by the time that I've finished with you."

The Goa'uld pressed the pain stick against Sam's stomach. She screamed in pain.

Jack: "Please, stop, torture me, I'm her leader."

Goa'uld: "Your time will come when we have finished with the female."

Jack: "And when will that be?"

Goa'uld: "When she tells me all that I wish to know."

The Jaffa working on the DHD suddenly looked up as the Stargate engaged.

Hammond: "SG-1, come in please."

Goa'uld: "Who is this?"

Hammond: "I am these peoples leader. Can I speak to them please?"

Goa'uld: "I am holding your two people captive. They have no right to speak."

Hammond: "What is your name?"

Goa'uld: "I am Mora'dan."

Hammond: "Well Mora'dan, could you please release my people as I am sure they have done nothing to harm you."

Mora'dan: "They have come to this planet and destroyed the dialing device."

Hammond: "It was broken when they got there, they were trying to salvage some of the pieces."

Mora'dan: "Even so, they must pay the consequences of coming to this planet that belongs to me and destroying some of the technology."

Hammond: "Could I please speak to them."

Mora'dan: "No you may not, and you will never again. I will come to your planet and destroy you."

Hammond: "I don't think so, we have friends and you can't get through the iris without a code."

Mora'don: "I don't want to here your petty remarks."

The wormhole shut down.

Jonas and Teal'C were still hidden in the undergrowth.

Jonas: "At least he didn't send anybody or thing through."

Teal'C: "That is a good thing but once the Goa'uld has left we have to return to Earth."

Jonas: "Yes, I know, but I really don't want to leave them."

Teal'C: "There is nothing you and I can do without help."

Meanwhile, Mora'don had picked up the pain stick again and was using it on Sam.

Mora'don: "What are the co-ordinates to your planet and what is this thing called the iris?"

Sam: "I will not give you any information apart from this. If you go to our planet you will be destroyed. If you go through the Stargate or in ships."

Mora'don: "If you really want to be like that..."

Mora'don placed the pain stick against Sam. She screamed out but still he did not stop. Jack could see a burn starting to form where he was holding the stick against her bare skin.

Jack: "Stop it, you're hurting her."

Mora'don: "That is the whole idea of torture. If I keep it up long enough she will tell me all that I wish to know."

Sam: "I.....won't tell....you....anything."

Jack: "She's telling the truth. She'll die before she tells you anything."

Mora'don: "There are many methods of torture. One of them will work. If not you will be sent to a slave camp where you will be used until you die or are killed."

Jack: "You obviously have never heard of us before."

Mora'don: "No I haven't unless...are you part of SG-1."

Jack: "You got it in one."

Mora'don abruptly removed the pain stick from Sam's skin. In it's place was a severe burn.

Sam: "Thankyou."

Mora'don: "You won't be thanking me later. There is quite a price on your head Major."

Jack: "What about me?"

Mora'don: "There is a high price on your head too, but she is worth more because of her memories of the Tok'ra."

Sam: "How do you know so much about us?"

Mora'don: "You have grown quite a reputation. Where are the other two members of your team?"

Jack: "What other members?"

Mora'don: "I believe one is Jonas and the other is the Sho'va Teal'C."

Sam: "Sorry to dissapoint you but they're on our planet."

Mora'don: "They cannot be on your planet as the dialing device isn't working."

Sam: "They didn't come on the mission with us. It was just us two."

Mora'don: "Then why are there enough supplies here for four people."

Jack: "What can I say? We eat a lot."

Mora'don: "I still don't believe you. Jaffa Kree."

Ten of the Jaffa that were dotted around the area by the Stargate went towards Mora'don."

Mora'don: "Complete a search of the surrounding area. If anything is found report it immediately."

Jonas and Teal'C heard his words and looked at each other.

Teal'C: "We must leave now and get as far away as possible."

Jonas: "What about Sam and Jack?"

Teal'C: "We cannot help them. Especially not if we're captured or dead."

Jonas: "I know. Where are we going to go?"

Teal'C: "We must get as far away from here as possible."

Jonas: "You lead then."

Teal'C and Jonas slowly and quietly got up and crept away from the Stargate. By the time the searching Jaffa had reached their previous position they were long gone.

Mora'don: "Well, did you find anything?"

Jaffa: "Not in the immediate vicinity."

Mora'don: "Well, we'll have to do without them. These two will gane us many rewards themselves. They could be and create excellent hosts and Jaffa. How long until the dialing device is fixed?"

Jaffa: "It should be ready within the hour my Lord."

Mora'don: "Excellent."

Sam and Jack were still tied to the posts.

Jack: "Carter, you OK?"

Sam: "I'll live."

Jack: "That burn looks nasty."

Sam: "It hurts a lot too."

Jack: "Well, we're going to have to do something to try to get out of here."

Sam: "There's nothing we can do. We know nothing about this Goa'uld and he has all the advantages."

Jack: "What have I told you about not always thinking the negative?"

Sam: "I'm sorry Sir but I don't see how we are going to get out of this one. We are outnumbered fifty to one."

Jack: "OK, you're right. We'll have to hope that Jonas and Teal'C are OK and that they can get back to the SGC to get help."

Mora'don was walking towards them.

Jack: "I wonder what he wants this time."

Mora'don: "We will try again now but with a different form of torture."

Jack: "Why don't you pick on me?"

Mora'don: "It is a proven fact that women succumb to torture more easily than men, as they are not built to withstand so much physical abuse."

Jack: "You tell Carter that."

Mora'don hit Sam in her chest. She could feel her ribs break under the sudden strain. She winced.

Mora'don: "That will teach you to defy your God."

Sam: "You are nobody's God. You are just a selfish snake that uses people against their will."

Mora'don: "That is what you think."

Mora'don put up his hand and Jack and Sam realised that he had a ribbon device on it. He put it next to Sam's head and the device activated. Sam could feel the pain washing over her body as the device got more power. Mora'don stopped just as Sam felt as though she was going to pass out.

Mora'don: "You are stronger than you look but you will break eventually. If you don't you will die."

Sam: "Sorry, but I don't listen to empty threats."

Jack: "She's right, you wouldn't kill us. We are too valuble."

Mora'don: "That is true, I will send you to one of the breeding settlements and you will produce strong Jaffa and Hosts."

Sam: "I think you'll find it hard to force us to do anything."

At that moment they were interupted by a Jaffa.

Jaffa: "My Lord, I am sorry to interupt but the device has been fixed."

Mora'don: "Very good. Prepare the prisoners for transport.

Teal'C and Jonas had returned to theur previous hiding spot as the Jaffa had discontinued the search and were putting all their efforts into preparing to leave. They watched as Sam and Jack were pulled through the 'gate. As soon as the majority of the Jaffa had dissapeared through the Stargate, Jonas and Teal'C started running towards the DHD. The 'gate stayed active for long enough for them to see and memorise the coordinates. As soon as the Stargate shut down, they dialed out Earth and sent the iris code through. Jonas and Teal'C dissapeared through the Stargate back to Earth and the possibilty of rescuing their friends.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Beccasg1