Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Boyfriends are for being bored

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Boyfriends are for being bored

Boyfriends are for being bored

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick

Category: Humor
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam, Sam/other, none
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, minor language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 09/29/03

Title: Boyfriends are for being bored.
Author: atheniandream/Jawbreakerchick/Paisleychick, my alter egos :) Email: atheniandream@aol.com
Content Warnings: Humour, and swearing, and uh some nakedness, Or at least TALK of Pairings: S/other.
Spoilers: Chimera, although not too strong Season: Seven.
Rating: PG-13 or Higher. Dunno
Summary: Just an interesting conversation about boyfriends-For all. Author's notes: BOUND TO GET A LOT OF BAD FEED FOR THIS. I like Daniel. Archive: Anywhere, just ask.
Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING. I know this. No implications in this are real. ;) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boyfriends are for being bored.

Just an interesting conversation about boyfriends-For all

God this was so boring.
I mean normally, she'd be sat on a planet, with people, and artefacts and little buds of interest that she could sit and ensconce herself on until the time came when she'd have to leave. But now, she was, well...bored. Stiff, in fact. The huge, orbiting 'glob' of rock held absolutely no interest for her, and not Even Daniel was amused. Which in turn, had led her brain to (what a shock) think. Think about a certain 'ass' in the shower. A naked ass.
A butt naked ass on a butt naked man.
And that brought back not so distant memories. Memories of a bed, and dinner, and LOTS whipped cream. Though, definitely Not in that order...

"Hey Sam."

"Daniel! Hi. Perimeter cleared?" she motioned to the log perched perfectly opposite her. After all Teal'c and the Colonel were bound to turn up and she liked it when Daniel sat opposite. She could kick him with swifter accuracy if he were to annoy.

"Yea, Jack's just setting up one of his...what's that?" He reached over with a finger and poked the brownie-yellow, gooey hunk of mess on her plate.

"Macaroni and cheese." She frowned at him, before smiling and painting her face with a mock look of shock at his comment. "Can't you tell?"

"Does it taste like macaroni and cheese?"

"Nope. Still Chicken. Actually, after seven years, I can't open a can of 'ready-made' at home, before stopping off at Wendy's first. Just doesn't have the same kick." She said, prodding the gooey mess with a fork in a hope that it would retaliate.

"You know, you'd think that the food would get better over the years."

"Mmm."

"So, fancy joining us guys for a drink when we get back tomorrow? It's just that Jack.... well he's getting a little cranky and....he needs a beer. You know the drill."

Silence.
An for once, on the part of Sam Carter. Sure, she'd been experiencing certain mood changes since a certain individual had pushed buttons, but...Silence?

"Eh. Oh. Uh, I. I've kinda got something ...planned."

Wow, what a way to actually 'skirt' around question...

"Oh? O-Oh! Do you have a date?" He winced at his question, sucking in the air around him sharply.

"Um. Sorta."

And turn it into a lie? Good one Sam...

"Wow, Sam, I didn't know. So tell me about him."

"Oh well you know, phhff, It's...it's not so much a date, as uh, reacquaintance."

"Oh." He answered shortly, but left himself detached from any looks or tones that she might pick up on." Sam?"

"Yes Daniel."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Was it he or was she choking?

"Uh...No?" Came the spluttered reply of half of Carter, a 1/4 of Sam and a piece of macaroni. Did she have to make it sound like a question?

"You have a boyfriend." The smile growing behind his dimples was coming at a too greater speed to just put away...

"No, I uh...Yes. Yes I do, okay?"

Was that a laugh?
Do not tell me that he just-

"Daniel! Do NOT laugh, okay? I have not had sex in seven years!" She managed to whisper the later half before checking around them for any eve's droppings.

Unfortunately Daniel was still giggling. And at higher pitch, she thought. "Really, I understand. It's just-"

"No! I don't think you DO understand. I'm practically sterile Daniel, and always horny, and emotional, just JUST because I can't get myself off-

"Sam I'm really happy for you. Really. I'm glad you're getting on with it. At least one of us has a boyfriend."

Daniel half finished before realising just how odd and also intriguing his comment. Then he made the huge mistake of turning his gaze to Sam.

"What? I meant at least you 'have someone'. Really, what?"

"Oh Nothing. Just picturing you with...a boyfriend."

"Don't Start Sam."

"No really, what type do you go for?" She continued to chastise him.

He could almost see out of the corner of her eyes, the glint in hers, dammit.

"Sam!"

"Sgt. Siler?"

"Will you-"

"Paul Davis is free."

"I'm straigh-"

"The Colonel?"

"SAM!"

"Sorry, Sorry. I'll stop, I promise." She silenced herself, pouting a little, Just long enough, for the desired effect, pushing him far enough over the edge to-

"So. Colonel O'Neill, huh?"

"Eh. If I had to chose."

Feed?
"Yes Please with a cherry on top, and whipped cream, and ice cream, and clotted cream, AND CREAM...Oh, Sorry, I'm not High, I just used to be fat." ~~I understand Monica's Pain.

Athena
X~x~X

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick