Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

His aversion therapy

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
His aversion therapy

His aversion therapy

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick

Title: His aversion therapy
Author: atheniandream/Jawbreakerchick/Paisleychick
Email: Atheniandream@aol.com
Category: Humor, POV, Romance
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, sexual situations
Summary: JACK TRIES AVERSION THERAPY.Hmmmmm
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

Content Warnings: sexual inuendo, Jack POV
Spoilers: None, I think!!
Rating: Pg-13, maybe a little over, nothing vulgar, I think ;)
Summary: JACK TRIES AVERSION THERAPY.......Hmmmmm....
Author's notes: I was thinking, and Whoa la!!!! Short sweet, and hopefully kinda humrous



His Aversion Therapy

Do brain lapses come with an 'I was insane' guarantee, cuz they should, ya know.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started out as aversion, really. She'd been ranting about something or other and she just wouldn't stop. I originally came in to bother her because I was bored, and as usual she was busy. I'd been sat in her lab for about four and a half minutes watching her fiddle about with some 'really interesting find', also known as really weird doohickey; and watched her as she eagerly twiddled the small coppery metallic item in her hands. It was about 2 inches wide by about 4 inches long, and it had these wiry 'things' coming out of it.
So, then? I did something that I really shouldn't have done at the point in time. I asked her a question.

"So, What does it do?"

Now I make myself clear, when talking to a Scientist, of any kind, whilst they are playing with a thing that they find endlessly fascinating; when in fact the rest of the effectively sane people, see it for what it really is i.e. just an object; never, I repeat never ask a question that would lead to any kind of in depth explanation. This puts the 'asker' if you will, in a state of temporary insensibility; quote: I forget to take into account her thoughts, feelings, wanted actions etc.

Anyways, I had been sat in her lab, unable to speak, for the incessant ramble of jargon coming from Carter's mouth in response to the dumb ass question I just had to ask. It is a noticeably gorgeous mouth though, her lips turn eagerly when she frowns, and even more so when she smiles, and as they turned other things 'Carter ' use those unmistakably lucious lips for......May I say that I was previously a sick man; I started to stare them. And I mean really stare at them. The good thing was, that she hadn't noticed, because it is commonplace that most people, when talking to someone else look roughly at the middle of their face and not always at their eyes, so from Carter's point of view I was just looking at her. Looking at her with a strange smirk. Looking at her with a strange smirk slapped on my face.
But, she still hadn't noticed, and was still going on about the what she thought and what Sg-4 thought, and well in kinda lost track after that, becuase well, I wasn't actually listening. But she wasn't going to stop. Now normally in these kind of situations, I'd moan at her or groan in a absolutely non-sexual-sense, but nothing would shut her up.

"Carter my-"
She cut me off.
"CArt-"
She cut me off again.
"Car"
And again
"Ca-"
And again!

So, I couldn't but-in and I really didn't wanna leave, cuz that'd mean that i'd have to spend the day with Jonas, because Teal'c was offworld with sg-11 doing 'something', I kinda like it here. So then, I did something extraordinarily, mind numbingly, bone headedly stupid, which I didn't actually mean to do. I'd originally meant to sit up grab her face and tell her to 'shut up', but as I reached up and put a hand around the side of her face to cup it, (By the way, her skin is really soft) the other one stupidly followed and I found my self getting nearer to her.

And nearer.
And nearer.
Until I did 'it'.

Now, I will say in my defence, that originally my entering her lab was the act of my own 'aversion therapy' against working, which led me to use my own kind of 'aversion therapy on her'; which lead to me doing the dumb ass thing that we'd been trying to avert against in the first place.
So before I knew what I did wrong, and before she had time to react, my lips were on hers making a quite delightful exploration 'orally,' and then all I felt was an arm crawling eagerly up back an a hand in my hair. I think that was about the time I went numb from the waist up, i'm not quite sure. One of my hands had landed, by no surprise, around her waist, and the other, left and the more eager one hand had gone at little further to her umm, 'ass', and started uh, massaging that 'area' on my obliviously and excessively attractive second in command, but she prefers to just be called..

"Major Cart-"

Major Cart-er, Major Carter. Jonas, the guy the with the maximally worst timing in the entire universe had walked through her door and done something, anything, nothing, i'm not sure, I wasn't looking at him at the time, and obviously neither was Carter. By the way, It must have been good and she couldn't have cared, that the 'fourth member of sg-1' had just walked in on us, Colonel Jack O'Neill and Major Samantha Carter in a sudden stage of major 'in flagrante delicto', because he hadn't objected and her hand, I repeat HER HANDS HAD NOT MOVED!!!!

"Guys, Uh, ya know! I'll go, leave you to-"

At that point my 'dumb ass thing', just got all little worse.

"Jonas, I was just looking for yo-Oh my!"

Janet practically yelped at the uh 'situation' I had initially created, as she walked into the room, and my only cause of action was to stop. Only she, the object of my desire wouldn't stop. At all. Yet again she WOULDN'T STOP AT ALL. I'd like to mention now, that even though It was my fault from the start, from this point on, it's all her! It's as if the pent up sexual tension, that even we didn't know had been building up over the last few years, had suddenly through both caused what I am now calling 'An irrational choice making error' between us. In fact my body does believe quite correct that at that point her hands became even more instant, coursing over selected parts of it in a frenzy. Major Samantha Carter in a frenzy.

So we continued doing 'The thing', and it suddenly got better with hands in new places for about a second, until-

"Uh Major Cart-Colonel O'Neill!!!"

The General.......

(WARNING: SEXUAL TENSION CAN BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEALTH, JOB AND MOST
OF ALL OTHERS INVOVLED!)
~X~
I'm sorry I was gonna write the rest but I felt that this part just had to stop there!!!!
I may also do a SamPOV first, see how that turns out....
Well, Feedback please, It'd help me decide if I should write the other half! :)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick