Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

His AversionTherapy, from the 'Carter' Perspective

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
His AversionTherapy, from the 'Carter' Perspective His AversionTherapy, from the 'Carter' Perspective by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick

Title: His AversionTherapy, from the 'Carter' Perspective
Author: atheniandream/Jawbreakerchick/Paisleychick, my alter egos :)
Email: Atheniandream@aol.com
Category: Drabble, Humor, POV, Romance, Thoughts
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, minor language, sexual situations
Summary: Sam's POV on the situation surrounding the Colonel's Aversion therapy!!!
Sequel to: His Aversion Therapy
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).


Content Warnings: Romance, thought, drabble slight humor!! he he!
Spoilers: None,. I think!!!!!!
Author's notes: I wrote this a paralell to "His Aversion Therapy, I'm not sure if it's very good, simply because it's from Sam's point of view, but enjoy!!! FEEdback nessesary!!!!!! PWEEEEEESE!??!! :) ;( ;)

Note: it's short, so sue me!!!!!! (i'm cheeky, I know!!! :)

His Aversion Therapy, from the 'Carter' perspective

Sometimes, It's good to loose all self-control, and other times, it's not..... This was just one of those times..................


 

My name is Samantha Carter, Major in the USAF, and Theoretical Astrophysicist. Sammy to my dad, Sam to Daniel, Major Carter to my work Colleagues, and 'Carter,' to a certain Colonel, who just happens to be my Commanding Officer. As a member of Sg-1, I am normally associated with and commended for my intelligence and common sense; but today? Today my common sense and intellect ran away, piggybacked onto the nearest wormhole and jumped Galaxies................ So, you wanna know what happened, huh?

Well, aside from my duties as part of Sg-1, my other job, as an astrophysicist, is to study extraterrestrial technological devices brought through the gate; to Asses the development of the technology, find out what it is made of, how it works, and if not already known, what is does.
Now, on this particular day, I'd been given a device by Sg-4 who found it in a ruin, on the uninhabited planet, P4D 922. It was of an oval shape, and was found to be made of coppery and non-specified metallic compounds. When the button in the middle
was pressed, it was found to act like a heat sensor, and for the person holding the device, all they can see is their vision through a heat sensor, and by human standards, this is a revolutionary piece of equipment, proving that the race who designed and made this were, as usual, far more superior in their technological advancement as apposed to ours. So, I had begun to examine the device in-depth, when as per usual the Colonel, decided that he'd pay a visit to my lab. Of late, since Daniel had gone, he'd been coming in here more often. I think that he maybe felt lonely, especially with Teal'c currently off world, and his obvious dislike in Jonas. Well, I don't' mean dislike, I think that he just doesn't wanna get close to Jonas, just in case the same thing happens to him as did to Daniel; but I'm really swaying slightly from the point here aren't I? So he came into my lab, and I was busy so he sat down, as usual, and sort of stared at me for a few minutes. I immediately ignored him, and returned the job at hand, until at last he asked:

"So, what does it do?"

I smiled at his enthusiasm, his nosed almost screwed up, and the typical 'innocent Colonel' look painted frankly on his face, as cute as it was, I knew wouldn't last long, the trace of it became almost non existent as I answered his question.

"Well, sir, it was found with nothing else, in a ruin temple on P4D 922, but I think, that by pressing this button, it activates as some kind of heat sensor, which is transmitted through the device into the user's brain, and out through the eyes. It 's really a unique find, I mean most of the heat sensing equipment developed on earth is nowhere near as technologically developed! Originally Major Sanders thought that it might be some kind of radioactive detector, which could help us to seek out radioactive enhanced bombs. So I ran several tests, and along with my visual assessment; this is the only thing that it could be. Although I suppose it could also do something else, but I have to run more tests. So far I found that the outer casing is made of copper compounds, mixed with some other unidentified elements, probably Naquadria based, but I have to run a-"

Throughout my explanation of the device, which, I admit may have been a little long due to my excitement over Sg-4's find, I did however notice the Colonel, who at the beginning of the conversation had been sat, on a chair opposite my desk, and nearing to the end of my reply, had started to move nearer and nearer to me. So much so, that he ended right-

"have to run a-"

in

"run a-"

front

"a full mat-erial-"

of

"material analy-sis."

me.

Rushing, Stuttering, Mumbling, Purring....

Within the next second, I had gone from explaining the origins of the mobile heat sensor to my Commanding officer; to being kissed-by-my-Commanding-officer! Jack O'Neill had just kissed Samantha Carter......wow..... Now for those few women out there, who he has not already met, and who have not had the privilege, I will describe, in one word. Yum.
Wait isn't this wrong? should I be feeling ashamed? Angry? Embarrassed? Don't ask me why I let him, because right now it's too out of my character to even comprehend, I'm not actually sure whether shock, need or release of tension were to blame for me reacting, but, god, I do know that the moment his lips met mine, I didn't care, and for once in the life of a woman who'd had to play 'good little soldier' with all the rules since she was ten, the rules didn't apply anymore. When I felt his hands glide down my body in a sensual haze of unsure ness, which passed into heightening sexual redemption! I never knew that my body could be so passive-aggressive, and yet so controlling and wanting to be controlled. At the point I tried to remind my self of my duties to myself and those involved........for about 10 seconds...

Just at the moment I was getting over my initial shocks, and really getting into it, an unneeded annoyance called my name,

"Major Cart-"

Good dammit Jonas, of all the blatantly unappreciated moments, he had to bother me. Don't get me wrong, cuz I'm starting to be that now already, I do like Jonas, he's nice and simple and caring, but we don't need that right now! May I add that by this point, my CO is pretty much rubbing off of me, in the metaphorical sense, really......Hmmmmm.... So not stopping for the sake of Jonas, we eagerly continued. I wasn't gonna pass up the one inappropriate moment in my life, which might forever alter the course of it, and I sure as hell wasn't gonna stop him.

"Guys, Uh, ya know! I'll go, leave you to-"

Yeah, Jonas, you go, please, go far, far away, many galaxies away, ya know, LEAVE US!!!!

I suddenly realised that I hadn't really imagined what kissing him would be like, I mean yeah, sure I thought about it, his hands his eyes, his lips, his ass-but never to this degree. I wonder if he ever kissed his wife like that, touching, tasting with insistence and innocence all at once, wait what am I? Volume eight of the Descriptive Dictionary, where'd I get all this crap? I was still revelling in the situation, my kisses became more insistent for him, more passionate, more in need of the one thing he could give me, I also couldn't think about anything else but the hand of his which had slid seductively up my the back of my spine to my neck..until I heard who was looking for the person I 'd asked to leave, but who still hadn't...

"Jonas, I was just looking for yo-Oh my!"

Oh god, JANET!!!!! Okay, calm down, and quickly analyse situation, My best friend and the fourth member of Sg-1 are now staring at Colonel Jack O'Neill and Major Samantha Carter, making out. Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter.
Jack and SAM!
Oh god, I feel like I'm sixteen again, and this had to have been the most dangerous place to 'make out' , wait. Does a 34 year old actually make out with a fifty-something year old? Does that work? or more accurately, do I care?

The answer to both is no.
NO.
NO!!!!!!!
There, I said it.

At this point I'm pretty much aware that he's aware of our situation, but hell, I'm not Carter right now, I'm Sam. Reckless, feral, insistent and horny, very horny.
And, I don't, care. I don't' care that are friends must be watching us in shock right now, I don't care that there are security cameras in my lab, and I don't care!!!!
Besides, at least it's in my Lab and not in the Colonels' office, where god knows whom important would walk in........

"Uh Major Cart-Colonel O'Neill!!!"

General Hammond.

The kiss ended.

Oh, shit, of all the times to loose control......

Beware, misteltoe can be deadly if you eat it; but a kiss, can be even deadlier if you mean it.....................


 

FEEED me, please I need it!!!!!!!!!! I'm STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) HEHE


If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick