Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Peace between two fires

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Peace between two fires Peace between two fires by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick

Title: Peace between two fires
Author: AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick
Email: atheniandream@aol.com
Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Episode related: 509 Between Two Fires
Season: Season 5
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: character death
Summary: Sometimes death of a person reveals to you what your heart needs to hear
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).


Title: Peace between two fires
Author: atheniandream/Jawbreakerchick/Paisleychick, my alter egos :) Email: atheniandream@aol.com
Content Warnings: Angst, Romance, kinda :) Pairings: Sam/Jack,
Spoilers: Between two fires
Season: 5
Rating: PG, G, I don't know :)
Summary: Sometimes death of a person reveals to you what your heart needs to hear...... Author's notes: This is probably the first fic I wrote, a long old time ago, go easy but Feedback is still nessesary for survival!!!! :) Tell me what ya thunk Disclaimer: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.

Peace between two fires

Major Carter hurried the halls of the SGC facility. Why she was running, she couldn't have told you, all she knew, was that he was dead. A man that she knew loved her, maybe not completely, yet obviously had been infatuated with her, from the moment their lonely eyes met. She could never be with him for the reason she feared the most, she cared for more than one person. "Carter!"
Sam stopped to see her Commanding officer not more than 10 feet of her. Her eyes were still swollen from the rush of tears trying to break through the cracking surface. "Are you okay?"
She immediately denied her pain to the one man she couldn't have, but desperately wanted. "I'm, fine, Colonel, why?" She lied knowing the he didn't believe her. He walked slowly towards her, trying not to let her escape from the concern on his face. "No your not..." He gently pulled her toward him by defensively holding her upper arm. She hesitated before being overcome by his grasp; she'd suddenly forgotten to deny his embrace enveloping tenderly around her. They stood together for a brief moment, endless, scared that she may never be as physically close to him ever again, her arms taking refuge around him. "You lost a man you loved, of course you're not okay." "Know I didn't...I mean, I care-cared about him, but he's not the man I love." "You know, He might still be ali- Wait, you don't, love him?" Her voice quite and unsure lingered before answering. "...No..." "Who do you love Carter?" His mind was unaware of the question which escaped from his lips, yet heart encourage it, seeking a solid and substantial answer. Suddenly, his attention focused on her answer, his eyes were praying that she'd answer accordingly. Instead she stared at his eyes for a second; so dark and sorrowful, that she lost herself in them for a brief moment. She took his hand that had resorted to cupping the side of her face, a placed it on her lips, gently placing a kiss on his fingertips, and then placing his fingertips to his lips, and leaving him, stiff and frozen in reaction, she walked into the elevator..........leaving the man that she loved.............


If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick