Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Love loss and the stars

by AthenajawbreakerchickPaisleychick
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Love loss and the stars Love loss and the stars by atheniandreamJawbreakerchickPaisleychick

Title: Love loss and the stars
Author: atheniandreamJawbreakerchickPaisleychick
Email: atheniandream@aol.com
Category: Angst, FutureStory, POV, Thoughts
Season: future Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: G
Warnings: minor language
Summary: Stars, they don't match up to her
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).


Title: Love, loss and the stars
Author: atheniandream/Jawbreakerchick/Paisleychick, my alter egos :) Email: atheniandream@aol.com
Content Warnings: Jack POV, angst and hurt comfort maybe (less of the confort.) Pairings: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: None, I think!!
Season: 6, or future
Rating: G, for God it's depressing, Im obseesed!! Summary: Stars, they don't match up to her Author's notes: It's the smallest peice of fic in the world, but hopefull it hits you right in the galaxy!
WARNING!!! DEPRESSIVE AND A TWIST, hope it has the desired outcome Disclaimer: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA,
Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands.
No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.

Love, loss and the stars

Stars.
I like em, I really do....there pretty you know, it's like someone painted them up there... "Carter?"
They remind me of her, subtle and yet spectacular, gleaming and solatary; in a world of darkness,
you could place her in the sky and the worlds around her would burn forever, nothing can compare to the light inside a person's heart, and against her noone would ever want to. "Carter come on.."
I would look at her sometimes, just sometimes, stealling a gaze everlasting. In that I would seek some kind of resonating comforting, she would always be there.
She has to.
"Damn it Carter...you cant' stop now."
I never known a woman like her, and I never will, I hope they know whats in store for them, her, they have her now..I will forever be lost without her, "Sam wake up!!" Fraser.
There are tubes everywhere, machinery all around us. Her face, ivory and pale, but not lacking an instance of beauty or definition. "She's breathing, she's okay."
A person like lasts forever, the rest of us fade and last only in memory. I understand that now.
"Let her rest, she's been through alot." I don't wanna go, I have nowhere else to go. She's all that matters, she always was.
"Come on, everyone out!!! Doctors orders!" Okay, I'm leaving now, I just wanted to be with her again, a commanding officer should always look out for thier Second in Command. Its what we're taught from the beginning.
Never leave anyone behind.
A man never leaves the woman he in love with behind, he'd rather die. I'm glad I told her that.
Some truths cant' be ignored, skirted around, maybe. I whisper barely audible, it's one thing to admit to yourself, it's another thing to admit it to her.
Her.
the starry eye' one.
"I love you Sam."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sam, how are you feeling?"
Sam, talk to them.
"Sam?" Jonas.
You know you have to Carter.
"Major Carter?" Teal'c, he'll always be there for her, I know he will be.
"Sam say something, please."
Come on Carter, they're your friends.
"I miss him."
"We know. So do we."
I miss you too Carter.

Stars.
I like em, I really do....they remind me of her.

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!!! I NEED IT, PROMISE!!!! HE HE!! :)


If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to atheniandreamJawbreakerchickPaisleychick