Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hot Hot Heat

by Anneka OCarter
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hot Hot Heat

Hot Hot Heat

by Anneka OCarter

Summary: They screwed the rules, and each other
Category: Romance, Thoughts
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam, none
Rating: G
Warnings: adult themes, none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 07/04/03

Title: Hot Hot Heat
Author: Annabel Western
Email: shirleym_@hotmail.com
Rating: PG-13
Content Warnings: Language
Category: Sam/Jack, Romance
Spoilers: None
Season: Future
Summary: They screwed the rules...and each other. Disclaimer: None of the characters are mine much to my disappointment. If I made any money out of this, do you really think I'd still be at school? Author Notes: I thought of this when I read another fan fic...hope you enjoy! Feedback is the only thing that gets me up in the morning.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*

It sounds seedy. Seedy and sleazy.
He had sex with his subordinate. Hot, passionate, lustful sex with his 2IC. But it wasn't seedy and it definitely wasn't sleazy. Because only four hours before this moment, before he opened his eyes and saw her naked back, the sun dancing across her gleaming skin, they made emotional whispers and confessions of their love. A love held by barriers, impenetrable barriers that they remained behind, her on side, he on the other.
But they had the touches before that sacred night. The soft glide of her hand against his, proving that the fire was still burning, the glances of adoration between them, the flirty banter that they had kept, insinuations but nothing more. That had changed now and he was scared. Scared she would regret everything that had happened. That she would deny the feelings she expressed last night to him, the feelings only being a mixture of alcohol and a sense of unabiding loneliness when he murmured in her ear that he loved her, as they began to climax in synch with each other. Their eyes caught and she replied with the same meaningful, genuine sentiment and that sent him over the edge.
He felt her body stirring, her head turned to his and her eyes flittered open. They stared into each other's eyes, neither saying anything. Not wanting to break the spell that they had so magically created. Her eyes were shining in the morning light, like diamonds, the windows to her soul.
"Morning." He said delicately to her, wondering if he could feel a sense of rejection or regret from her body.
"Morning." She replied in the same tone. A few seconds silence prompted her to speak again. "You OK?" She asked, her face seemingly apprehensive. "Better than ever." He replied and she smiled a "Carter" smile and his soul lightened several notches. "You?"
"I feel..." She was obviously searching for a word "amazing." He smiled too and she felt her body turn to liquid. They were still lying opposite, his hand unknowingly resting on her waist. She tugged his round further, encircling her body and they curled together in the bed, and light draft passing through the curtains and he pulled the cotton sheets round them closer. Their noses pushed against each other comfortably and he whispered to her. "I love you, you know that?"
She tried to resist the urge to shout in glee and she succeeded, replying only with "And you know I love you too?" She said simply, caressing his face with her hand. He nodded, his grin looking like it was going to crack his face in two. They laid in each other's arms. Not facing the future alone, but together.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Anneka OCarter