Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Never Cease to Be

by Ameridian
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Never Cease to Be

Never Cease to Be

by Ameridian

Summary: Ok this is my first time doing this, so i thought i'd start off small. very small in fact. feedback would be cool - constructive criticism please!!!
Category: Drabble, Thoughts
Season: future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: character death
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 10/21/03

General Samantha Carter gazed out towards the stargate from a deserted briefing room. As it sprung to life, enveloping all in an eerie blue glow, her thoughts were lost, not on the SG teams, coated in mud, returning home after another gruelling mission, but on something else. Someone else. Everyday she would stand still in the same spot, rigid, arms taut behind her back. Thinking. Her heart weighed heavy, filled with deep emotions of sadness and regret. Deeper than perceived by most humans all except him. He was the one. The one who could watch her and see her for who she really was. The one who could fill her heart with more love and desire than anything ever dreamed. As Daniel and Teal'c dragged their weary bodies down the steel ramp, they glanced up at the lone solitary figure keeping guard over them all. Her face was stern and cold, yet her piercing blue eyes betrayed her true self, as she raised her hand in a smart salute towards the stone gate. She will never forget, never be apart from him. To her, he would never cease to be.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Ameridian