Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Camping Under the Stars

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Camping Under The Stars

Camping Under The Stars

by Aardvark and anteater

TITLE: Camping Under The Stars
AUTHOR: Aardvark and anteater
EMAIL: becky.cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Romance
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: Back to the SGC
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: THAT WOULD BE GIVEING IT AWAY NOW WOULDN'T IT
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I received no money in the making of this fanfic
AUTHOR'S NOTES: READ IT PLEASE!!

***Jack***

'I can't believe I'm going to do this', he said to himself in his head, 'what if she says no, what will I do then??'

He arrived at her lab door, he knocked, and heard a voice from behind it "Come in" it said.

It was Major Samantha Carter, the woman he has a crush on her since she joined the force. "Uummm......Sam..." he said. "Yes sir" she said as she stared into his deep brown eyes. "Will you come....Ummmm...camping with me, Daniel and Janet??" he whispered hopping she wouldn't say no. "I'd love to sir" she said as her heart missed a beat. "Well great, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 8am" he calmly said as he left the room with a hop and a skip. 'YES.YES.YES.YES.YES.' he screamed in his mind.

***Sam***

'Oh my god' Sam said calmly 'I have got a weekend date with Jack' she shouted in her mind as she jumped about the room. Suddenly the door swung open and he said, "By the way when we are camping, call me Jack, o.k." "Yes sir" she said with excitement. "Oh yeah, and another thing, what were you doing jumping around the room??" Jack asked with a puzzled look on his face. "Uuummm...Err, nothing, just, nothing." "O.k" he replied.

***Jack***

Its Saturday morning at 7am and Jack is just getting up when "ring ring, ring ring" the phone goes, "Hi Jack, its Daniel, I can't go camping today" Daniel says calmly down the phone" neither can Janet" "Why can't either of you go??" he said with a puzzled sound in his voice "we both got caught up in some work and we are going to have to work all weekend." "Oh o.k then, it will be just me and Sam" he said grinning as he put down the phone. "YES,YES,YES,YES" now he was dancing around the room "ring ring, ring ring" the phone rang again, "hello" Jack said while he wondered who it was, "Jack, I thought you said Sam wasn't going!!" Daniel said puzzled "Oh yeah, I lied, bye now." The time is now 7:45am time for Jack to leave to pick up Sam.

***Sam***

As the minutes go by, Sam gets more and more excited about going on the trip with Jack. The door bell rang at 7:55am, Sam rushed to answer it to find it was just the mailman to give her a package from one of her friends, but behind the tall mailman was Jack, "Hey she said to him as her light blue eyes sparkles in the early morning sun light "hey" he said back "I got something to tell you, Daniel and Janet are not coming, is that o.k?" he said with a worried look on his face. "No problem" she said happily. "Great then, lets go."

***Sam***

'Phew' she said joyfully in her head, she was glad that Daniel and Janet weren't coming with them. It was a long ride but the finally got to the camp site, during the journey they talked most of the way, but not saying anything abut how the feel for each other.

'This is it Sam, you have to tell him how you feel about him this weekend.' "Shall we set up camp here Sam?? Sam...I anyone in there??" Jack said and Sam was day dreaming. "What, oh yeah, this look like a good enough spot" Sam said as her mind was all fuzzy.

***Jack***

'Right this is it, I am going to tell Sam how I feel about her, but what if she doesn't fell the same way, I'll just have to take that chance. "Sam" he said with worry. "Yes" she said hastily. "Sam...I....I...I love you!!"he said hopping she would say the same thing back. "Jack...I....I love you to." she said as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her gently on the lips.Sam pulled him closer, and kissed him harder. Then they broke for air "Sam, this is wrong, but I don't care" Jack said as he hugged her tight "me neither" she replied as he kissed her head and hugged her tighter.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and anteater