Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Back to the SGC

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Back to the SGC

Back to the SGC

by Aardvark and anteater

TITLE: Back to the SGC
AUTHOR: Aardvark and anteater
EMAIL: becky.cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack, Romance
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: Camping under the Stars
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: read and you will find out what it is all about
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I did nt get ant money for writeing this story
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Read the first half befoe this half (if you want to)

***Sam***

Thanks for taking me on the camping trip Jack, do you want to come in for a coffee?" she said to her new boyfriend. "Sure, can I just pop home first and get something" he said with an excited expression on his face. "Sure, long don't take to long" Sam said happily as he got back into his car and blew her a kiss. 'I wonder what he is getting' she said in her head 'Oh well, I'll just have to wait for him to come back.'

***Jack***

'how am I going to do this' he said worryingly in his head, then he started saying it to him self out loud "Sam you know I love you, well I was wondering, if you would, like....to....... Ummm....be...my....ummm...wife?, will you elope with me???" 'What will they say back up at the base, there goes that guy who fell in love with his 2IC, blah blah blah, oh I don't care what they say, I love Sam and I want to marry her, and that is that!!!' He arrived back at Sam's house about half an hour later to be welcomed back by Sam standing out side her door wondering what had taking him so long, without her even asking the questing he said "I couldn't find what I was looking for." Then he bent down on one knee and said, "Sam you know I love you, well I was wondering, if you would, like....to......Ummm....be... my....ummm...wife?, will you elope with me???" "Oh my god Jack." Sam said looking more startled than ever as Jack held out the ring, "YES," she said, overwhelmed with emotion as Jack gave her a nice long kiss and a tight hug.

***Sam***

'Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,' Just then Janet pulled up in the drive way. "Hey" she shouted to them, "what are you doing?" she said look around at them. The Sam ran down to her and gave her a hug and said in her ear, "Jack purposed," she said shouting in her ear, "What did you say?" "Oh well I said, YES!!,"

*the next day back at work in the Generals office*

***Jack***

"Umm sir," Jack said to to the General "Yes what is it son? is something wrong?" the General replied with worry, "Umm, no sir, something is right, you see umm...me..and... Sam...we...ummm....got....kinda...getting married." he said as the General stood up. "What" the General said calmly, "Sir we know its against the regs but.." Sam got cut off by the general saying, "well I guess I have no choice but to...... give Sam a promotion to Colonel and also give her, her own team" he said with a smile on his face, "it will be called SG-1+, she maybe the only one on the team, she will go where ever SG-1 go, CONGRATULATIONS" he said very loudly "when is the wedding?"

"So you are o.k with this sir?" Sam said in excitement, "of course I'm sure, I've always known you both loved each other, I was just waiting to see what you would do about it"

(MORE SEQUELS COMING SOON)

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and anteater