Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Cabins and Boxes

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Cabins and Boxes

Cabins and Boxes

by Aardvark and Anteater

TITLE:Cabins and Boxes
AUTHOR:Aardvark and Anteater
EMAIL:becky.cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY:Sam/Jack
SPOILERS:None
SEASON / SEQUEL:There will be one.
RATING:PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:None
SUMMARY:Sam and Jack go to his cabin.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

"SG-1 your mission to PX3-214 has been cancelled due to terrible weather conditions," General Hammond said over the large intercom system, "you are all now on 2 weeks down time."

"Finally, some downtime," Jack O'Neill murmured to his team, "So Carter, what are you doing for the next 2 weeks?" he said as he stared at her face without her noticing.
"Well sir, I was thinking of catching up on some paper work here at the base." Sam replied with a glint in her eye as she stared back at her commanding officer.
"Boring," Jack exclaimed catching Sam by surprise, "I'm going to do something a little more relaxing."
"Oh and what would that be? Fishing?" Sam said sarcastically
"No, I'm going up to my cabin in Minnesota, not to do fishing. It will be very. . ."
"Cold," Sam said as she cut off her CO.
"No, I was going to say romantic."
"Oh, who are you taking up there?" Sam questioned.
"Well I was thinking of asking this woman I work with, but she just said she was going to catch up on some paper work."
"You were going to ask me?"
"Yeah. Why? You wanna go?" Jack questioned looking hopeful.
"Well. . ."
"Oh come on, it'll be fun," Jack said while looking deep into Sam's light blue eyes.
"O'K then, it's a date." Sam replied.
"Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 0800 hours."
0800 hours
"Hey Sam," Jack said as she opened the door, "Ready to go?"
"Yeah, I just gotta brush my teeth and then I'll be ready," Sam replied as she walked towards the bathroom.
"Sam, for the next 2 weeks can youpleasecall me Jack? If you start calling me Sir or Colonel on down time I think I'll crack."
"Crack what," Sam said sarcastically as she came out of the bathroom.
"Oh ha ha very funny," Jack replied, " when we get there we'll need to do some shopping,"
"O.K," Sam said, " I need to get a new toothbrush anyways."
In the supermarket
"This place is huge," Sam said.
"Yeah I know, if you forget something when you get to the till they'll go get it for you." Jck replied.
"Jack," Sam shouted, "What wine do you want, red or white?"
"I don't mind, you decide."
"I pick . . . White."
"Did you and your wife get everything you wanted?" the cashier asked as he rang up their items.
"We're no. . ."
"Yeah, I think that was every thing don't you honey?" Jack said with the biggest grin on his face.
"Yeah," Sam replied as she elbowed him in the chest.
At the cabin
"Sam can you help me put this stuff away?" Jack asked.
"Yeah, sure, I'll just put my stuff in my room. Where is my room?" Sam asked.
"It's the first door on the left."
"Oh, I've got it."
"Sam." Jack said with a grin on his face, he knew that as soon as Sam saw his face she would know that he wanted something.
"What so you want?" Sam asked.
"I can't reach the top shelf can you?"
"If you can't reach it how the hell am I suppose to?"
"I'll give you a boost." Jack replied.
"What do you want me to put up there anyways?" Sam questioned.
"Just this."
"What's in it?"
"You'll find out soon." Jack said in a deep voice.
"Well, give me a boost then."
Jack lifted Sam up and as soon as he did they both fell onto the floor and the little box opened.
The End
Feedback: please give me some suggestions on what could be in the box because I have no idea, all I know is it will not be a wedding ring.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and Anteater