Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

End, The

by Aardvark and Anteater
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The End

The End

by Aardvark and Anteater

TITLE:The End
AUTHOR:Aardvark and Anteater
EMAIL:becky.cole@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY:Romance, Humor, Sam and Jack
SPOILERS:None
SEASON / SEQUEL:First in a Series, followed by The Middle and The Beginning.
RATING:PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY:Is this the end for the Stargate?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

"I am sorry to report the end of the Stargate," General Hammond announced in the mess hall where every member of the SGC was gathered, "it has come as a shock to us all, the Stargate just crumbling into pieces the size of sugar cubes. We will now have a moment's silence for the 3 SG teams stuck off world. . . O.K I think that that was long enough, everybody, dismissed."

"So Colonel, what are you going to do now that the Stargate has. . ."

"Become sugar," Jack O'Neill said sarcastically as he cut Sam Carter off, "I think I am going to retire, I spent enough years in the military and not enough doing other things."

"Oh, I don't know what I'm going to do." Sam said as she glanced at her CO.

"Well there is one little thing I want you to do, you don't have to if you don't want to, but it would make me very, very happy. It's kinda hard for me to say this but. . ."

"What is it?" Sam questioned.

"Will you marry me?" Jack said as he got down on one knee.

"Yes, now that wasn't so hard was it?" Sam replied with a big grin on her face.

"What," Jack screamed, "You said. . .YES!"

"Yes."

"Well that just made my day," Jack said as he bent down to kiss Sam.

*This is the 1st in the series*

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Aardvark and Anteater