Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Quick Conversation

by LE McMurray
[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Quick Conversation

Quick Conversation

by L.E McMurray

Summary: Daniel's just wondering
Category: Missing Scene/Epilogue, Smarm
Episode Related: 701 Fallen
Season: Season 7
Pairing: Daniel/Sha're
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-09-13

Author's Notes:- Thanks to Stonedtoad for betaing.

This is just a wee thing I wrote one day. Set just after Daniel returns.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Am I nuts?" Daniel asked, turning away from the movie they were watching.

"I've always thought so," Jack grinned taking a swig of his beer.

"No, seriously," Daniel said, "I've been remembering a lot of stuff I've done and it's insane."

"I know," Jack replied.

"So, am I nuts?" Daniel asked.

"Look Daniel," Jack sighed, "Yes, a lot of the stuff you've done could be counted as insane but," Jack stopped Daniel from interrupting, "Every time you were protecting lives. Including mine."

"Okay," Daniel said slowly, "How many times have I died?"

Jack grimaced, "Too many. Stop doing it."

"Something I definitely intend to," Daniel smiled before looking nervous again, "Can you tell me something about Sha're?"

Jack's eyes softened, "Like what?"

"I don't know," Daniel sighed, "I remember her name, I know I loved her so much and I know she's gone but other than that there's nothing. I know you knew her too so anything you can tell me..."

Jack shrugged, "I didn't know her as well as you did but I'll tell you what I noticed about her."

"Please."

"Sha're was very gentle, sweet. She moved with this natural grace like a dancer and you couldn't keep your eyes or hands off her," Jack grinned, "For some unknown reason she was crazy about you. That's the one thing you really need to remember, she loved you Daniel."

"It's so unfair," Daniel sighed, "That the first person I truly remembered is gone and I don't have the chance to get to know her again."

Jack sighed, "Daniel, I know you miss her, you always have and will but don't forget about your friends. We're still here and you're back. Try and stick around this time."

A small smile crept over Daniel's face, "I promise."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to L.E McMurray