Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hello Jonas

by Gater101
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hello Jonas

Hello Jonas

by Gater101

Summary: Daniel is back and he is causing havock!
Category: Humor, Romance
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-11-26

Disclaimer: Just to let you know that I own nothing. MGM, Gecko Corp. and double secret, etc does. If I have caused any bad feelings about this sorry. Any similarities to any other fic it is purely coincidental - after all there are a lot out there. Just remember I own nothing and if I did I would be extremely rich and powerful. And *very* happy. Thanks. No infringement intended.

Category: G

Summary: Jonas has an unexpected visitor.

Spoilers: Well Daniel's gone and Jonas is on SG-1. So post Redemption Pt 2 and before Abyss.

"There it is again!" Jonas said for the fifth time since sitting in the commissary and O'Neill was getting annoyed.

"There *what* is again Jonas?" He asked for the fifth time.

"I feel as if I'm being watched." He said, as he looked around him a little worried.

"Well we are the only people in here so it's just your imagination." O'Neill said for the fifth time. "Is it just me or do I sound like a broken record? Teal'c you sure we're not looping again?"

"We are not looping and you do not sound like a broken record. Whatever that means." Teal'c said as Sam stifled a giggle.

"Major, what have I told you about giggling?"

"Sorry, sir." She said and ducked her head to hide her face, O'Neill just shook his head.

"Well I have some reports to finish." Jonas said as he picked up a folder and pushed his chair back.

"Briefing at 0800 Jonas. Don't be late!" Jack called after him.

"Yessir." He said distractedly.

~*~*~*~*

Jonas walked down the corridor to his office with his head in a folder. He stepped into his office and froze when he heard a voice.

"Hello...Jonas." The person said from his seat. "I see they gave you my office."

Jonas mouth opened and closed, and he looked behind him as if to run away. When he turned back to the person his heart rate was going ten to the double.

"Dr Jackson!" He managed to say before he returned to acting like a fish.

"Don't worry Jonas I'm not here to seek revenge. I'm not Jack." Daniel said with a small smile.

"Oh of course not." Jonas said and sat down.

"I just popped in to see how you're settling in." Daniel explained.

"Fine thanks." Jonas looked at Daniel who had a knowing smile on his face. "Well Major Carter and Teal'c have accepted me."

"And Jack?" Daniel asked.

"Well Colonel O'Neill blames me for what happened to you. He doesn't trust me. He doesn't like me, that much is obvious." Jonas said a little dejectedly.

"Well he wanted you on SG-1. He must trust you a little." Daniel encouraged.

"He only wanted me on the team because he didn't want a Russian on it." Jonas answered.

"Jonas. You don't understand the way that Jack works. He wouldn't have asked for you to be put on SG-1 if he didn't trust you or think you were capable of helping defeat the Goa'uld. He wouldn't risk the team's life. Especially not Sam's." Daniel added.

"Excuse me?" Jonas asked.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you haven't noticed." Daniel exclaimed

"Noticed what?" Jonas asked confused.

"Sam and Jack!"

"What about them?"

"We'll talk about that later." Daniel said and waved his hand. "Now back to Jack. I know how you feel. He was like that with me. Wouldn't let me go on any dangerous missions, and when he did I had to stay behind and watch the gate or something."

"He did that with you as well?" Jonas asked surprised.

"Yes. If I had been military it would have been fine. But because I was a scientist, he thought I couldn't handle myself. But he soon realized that I could and he trusted me more. It'll be the same with you. Trust me."

"Just like I trusted you back on Kelowna." Daniel just stared at him. "Sorry Dr Jackson but I can't help but feel responsible for what happened. So does Colonel O'Neill."

"Colonel O'Neill what?" Daniel asked.

"He blames me for what happened." Jonas said matter-of-factly.

"No more than he blames himself." Daniel says sadly.

"What do you mean?" Jonas asks.

"Well, I asked - no told - him to tell Jacob to stop. And he did. He blames himself for letting me go. That's why I'm here. I need your help to stop him blaming you and himself. Will you help me?"

"Of course Dr Jackson. What do you need me to do?"

"Just convince him that it was my choice to go and he helped me. Tell him that no matter what happens I'll always be with him. And tell him I miss him, too - as crazy as that seems. I am helping defeat the Goa'uld just in a different way from him." Daniel says with tears in his voice.

"Dr Jackson? Why do you want *me* to do this? You could do it yourself."

"It'll also help him trust you more." Daniel looked at the clock on the wall. "You're late for your briefing."

"What? So it doesn't matter."

"Just promise me one thing."

"Anything." Jonas says.

"Look after them all for me. Especially Jack. He needs more help getting over this than the others." Daniel said as he gently faded away.

"I promise Dr Jackson." Jonas whispered and walked out.

Just before entering the briefing room he heard Daniel say, "And get Jack and Sam together. It'll help him."

"Of course, Dr Jackson." Jonas said with a smile.

Jonas entered the briefing room and began his quest of helping Jack and Sam be together. He knew he couldn't tell them about his visit from Daniel, but he also knew that Daniel was there watching over them.

Jack looked up when Jonas entered the room. Behind Jonas was a tiny white glow. 'Daniel.' He thought. Then he heard Daniel say.

"Give him a chance, Jack. Please." Jack nodded and asked Jonas how he was.

'I miss you Daniel.' Three voices said inside their own heads.

"I miss you guys too." And then a gush of wind blew over them and they all smiled knowingly.

~*Fin*~

What'd you think? Did you like? Was it rubbish? Let me know. Another chapter? We'll see what you say.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Gater101