Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

A game of spies

by Gater101
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A game of spies

A game of spies

by Gater101

Summary: Daniel is back and he is causing havock!
Category: Humor, Romance
Season: Season 6
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: GEN
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-11-26

He turned the corner and stalled. The image from his dreams was staring straight up at him and all he could do was stare.

Sam Carter's backside was jiggling along to a beat on the headset she wore around her head as she worked on the new Naquadah reactor that was malfunctioning. The fact that she was wearing headphones was a definite advantage because it was obvious that she hadn't heard him come in and wouldn't hear him if he was silently watching...would she?

"Are you going to stand there all day staring at my ass or are you going to say something?" She asked from under the table.

Surely she hadn't heard him enter!

"How did you know I was here?" He asked as he moved further into the lab. He stared at her for a few more seconds until she slid out from under the table and smiled at him.

"You don't think I know when your standing at the door?" She asked him but seeing his questioning look she elaborated. "Your smell-"

"I do *not* smell, I'll have you know Samantha Carter," he berated and pulled her up and slid his arm around her waist.

"I didn't say you smelled, I said your smell...your aftershave smell."

He smiled and she smiled. "I think Jonas and Daniel are plotting something." Jack announced and removed his arm from around her waist remembering that they were on base and most definitely *not* in any kind of relationship.

Sam froze at the mention of her ascended best friends name. "Daniel?" She questioned.

Jack nodded and pounded the desk. "I knew he was still around! I overheard Jonas in his office today...I thought he was talking to himself so I stopped outside the door. I was about to make myself known when he said the beginning of Daniel's name." He said and sipped a cup of lukewarm coffee that he spotted amongst the mass of papers and reports. "They're up to something." He finished his sentence and the cup.

"Uh...sir that cup has been there since...a long time ago. I don't think you should have drank it." She grimaced along with him but it turned into a grin when he started pawing at his mouth in an attempt to get the day-old coffee out of his system.

"Thanks for telling me!" He moaned and thumped his head on the desk. Sam walked up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, sir, I'm sure we can find plenty of other ways for you to get your mind off the matter at hand." She added a smile onto the end of her sentence that was 100% seductive.

Unbeknownst to them, of course, Daniel Jackson was observing the little 'bonding' time with a huge ass smile on his face.

MORE ON THE WAY! I PROMISE! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh heh! I so can't wait to type the rest of this fic up...it's sitting on about 30 sheets of A4 paper in my English class in a folder mennied with "I LOVE PETER STEBBINGS"...my friends think I'm mad! But if I wasn't you wouldn't get these fics! So tell me what, you think!

P_Stebbingstone@hotmail.com or alternatively Peter_Stebbing_fan@yahoo.co.uk [My jackoneill_o_holic one has been broken into!]

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Gater101