Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Ticklish

by Wabibito
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ticklish

Ticklish

by Wabibito

Summary: Sam and Jack learn that being stuck in a pitch-black cell is not always a bad thing.
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/10/05

"Sir!" Sam Carter squeaked.
"Jeez! It's dark Carter! I can't see!" Jack said back to her in the pitch-dark cell they had been thrown into.
"I hardly think that your hand landing there was an accident!" She said, glaring in the general direction of Jack. "...sir" she added an after thought.
"Uh, guys?" Daniels voice came from the cell next to there's.
"What?" They both asked at the same time turning to the direction that Daniel's voice came.
"Er, well, I mean...you guys were...uh..." Daniels stuttering voice came, obviously embarrassed.
"Daniel! Get your mind out of the gutter!" Jack exclaimed, "I had ACEDENTLY touched Carter's foot! As we learned from a mission about a year ago, she is very ticklish"
"Oh" Daniel mumbled, even more embarrassed.
A light from a touch flared up outside their cells lighting up the cave, and also illuminating Teal'c standing outside with the touch with an eyebrow raised
"Teal'c Buddy!" Jack exclaimed from were he was on the floor, awfully close to a very red Sam.
"I am sorry I could not get here to rescue you sooner, I just now was able to find out were they were holding you," Teal'c said, unlocking the cell that held Daniel first, then the one with Jack and Sam.
Daniel headed to the mouth of the cave to look out.
Jack walked out, but was stopped by Teal'c.
"I have one question, O'Neill"
"What's that?" He asked.
"How could you have touched Major Carters foot, since it is still in her boot?" Teal'c asked, obviously trying to hold back a smile.
"Er.....well..:" Jack said, trying to come up with something since Sam was no help with her turning a purplish color from embarrassment.
"I shall ask again once you have come up will a suitable lie." He said, smirking to himself as they started there trek back to the stargate.
The group walked in mostly silence during the trip back to the stargate. Daniel watched Sam and Jack both looking uncomfortable, and Sam blushing furiously. He also noticed the smirk on Teal'c's face. Daniel was really wondering what the heck was up with his friends.
Daniel quickly dialed home once they reached the gate. Sending his code through, Daniel and Teal'c went through the stargate.
Before Sam had a chance to go through Jack reached out and touched her shoulder.
"Yes sir?" she asked turning to face him, the blush that had somewhat dimmed returning.
"Uh, Carter...you know that we really don't have to include everything that happened in the report, right?"
"Yes sir" She said with a grateful smile.
They stepped through the gate and back to earth.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Wabibito