Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Destiny

by Wabibito
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Destiny

Destiny

by Wabibito

Summary: It was their destiny
Category: Romance
Episode Related: Future Story
Season: Future Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: I do not own stargate. I have never and will never own it. I write fanfiction for the enjoyment of myself and others.
Archived on: 08/10/05

All they had gone through, everything that happened. Deaths, love, and life all led to this moment. It was their destiny.
The moment they would finally give it up and become a family. The day he would promise to be hers and she promised to be his. It was their destiny
She wore her mother's wedding dress. She had flowers in her growing hair as she walked down the aisle to the man she loved from the moment she offered to arm wrestle him. It was their destiny.
Yes, Samantha Carter was finally marring Jonathon O'Neill. It was their destiny.
General Hammond walked Sam down the aisle, as she approached the love of her life. They were starting a new life. It was destiny.
Daniel knew it was their destiny from the moment he say the way they flirted. He belied in their love. It was their destiny.
Teal'c sat by his own family, his new wife, son, daughter in law, and his longest friend and mentor. He also knew Sam and Jack would be together, he could see the love for each other in their eyes. It was their destiny.
Cassandra was the maid of honor. Jack and Sam were very close to her, family. She wanted them to be happy, and the happiest they ever could be was when they were with each other. It was their destiny.
Thor watched from his seat, if you had the high commander of the Asgard demanding an invitation you knew he was waiting for this moment. It was their destiny.
The wedding dragged even the most devoted scientists out, and away from their doohickeys. The whole SGC was there; they all knew this was coming. They all had seen how much Jack cared for Sam, the times he would stay on base, while he was on down time, just to make sure she would rest. They also knew how Sam would defend his intelligence to those who were stupid enough to question it. They all knew they loved each other, and they all knew Sam and Jack would be married one day. It was their destiny.
As Sam and Jack confessed their love for each other in front of all their friends and family, destiny was happy. It was their destiny. And destiny should never be ignored.
In this world true love can be hard to find. If destiny picks you then, in the words of Jonathon O'Neill, you better damn well listen.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Wabibito