Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

If you say goodbye.

by sting_rda
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
If you say goodbye.

If you say goodbye.

by sting_rda

Summary: just a little ponderings by a certain colonel(pre-season 4)
Category: Thoughts
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was created for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/05/06

If you say goodbye- STING_RDA
If you say goodbye for the last time, would you realise you've done it until it's too late, I didn't. When I close my eyes I can see him smiling at me, when I shut out from the rest of the world I can hear him laughing, when I forget what I have, I remember what I lost. A wise friend once told me that your wounds will heal in time but your scars will never fade, I would have to agree with him, whether the scars be physical or mental they never go away, they become a part of who you are, a part of what makes you, you. Would you ever make a promise, not knowing fate would never let you keep it? I did, I promised safety and protection. I thought I'd be able to keep that promise until the day I died, but fate broke that promise for me. Now that broken promise haunts my every thought and shatters any hopes and dreams I may have. If you had lost love, would you be happy if you found it again. The answer would be yes. I lost the most important thing in my life, my reason for being. Yet I found it again in the most wonderful loving person I've ever had the pleasure to know, and although we can't be together as partners we will always be together, for which I am eternally grateful. I know I will always have her friendship and loyalty to help me through the days where the easy way out seems the best way out. I also know the obstacles that separate us we will one day be free of and I will once again be truly happy. If you say goodbye, do you wander if it's going to be the last time.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to sting_rda