Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

AOL Chat: Stargate

by Starlight
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
AOL Chat: Stargate

AOL Chat: Stargate

by Starlight

Summary: A challage was made and I took up the challage. It's one of those OOC-type AOL Chat stories. Enjoy!
Remember it is not meant to be taken seriously!
Category: Challenge, Humor
Season: any Season
Pairing: Team, Daniel/Janet, Jack/Sam, none
Rating: GEN
Warnings: minor language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-08-06

flyboy: how you doing Mac?

MacGyver: I am well, flyboy.

monkey_boy: where do u guys cum from?

'goldilocks joins the chat'

goldilocks: hiya guys!

MacGyver: I cannot divulge that information, monkey_boy.

flyboy: near Colorado springs. you?

monkey_boy: hi goldi, how's work? Me. around there also.

goldilocks: gd. but I have a asshole of a co. he just took me off a mission. bastard.

flyboy: I'm sure he had good reason, what's his name?

monkey_boy: so soz goldi.

goldilocks: sorry fly. can't tell ya that.

MacGyver: I must go now.

'MacGyver left the chat'

flyboy: who you work for the CIA or sumthing goldi, I don't even think your a real solider just a wannbe.

monkey_boy: leave off flyboy.

goldilocks: sorry to disappoint you but I'm the real deal. don't think you are why won't you tell base?

flyboy: *ignoring goldilocks*

'flyboy left chat'

'bigneedles enters chat'

bigneedles: how's every1? nice to see you here goldi. you've been away?

'flyboy enters chat'

flyboy: fucking computers, my 2IC can use one, my anthropologist can use one even a god damn child can use one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldilocks: on mission

monkey_boy: a lot of big words, ask them to show you.

bigneedles: goldi last time you said you had a problem what was it?

monkey_boy: yea spill.

goldilocks: well.............I fancy my commanding officer, I mean really fancy him but he doesn't like me in that way. I mean on missions he sleeps with every cheap whore he can find. and well I'm pissed off or maybe just pre-menstrual.

bigneedles: I'm hearing you.

flyboy: they wouldn't help. goldilocks, I'm kinda in the same position with my 2IC but I can't tell her because I don't want either of us to get court-marshalled. just forget about it. and what's wrong with a girl in every port???

monkey_boy: screw the Chain of command. tell her!!!! and goldi, it's horrible he sleeps with all those whores I know someone like that.

flyboy: yourself

bigneedles: seems like flyboy does a bit in every port as well.

goldilock: :) hey big, y u called bigneedles anyways? some kinda fetish?

monkey_boy: LOL and F*** You flyboy.

bigneedles: I'm a air force doctor who reserves the big needles for reliving PMS or for giving one of the team commanders a painful check-up every time my best mate comes to me crying.

flyboy: know a doc like you

goldilocks: LOL gotta go now cyas

'goldilocks left the chat'

flyboy: gotta go ask one of my science duo for a hand with this thing. brb.

'flyboy left the chat'

bigneedles: looks like it's just you and me :)

monkey_boy: :)

Jack walked into Daniels office. Daniel was sitting at the computer with some kinda chat room on the screen.

"Watcha doing?" Jack asked.

"work. do you want something?"

"Yeah can you give me a hand with AOL, it keeps crashing"

"Okay, Later"

"K"

Jack disappointed with the hostility left.

*It couldn't have been jack on AOL, could it?" Daniel thought *NAH*

The End

Cast:

monkey_boy - Daniel Jackson

flyboy - Jack O'Neill

MacGyver - Teal'c (who knows what weird things that guy watches)

goldilocks - Sam Carter (the spelling is deliberate)

bigneedles - Good old Doctor Frasier

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Starlight