Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Chasing The Wind

by StarnightSam
[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kapitel Bemerkung:
Pete had settled in, turned on the TV and was asleep on the couch when he heard a lot of commotion outside.

Chasing the Wind

Previously: “Jack, it was really great. It’s been a really long time for me, and I can’t tell you what this means to me. I’m glad you came after me.”

“So am I. I have a feeling, that if I hadn’t maybe the cop would be walking on this cloud now instead of me.” His comment was filled with an anxious fear as his eyes dared to almost question her, but she didn’t answer. She really just wanted to forget Pete. Now, anyway.

Chapter Five

Pete Shanahan was pissed. He’d been here since that asshole O’Neill had dragged Sam off to work. But since he had the next two days off, he decided to wait for her return. He knew she sometimes worked all night, but in his opinion Samantha Carter was worth waiting for. Although the plans he had for her tonight might be a big incentive for waiting.

0o0o0o0o0o

“You didn’t open the basket. What’s in it?” Sam asked as he opened the truck door for her.

“Nice change of subject, there Carter.”

“Can we just not talk about him. He’s sweet, but he’s not you. Never could be. You stopped me from making a big mistake. Okay? Is that good enough?”

“Yeahsureyabetcha!” He leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose. “I really love you.”

“I really love you too.” She smiled back at him real happiness shining in her eyes, and reached up to fully kiss his lips.

Jack reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses before he put it and the blanket he had wrapped around himself into the truck. He handed them to her; then he helped her into the truck and walked around to his side. Sam pulled her blankets snuggly around her covering her whole body from neck to toe.

After Jack got into the truck and started the engine and heat, he opened the wine and poured a small amount into two glasses. He offered her one and then made a toast to them. “I kinda got ahead of myself back there. I meant to say all the things I hold in my heart for you first, but after I kissed you… well… you know.. .. I’m male, we kinda think with our..”

“Okay, I get the idea.” She giggled at him then moved across the big truck to sit close to him.

“What? Jack? What do you hold….,” she paused and placed her hand over his heart, “here for me?” She left her hand on his chest, pushing hard enough that he could feel the pressure through his shirt and jacket.

“Love, Sam. Love, respect, admiration, pride, desire, need, lust, jealousy…. Love. You name it; I’ve felt it for you.” He took both their glasses placed them in the cup holders. “I can’t live without you in my life, nor do I want to. I can’t stand the thought of you dating someone else………..that I could lose you to someone else? No way.”

 

The tears that had filled her eyes with his exclamation ran down her face. “I love you too. I don’t want to lose you either. It’s just that I didn’t think you felt this way about me. Not anymore.”

“Carter….. Sam……” Jack’s eyes locked with heated desire on hers. “I’m sorry I made you feel that way. I’m so sorry that I never made you feel loved or desired or sexy or like a woman needs to feel. I don’t want to interfere in your career, but I can’t lose you either.”

“Oh Jack, I’m not lost. You found me in time to save me from myself.” She kissed him again and before either could stop they were panting from the hard, lust-filled breathless kisses and roaming hands.

Jack pulled away, “We’d better… uh… get going or I’m likely to ravish you again right here.”

“Oh, I like the sound of that, Jack O’Neill. I certainly do.” Her sultry smile was not helping Jack at all.

He moved back under the steering wheel and put the truck in gear pulling away from the lovely cliff that would come to mean so much to them both. “Then let’s go home.” He grinned his trade mark O’Neill grin, the one that made creases down both his cheeks, the one that melted Sam’s heart every time he graced her with it. ‘God he’s so gorgeous’ filled her thoughts.

Snuggling as close to Jack as she could get, she spread some of her blanket over his legs and ran her hand down his jean covered thigh. But to Jack the newness of her touch might as well have been on naked skin. She continued to caress his leg firmly enough for him to know it, but not enough to feel like a massage.

“Sam… uh.. I....,” he stuttered as she got closer and closer to the center of his legs. “Whatcha doing?”

“What? You need instructions?” She teased as she squeezed him.

“Uh… no, but if you keep that up…..we won’t make it back to your place,” his breath was coming in ragged huffs.

“Maybe that’s what I’m after,” her gaze hitting his with bolted lightning flares between them. Jack pulled over on the side of road and grabbed her hand bringing it to his lips sucking her fingers until she thought she would die from desire.

He pulled her face to his and covered her mouth, stroking his tongue into her repeatedly, sucking her breath into himself. She filled him. Sam moved to wrap her arms around him and then tried to straddle him. “Want you now,” she panted, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

“Uh.. Sam.. You think it would be better if go home first. Someone could stop here.”

“I don’t care,” she said pulling at his shirt. But he stopped her hands and stilled her hips.

“I do. I don’t want anything to look bad for you, Carter. Let’s take this to a private place. Promise I’ll give you all you want; that you can be sure of.” He smirked at her in his most Teal’c voice.

“You ass.” She whispered as she kissed him once more. “But how much more private can you get? A mountain road in the middle of the night?”

“I think I’ve got me a tiger, or did I just unleash Pandora’s Box?” He teased her as she moved from his lap.

“Jack!” She warned.

“Oh, I like it, don’t get me wrong.” He smiled, melting her little flare of temper. He didn’t remember Carter being so defensive, but then he’d never known ‘this’ Carter. He took her hand and laid it back on his leg. She smiled wickedly as she moved her hand even higher up his thigh. The soft glow of the truck lights illuminated the truck cab and them.

 

Undone.

Completely.

She certainly had a way of causing him to lose control. He’d never been so unable to maintain control of such a situation except with her. He placed his hands on the sides of her hips and helped her straddle him.

“You okay?”

She leaned into him with her head back and eyes closed. She slowly opened her eyes and they locked with his again. Love mixed with lust traversed from her to him in blood boiling waves. “Just want you now,” she mumbled as she showed him just how much.

 

He would never tire of hearing her, of seeing that look of uncontrolled bliss cross her face. God! Could it get any better than this? He smiled reaching for her lips one last time.

 

0o0o0o0o0oo0o

They drove on. It seemed like a long time before finally reaching the highway that lead back to Colorado Springs. Damn! Had it taken this long to get up this mountain? Their hands were locked together and Jack’s thumb was gently caressing the top of her hand. It was causing havoc with her nerves. Fire traveled up her arm and down to her womb with each caress.

Couldn’t he drive any faster? What was with her, she couldn’t ever remember being this turned on, especially since she had just been as satisfied as she’d ever been in her life.

“Jack! Stop!”

Perplexed, he slowed the truck even more and turned to look at her, “What?”

“Stop this damn truck!” He did, and turned to face her. “Sam? Is something wrong?”

“Yes,” she demanded, “kiss me now.” He did. After several minutes of heavy petting, he pulled back and smiled at her. “You wanna go on or stop, it’s supposed to start snowing tonight. As much as I’d like to continue this right now, we probably need to get off this road before it starts.”

“Then you have to stop touching me.” She glared at him and he laughed out loud.

“Jack! It’s really not funny.”

“No, it’s not. I just love that I can do this to you. Why didn’t I know this already?” His question was filled with happiness and a little regret at the same time.

“Well, you know it now, so…” She waved her hand as if to say let’s go.

Jack reached over for Sam’s hand and pulled her fingers to his lips. He gently kissed each finger then let her hand go. He didn’t touch her again and she moved all the way to her side of the truck.

Control. I have control….. but did he?

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Finally! They stopped outside Sam’s house on the street just in front of her mail box. He made his way to Sam’s side of the truck and lifted her in his arms intending to carry her into the house. But Sam Carter had other ideas. “Jack, put me down,” she demanded rather loudly as she scrambled to her feet. “I’m heavy. I’m not through with you yet and I don’t want you hurt,” she smirked at him drawing his lips to hers kissing him passionately.

“I like the sound of that, Carter.” She giggled as they walked up her front path arms wrapped tightly around each other. Oddly, neither of them had noticed Pete’s car parked just in front of Jack’s truck.

“I have a lot in mind actually,” she teased stopping to kiss him once more. It seemed they had opened the flood gates and couldn’t stop kissing or touching each other. Jack had pulled over on the side of the highway three different times after they had made it off the mountain road. Once they were barely able to stop, but Jack didn’t want to rush and he didn’t want to get them caught. He wanted to make love to Sam the way he’d dreamed and not act like some sex starved maniac. He wanted her in bed and he wanted to wake up beside her tomorrow morning.

0o0o0o0o0o0o

Pete had settled in, turned on the TV and was asleep on the couch when he heard a lot of commotion outside. Not realizing that Sam was a level four in hand to hand combat, Pete decided to stay on the couch and surprise Sam as she came into the house. He laid deathly still and quiet waiting for her.

Sam’s hands shook with cold and anxiety as she tried to unlock her door. She was so ready to get Jack inside and naked. “Here, Carter let me open it,” Jack said as he took the keys from her and opened the door.

As soon as the door was opened Sam glued herself to him their lips locked and hands roamed over the other’s body. Jack shoved her up against the wall across from her front door slamming the door with his foot.

She grabbed at his belt pulling it off and quickly unzipped his pants pushing them down his long legs. She dropped to her knees and reached inside his boxers. She licked her lips and then ran her tongue out of her mouth.

It was just then that Pete decided to make his presence known. “Sam?” His voice rang with surprise and shock, anger and fear all at the same time. “What in the hell?”

“Oh, shit!” Exclaimed O’Neill.

TBC

Thanks for reading and especially to all who have taken time to review! It’s most appreciated.