Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Chasing The Wind

by StarnightSam
[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kapitel Bemerkung:
After all this time, seven long years, to hear her breathe his name….Oh, God!

Chasing The Wind

By StarnightSam

Previously: Their eyes locked for a few seconds, and then Jack finished his declaration before he completely lost his ability to talk. He’d already said more than was his nature, but Jack had sensed a cross roads. His gut instinct had served him well and had kept him alive. It told him now it was all or nothing with Carter. Death would come quickly if he lost her.

Or you wouldn’t have cared that you can’t catch the wind.” He stated smugly as he turned and walked her toward the large tree that over looked the bluff. Jack O’Neill had never been as dumb as he acted.

Chapter Four

Jack spread out one of the blankets and put the others things on it. He leaned into her slowly, giving her time to move away if she wanted. She didn’t. His lips just barely grazed hers, a soft whisper of a kiss, almost too light to feel. He pulled his head back and watched her, longingly looking into her ocean blue eyes. He loved her eyes, more even than her gorgeous body. She could say so much to him with her eyes.

“Sam, I’m sorry that I never held you or made you feel wanted or sexy, like a woman. It’s not because I didn’t want to hold you, and I certainly think you’re sexy – the hottest woman in the world.” He was so close to her lips his breath was seeping into her filling her with his scent, his desire which matched her own. He held himself just close enough for her to feel his lips briefly, but not close enough to really kiss her. He didn’t want to lose eye contact. He didn’t want to close his eyes, he was afraid she wouldn’t really be there when he opened them.

“If you’re gonna kiss me, then kiss me. Don’t tease me, Sir.”

She sighed the honorific and leaned into the hard planes of his body. Her tongue darted out to moisten her lips. "Jack . . " She said it the way a lover pants the other’s name in the heat of passion.

Undone.

Completely.

Undone.

After all this time, seven long years, to hear her breathe his name….Oh, God! Names don't change but feelings that express the name does. His name was whispered off her sweet lips, lips and eyes that begged him to kiss her.

“Jack….”

Undone.

No rules, regs nor all the Petes in the world could have stopped the avalanche of emotions that followed. He smiled then, a genuine honest to goodness smile, just before his lips covered hers with a force she’d never felt. Sam could feel her whole body igniting. His kiss became harder soaking her with desire. His tongue swept across her lips as she instinctively opened her mouth. He stroked his tongue into her mouth, searching and tasting each corner. She tasted so good, so Carter. His whole body shook with desire and need.

He couldn’t get enough of her. They had only shared a few such kisses before, when they were changed to Neanderthals, the kiss that he stole during the time loop and the few they managed on the Ice Planet. There had been no doubt in Jack’s mind that if they’d stayed on the Ice Planet another day, they would have made love. Damn it! How different things would have been if they’d had just a few more days there.

He thought to himself how weird that he’d actually wanted to stay on a dirty, frozen, underground energy facility being held against his will just to be with the one woman in the universe he couldn’t have.

But he had.

He felt her tongue in his mouth. He sucked it in fighting for dominance. The dance continued until they had to stop. Both their chests were heaving painfully devoid of oxygen. Pants of heated breath mixed together as they looked at the other’s eyes. Passion, lust, desire, love and fear all mingled together in their exchanged blazing scrutiny.

He pulled her down to the blanket and covered them with the other two blankets he’d brought. He quickly covered her body with his, kissing her lips again just as thoroughly as before. He raised his head again to look at her beautiful face.

Her eyes met his and held his heated stare, then closed as she reached for his neck pulling him toward her lips. He kissed her lips then worked his way up her jaw line to her ear, kissing, nipping and licking her sweet scented skin. He nipped the ear lobe that he’d dreamed of so many times causing an electrified thrilling pain to streak through Sam’s body. He licked the bitten spot, soothing it and then ran his tongue around the shell of her ear.

"Carter . . .want you . . ." Three words that escaped in a cloud of hot breath and then the silence that followed said a hundred, maybe a thousand he dared not speak, not now because any more words could destroy this moment. Instead he let his hands and lips speak for him.

I love you.

I want you.

I need you.

Sam’s breath hitched and her body pressed hard into his. Her moans of pleasure were getting to Jack. He sucked at her neck just under her ear and Sam felt tingling pleasure and desire sweep through her body again and again. She moved her knee between his legs. She wanted to touch his skin so badly, but could only feel the rough fabric of his jeans pressed tightly against her leg.

He ran the tip of his tongue down her throat and sucked at her pressure point. He could feel the blood moving through her throat and neck. He licked and kissed at her heated, sensitive skin until she didn’t think she could stand it any longer, only to have him move down her body.

He pushed the jacket off her shoulders and down her arms, then the flimsy dress top down from her shoulder. He wasted no time. He kissed across her naked skin, and then nuzzled it with his nose as if he had to smell her skin. He could see sparkles on her shoulders and across her naked skin shining in the moon light. He didn’t know what it was, but instinctively knew it was purposely put there to entice Pete into wanting to taste it. But Jack needed no such enticement. She was enough for him. Dirty and stinky or clean and sweet smelling like now, just Sam was certainly enough for Jack.

They lay on the blanket for a long time, just making out; kissing, caressing, tasting, exploring places that were forbidden. Jack moved the dress down even lower, exposing her navel. Chill bumps popped on Sam’s skin, but it wasn’t only from the cold. Jack stared at her for a long time. She was glowing in the moonlight.

He’d never had this opportunity before, not even on the Ice Planet, it was always too dark there. She was beautiful. Gorgeous. Jack had never seen such a perfectly beautiful woman.

He thought his heart would burst with the love and longing for this one woman. His. No other word came to mind expect his. His Carter. His. To hell with the regulations, the Air Force, Pete, and every other damn thing that had kept her from him! He vowed no more. Never again.

He lowered his lips to her naked skin and smothered her with kisses again. His lips left moist hot trails over her. Her chill bumps seemed to meet. He looked back into her eyes, “I’d suggest we go home and continue this, but I’m too afraid you’ll stop me if you have time to think.” He pleaded with his eyes and heart for permission to continue.

“I’m not cold, Jack. In fact I’m burning up,” she purred. She didn’t have time to say anything else. He kissed her passionately then stripped the dress all the way down her body and over her feet. He quickly covered her in the top blanket and removed his own clothes as fast as possible. He was as gorgeous to her as she was to him. His toned hard body made her mouth water as she licked dry lips and the words just whispered from her lips. “Oh, Jack.”

His hot gaze seemed to thrill her even more as he lowered his work hardened muscled body over hers. Jack was gorgeous. She hated she didn’t have more time to just look at him. He quickly pulled the blankets tightly over them head and all. After all it was early December and freezing weather in Colorado Springs even if it didn’t seem to be affecting them at all.

Inching his way slowly down her body and kissing and caressing every few inches stopping to smell her skin. Smelling Sam! Oh, he never in a million light years thought he’d get this opportunity. She smelled like a piece of heaven. His most coveted desire in the universe was about to be granted.

He’d dreamed and even fantasized of this for over five years, since the day that he’d first admitted to himself that he not only lusted after this beautiful woman, but was in love with her. The day he’d watched she and Marty make goo-goo eyes at each other Jack had realized that he was jealous; jealous because he had no right to look at his 2IC the way that the damn Tok’ra could. He had seen the love between them. He’d wanted that, wanted Sam to look at him like that.

He pushed all thoughts out of his mind and went to work making Sam feel everything he’d ever wanted her to feel at his touch, at his lips. It didn’t take long for Jack to realize that she was ready for him.

Did that prove she really wanted him as much as he wanted her, or was she just sexually turned on? Was this normal for her? He really hoped it was him. He wanted to be the only one to heat her up like this. He wanted her to want him in the same way he wanted her. He wanted to possess her, totally, body and soul. He wanted to push all thoughts and desire for any other man from her totally.

Sam was so lost in the sensation he was causing to flow like hot molten lava through her body. She had never felt so much, so strong. It was almost too much.

She closed her eyes.

Too much too strong…..

She had wanted and waited for him every bit as long as he had her. She wanted to explore his body, feel for herself each and every toned inch. Squeeze his tight little butt and hold him in her hands.

But she was so out of control all she could do was give in to his control of her body and mind. She usually hated not being in control, but not tonight. Tonight she was completely lost in the most pleasurable feelings and sensations she’d every felt.

Was it because it was Jack and she loved him so damn much or was it because he was just that good? Or was it both? She didn’t know for sure. Maybe it was because they had waited for so long and repressed and buried deep feelings surfaced and exploded taking with it all measure of normality. She let go of all the questions and followed his lead. She could no longer think coherently as she allowed her body and mind to absorb the pleasure he was creating.

She screamed….. … She should be embarrassed. She is not a screamer, not one to let go this much. But all she could do was feel.

“Oh, God, Jack. Wonderful.” She sighed as tears filled her eyes.

“You don’t have to call me God.” Leave it to Jack to lighten any mood.

She giggled at him. “Well, that was amazing, Jack,” she corrected emphasizing Jack.

“It was? Well, now let me see if I can make it more amazing,” he whispered as he slowly and completed loved her. For once in his life, Colonel Jack O’Neill lost control of the situation. Something he’d spent hours and hours, months and months learning how not to do in Black Ops.

But he had.

He had completely lost control.

Undone.

Completely.

He was so lost in the feel and knowledge that this was Carter, his Carter the only woman he loved, that he couldn’t control himself. Sam seemed to sense this change in Jack and tried her best help.

Later, lying together in each others arms, he whispered against her ear, “I really do love you, you know.” He leaned in to kiss her again.

“I do now.” She kissed him back.

“I’m sorry.”

“Really? Why?" She was suddenly afraid that he regretted what had happened.

"Oh, no! Not sorry for loving you! Never that! Sorry for, well you know..." His eyes pleaded with her for understanding.

"Sorry, no. Don't be. Working as a team has always been what we do best. Why should this be different?” She smirked up at him, trying to lighten his mood.

Samantha.

Samantha, the hot, sexy self sufficient woman. His hot, sexy, self sufficient, Samantha, his woman.

“Do you think we could go back to my place now, I’m getting really cold….. Now.” She giggled.

“I think I’m gonna love this side of you, Carter.” He grinned back at her.

“Which side is that, the naked one or the funny one?”

“Oh, I already love the funny one; it’s the naked, sexy one that has me undone right now.”

She giggled again, “Really? Colonel Jack O’Neill is undone?”

“No giggling, and yeahsureyabetcha I’m still undone!” He pulled her to his lips.

She sat up to find her clothes and his jacket. They quickly dressed and wrapped the blankets around them as they walked back to the truck pressed tightly into the other’s side, arms wrapped around the other.

“Jack, it was really great. It’s been a really long time for me, and I can’t tell you what this means to me. I’m glad you came after me.”

“So am I. I have a feeling, that if I hadn’t maybe the cop would be walking on this cloud now instead of me.” His comment was filled with an anxious fear as his eyes dared to almost question her, but she didn’t answer. She really just wanted to forget Pete. Now, anyway.

TBC

Thanks for reading! And for your reviews, it’s always special to know at least some of you like what lands on the page!