Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

A Halloween Surprise

by phantomliberty
[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kapitel Bemerkung:
Authors Note: Planet Designation is from ‘200’. I guess I do own Captain Benson and Major Williams. But that’s it.

Chapter 4

Friday November 15 1430 MST P2C-106

Once everyone stepped through the gate, they noticed that SG-4 was there to meet them. Mitchell looked slightly confused. He hadn’t realized that another team had already scoped out this planet but refrained from saying anything. It was after all not your usual mission when you had 2 Generals and the gate technician with you.

Captain Rick Benson spoke up. “If you follow me sirs, ma’am. I’ll show you where you can stash your gear.”

“I thought this was a recon mission?” Mitchell couldn’t keep quiet any longer.

Landry spoke to the group. “Not quite. There are surprises for everyone here. Just follow SG-4 and eventually you’re questions will be answered.”

Major Kari Williams turned to Sam and Vala. “If you two would follow me.” And without another word she began to walk away. Sam quickly turned to Jack, but he looked as confused as she did. At the same time Walter and Landry headed another direction with the other two member of the team.

Captain Benson turned and began walking to a structure about the size of a small home. He opened the door and led them in. You’ll find everything you need here. I’ll be back in an hour and a half.” He pointed out separate rooms for each of them. Again without a word turned to leave.

Daniel looked around. “Well that was weird. Think they’re under some type of alien influence?”

“Doubt it. Landry didn’t seem too concerned.” Jack replied. “For now why don’t we go with the flow and see what happens. Let’s see what’s behind door number 1 shall we.” With that he walked in the room that Benson had pointed out was for him. There was a garment bag hanging on a hook with a note attached.

Jack

I understand the circumstances, but I really wanted to give my daughter away. So this time you’re doing it in front of the SGC.

Dad’

Jack smiled and opened the bag and found the same tux he had worn the first time (well really the second) he done this. He had no problem doing it again. As he began to get ready he wondered what Sam was up to.

Meanwhile in another building...

“Janet! What are you doing here?” She’d walked in and noticed her friend immediately.

Janet hugged her friend. “I don’t know you tell me. Cassie and I were asked by Landry to come here yesterday, but that was it. I

“Cassie’s here too?”

Suddenly the girl in question popped up. “Hi Aunt Sam!”

Sam couldn’t think straight. “Holy Hannah!”

Major Williams cleared her throat. “You’ll find everything you need here. I‘ll be back in an hour and a half.” She pointed out each woman’s room and left.

Cassie was the first one to move. She found a gorgeous dress hanging on the back of the door. “Mom! Look!” She pulled it down and pressed it to the front of her body and swirled around. It was beautiful.

Janet immediately saw it for what it was. “Cassie, that’s a bridesmaid dress! What in the world is going on here?”

Meanwhile Sam had an inkling of what was going on and went to ‘her’ room. When she saw the bag she knew her suspicions were confirmed. There was also a note on hers.

Sam

Though you deny it, I know you wanted something bigger. And I also wanted to be there. So from me and Hammond and Landry and President Hayes, congratulations.

Love, Dad

Wiping a tear away she turned back to her dress. She had a lot to do and very little time to do it in.