Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

A Halloween Surprise

by phantomliberty
[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story Bemerkung:
Set around the 200th episode. But Janet and Jacob are alive.
Kapitel Bemerkung:
My take on what happened in between scenes in 200

Chapter 1

Thursday October 30 1030 MST Cheyenne Mountain Complex Sam’s Lab

“For the last time Daniel, I said no!”

“Please Sam? I don’t see what the big deal is.”

“I’m not telling you what I’m wearing to the Halloween party because I don’t want to and because I want it to be a surprise. That and the fact that you won’t stop bugging me. Now I have a lot to do before we leave today. So unless you want to help me record the properties of the minerals that we found on P2X-528 then I suggest you find somewhere else to go.” Sam turned away from him and began typing at her computer. She loved Daniel (like a brother) but there were times that he would not stop.

Finally realizing that Sam wasn‘t even going to give him a clue he turned for the door. “Okay you win; I’ll leave it. Don’t forget we’re meeting at the commissary for lunch.” With that he headed out the door. Daniel knew that no amount of pleading at this point would do anything other than piss her off, which was the last thing that he wanted to do.

As she listened to Daniel’s footsteps fade Sam let out a sigh of relief. Daniel had been bugging her for the last half-hour and she hadn’t gotten a thing done. SG-1 had gotten back from an unusually long trip through the gate, not due to any enemy activity for once, and she was falling behind. Baring any unexpected activity, General Landry had also promised SG-1 an extended weekend of downtime starting tomorrow. Tomorrow was also Halloween and though Sam usually didn’t do anything for the day, Cassie had convinced Janet to let her have a party with her friends from school and Cassie had also invited her extended family. Sam was beginning to regret accepting but then she thought about the plans she had in store and all regrets flew out the window. But before any of that she had three separate projects that needed to be completed, including the reams of paperwork that needed to be attached. Glancing at her watch she realized the time and reached for the phone. Paperwork could wait a few more minutes. She sat back in her chair as she waited for the person on the end to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Hi.”

“Hey Sam! You ready for tomorrow?”

“That’s what I was calling to find out from you.”

“Why? You're not trying to back out on me are you?” She could tell it was said with a smile though.

“Heck no! Wild horses... You got everything you need?”

The person on the other end chuckled. “I do. Stop worrying. Everything will be perfect. I will see you at four o’clock.”

“Can’t wait.”

“Me either Sam.”

“Alright till tomorrow then.”

“Ok bye.”

“Bye.”

She hung up the phone and with a smile on her face she turned back to her work. Tomorrow was going to be a great day! Her friends had no idea what was in store...