Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Remembering

by Mishy_mo
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Remembering

Remembering

by mishy_mo

Summary: Everything melts away whenever she's in his arms
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-12-22

Remembering

She couldn't remember why exactly she was in his arms.

Couldn't remember why she was crying, why they were swaying slowly in his living room to a song she couldn't remember where she had heard before or why it was wrong.

But what she could remember was that it was undeniably right and the only thing in the universe that could allow her to forget all the things above.

The things that probably caused the tears.

The things that had brought her to his house at two in the morning.

The things that she could only forget in the strong embrace of the man holding her.

His smell comforting, his voice soothing, murmuring positive words in her ear and promises to keep her safe.

Promises she knew he could keep, only because each time she slipped between his arms the world became whole and right, her world became perfect and immortal in his arms.

Gently they swayed to the music.

Her tears stopped falling, though his shirt was already soaked through. Rising her head from his chest she looked deep into his eyes seeing concern and love, beyond anything she could imagine.

Their lips met briefly, separating to rest their foreheads against each other, almost trying to communicate telepathically what they felt for each other.

Becoming lost in the instrumental of a song their lips met once again, in a slow passionate embrace, savouring the sensations, the feelings, the shiver that shook them to the core at the touch of skin on skin. They separated to the sound of silence, holding on to one another for hours longer as they settled on the near by couch.

She could not remember why she came here or why she cried, knowing only one thing; that this man had the power to make all of it melt into the back ground, for that, and other things she remembered the something else.

She loved him.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to mishy_mo