Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Blue and Red

by Mishy_mo
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Blue and Red

Blue and Red

by mishy_mo

Summary: Two primary colours - two different people (take this how you like S/J or S/P)
Category: Angst, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam, Sam/Pete
Rating: FAM
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2004-12-22

Blue and Red

Two primary colours.

Two different types of people.

Red.

Blue.

Me, I'm the red, the ordinary one, the type everyone just gets along with cause its always there.

But She, She's the blue, the extraordinary, the rare and acquired taste, everyone feels passion for the blue, wither hate, jealousy or any other of the seven deadly sins.

Blue is a deadly sin.

She is a deadly sin.

Lust.

Love.

Not sure which it is, one or the other, maybe both.

Sin is something I've become accustomed to over the years, with my kind of life you have to, but She.

She's blue.

She's extraordinary.

She's intoxicatingly untouchable.

I kind of sin I've never been faced with before, one so tempting and yet I've resisted.

They say red is the colour of passion, and dear god do I have such a passion for Her.

Burning within this simple soul of a red blooded man is fire of emotion, spreading though every fiber of my being and into the world surrounding.

But the fire of Her heart burns so hot red does not do it justice, like some eternal furnace firing Her emotion, it glows blue, so intense a colour to put to shame the shimmering sky and the glistening shallow of the sea.

So intense it outshines the pyre of my heart.

So intense is the love for one blue to another, that the constant wick of this red once noticed but forgotten.

Blue to Blue.

Red.

Red is being alone.

Blue is something I cannot be compared with.

Can't have.

Can't touch.

Can't taste.

I watch, as I have done for years, and until my fire burns down, no doubt only when the red of my heart is pooling on the ground will I stop.

One primary colour.

Two people.

And I'm not one of them.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to mishy_mo