Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

The Nativity

by lauraingles12372
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Characters: Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson, Jack Oneil, Teal'c, Jacob Carter, Martoof, General Hammond, King #1, King #2, King #3, Drummer boy, Animals, Mother Mary, Father Joseph, Inn Keeper, Angel, Baby Jesus, Selmac in Jacob, Narator.

Scene 1: In the briefing room.

General Hammond: (Looking at the people before him, getting ready start a meeting.) The planet you are about to visit, the Tocra have intell that something interesting is going to happen.

Jack: (Thinking, what now? What is new?) What kind of interesting stuff?

Jacob: (Saying while looking at Jack.) We aren't sure but we were told to check it out.

General Hammond: There is no cause for alarm but just in case be careful.

Scene 2: Down in the locker room.

Jack: (Getting ready, to go on the mission.) So Jacob, you guy's have any idea at all what is going on, on this planet?

Jacob: Only that it is suposed to be some kind of big event.

Selmac: (Jacob nods his head, and Selmac is talking now, inside of Jacob.) We were told that we may be walking a long distance. You had better get ready for a long walk.

Scene 3: On the planet just through the gate.

Jack: (Looking around, Jack see's a path. Pointing to the right.) There is a path over there. Let's see where that takes us.

(They start walking and see 3 fancy dressed men, riding on camels.)

Daniel: (Stopping in front of them, replies.) Hi! We are travelers. We came through the Chapai.

King #1: We are Kings on a trip to find a new born baby. This baby is said to be sent by God.

Martoof: Which God are you talking about?

King #2: There is only 1 God, kind sir.

King #3: It is getting late and we are tired. Why don't we make camp and we will explain.

Scene 4: At the camp site, you see them sitting around a camp fire.

King #1: One night an angel came to us. She announced that a savior is to be born to a virgin in a manger in Bethlehem.

Jacob: That sounds like what happened on Earth 2 thousand years ago.

Daniel: (Looking at Jacob, in wonderment.) Do you think the same thing is going to happen here?

Sam: It is possible, it has happened before where we have come into our own history.

Jack: (Looking at the kings.) Do you mind if we follow you?

Teal'c: (In his amazed expression.) In the morning can you tell me more about this savior of yours?

King #1: I will be glad to.

Scene 5: Meeting the drummer boy. In the morning at breakfast.

King #2: We are following a star in the East, to find this savior. (While he is saying this, he is pointing to the East.)

King #1: He will save our souls, so that when we die, our souls will live eternity with him in Heaven.

Jacob: We still have a long walk ahead of us we better start.

(They start walking and meet a boy, with a drum.)

Jack: We are travelers. We are going to go see the new born King that will be Lord and savior over all.

Drummer boy: That's where I'm going also. May I travel with you?

King #1: You are very welcome to do so.

(They start walking again.)

Scene 6: They meet the baby. The made it to Bethlehem.

Jack: (Taking a look around, at the place.) This looks like the place.

Jacob: There is an Inn, let's see if there is any room's, available.

(They go to the Inn, and knock.)

Inn Keeper: (Answering the door. Seeing the travelers.) I am sorry but there is no rooms here.

Sam: (Stepping forward.) Is there any rooms anywhere?

Inn Keeper: Sorry! There is not. King harrod has said that everyone is to be taxed so everyone is filled up. I have a stable over there, that you may stay in though.

(They walk to the stable and there he was.)

Angel: (Floating up in the sky.) Please come and see the baby. He is the savior of all.

(They go to the manger, and stare in awww.)

Mother Mary: (Looking at the strangers that just showed up.) Please come and see our baby.

Father Joseph: He will be our savior. His name is Jesus, the Christ.

King #1: (Aproaching the manger.) Here is some gold for the savior.

King #2: (Aproaching the manger.) Here is some Frankinsense for the savior.

King #3: (Aproaching the manger.) Here is some mirr for the savior.

(SG1, and Jacob with Selmac, and Martoof stand around. Realizing it is midnight. Christmas morning, on Earth.)

(Everyone looking at the camera yells out.) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Tealc, Jacob, Jack, Sam, Martoof, and Daniel: (Start singing.) Away in a manger, no crib for a bed.

THE END

This story is part of the December 2007 Fic Challenge Contest at Helio.
Please make sure that you are logged in and go

Vote

until 31 December 2007!