Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Trust your enemy Part 1

by Nishlaverz
[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sam and Daniel watched weapons ready as the event horizon settled and a large group of Jaffa came out. There were to many for the two of them to take on so Sam signaled to Daniel not to make a move then reached for her radio and said into it "Teal'c there is a large group of Jaffa heading towards the village tell the villagers to get ready for an attack." Once the gate shut down the Jaffa started to head in the direction of the village.

*****


Teal'c acknowledged Sam's radio message and went to find Marhak to tell him to get his men ready to fight.
"Marhak I have just had word that a group of Jaffa have just come through the gate and are heading for the village you must get your men ready to fight." he said when he found him a few minutes later. "We won't have much time as the move fast."
Marhak sounded the alarm and his men formed in the center of the village where they had when SG-1 arrived.

*****


Sam and Daniel waited in the cover of the trees. Once Sam felt it was safe to move off and follow the Jaffa, she gave the signal and they moved off. She made it clear to Daniel that they should try and get alongside the invading Jaffa while keeping distance between them and trying not to make any noise. As the moved quickly and as quietly as possible Sam radioed Teal'c again and with a whisper relaid what was happening


*****

Teal'c's radio crackled into life again as Sam's voice come over it just audible "The Jaffa are heading for the village at the speed they are moving they will be in sight in 30 minutes we are following as closely as possible."
"Marhak is getting his men together I will help them defend the village" replied Teal'c before turning again to Marhak and asking "Is there anywhere that your women and children will be safe."
"There is a cave a short distance to the west of here, that would be the safest place for them."
"You must get them together and take them there with some protection.

Marhak walked towards his men and spoke to them before one of them moved off towards the huts that were the homes of the inhabitants and started to knock on them.
Marhak moved back to were Teal'c was still standing "I've told Franrad to get all the women and children together and lead them to the cave." he told Teal'c when he had reached him.
Teal'c acknowledged Marhak then contacted Sam again.

*****


Sam and Daniel were following the Jaffa closely weapons ready in case they were spotted when Sams radio crackled and Teal'c said "Marhak is sending the women and children to a cave a short distance from the village he believes they will be safe there."
Just as Teal'c finished speaking there was a loud cracking noise and the Jaffa turned and looked in the direction of Sam and Daniel
"Aray Kree" one of them said before looking at the others and continuing "Jankin"
The Jaffa started moving towards the sound they had heard.
Sam looked at Daniel looking for some help.
"He said to Stay where you are before telling the others to search. We must hide."
"Teal'c we have a slight problem we may have been spotted I'll contact you as soon as I can." Sam replied down her radio as they tried to find cover. Just as she was about to release the talk button on the radio she was hit in the back with a staff blast.
Daniel turned towards the oncoming Jaffa set his Zat gun and shot it towards them before being hit square in the chest with a Staff blast himself.