Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Love the Way You Love Me

by Jez
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I Love The Way You Love Me

I Love the Way You Love Me

by Jez

TITLE: I Love the Way You Love Me
AUTHOR: Jez
EMAIL: jez80@ozemail.com.au
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Jack is in reflective mood
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I just bought the Boyone CD and have totally fallen in love with this song. I think I got all of the words right but I couldn't find them written anywhere so this is how I heard them. Sorry if they're not right.

It's funny how one person can completely change your life. After Sarah I didn't want to be with anyone again, but along came Samantha Carter. The woman who not only stole my heart but stole my soul. Not many people know that I'm a romantic at heart, but here I am listening to a song that I'm sure was written about her. Every line has some truth in it.



Sam. It just roles off the tongue. I love to say it and now I have to force myself to call her Carter or Major at work.



Well I love everything about her kisses. Each one plays havoc with my senses. Even now her kisses have the same effect on me as the very first one.



She loves playing with my hair and I love how she combs her fingers through it in the heat of passion.



After our first night together I swear I laid on my bed for hours after she left, just enjoying the smell of her on the pillow. Her scent is truly unique.



When she laughs, her blue eyes sparkle and I love how they wrinkle around the corners.



Well that's were she is now, relaxing in a bubble bath. She may try to be one of the guys at the base but when she gets home she is well and truly feminine.


With everyone watching, like we were insane.>

I'll never forget that day. Here we were on another planet in a rain storm and she dragged me out of the cave and started dancing. Daniel and Teal'c thought we were mad but she didn't care. She just pulled me close and kissed me passionately as the rain ran down our faces.



Well that's what I love most about her. Everything she does shows how she loves me. Even at work, where we have to be professional and hide our feelings, the way she smiles at me and laughs at my jokes is her way of showing me how she feels.



Sometimes when we make love, it's almost animalistic. Other times it's so incredibly gentle.


I love the way you love me.>

Sam puts her heart and soul into everything she does and this is especially true with our relationship.


You roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key.>

Okay, it's more old rock and roll songs than R&B and I sing a bit more than slightly off key, but she does roll her eyes and the corners of her lips curl into a little grin. Even though it's at my expense, I love the amused look she gets.


From sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times.>

She'd kill me if I told anyone about her love of classic movies. Just the other day I came home and found the tears streaming down her face as she watched 'Gone with the Wind'.


Strong and wild. Slow and easy.

Heart and sole. So completely.

I love the way you love me.

So listen to me now.

And I could list a million things, I'd love to like about you.

But they all come down to one reason.

I could never live without you.>

That's what it comes down to. I can't imagine my life without her now. I don't think I could go on if I lost her, she's my world.


Strong and wild. Slow and easy.

Heart and sole. So completely.

I love the way you love me.

I love the way that you love me.>

"Jack? What are you doing sitting here in the dark?" Sam asks as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Just thinking" I reply with a smile. She walks over and sits on my lap, giving me a gentle kiss. "What about?"

"How much I love you actually." She smiles warmly at that and gives me another, more passionate kiss.

"I love you too." And she proceeds in showing me just how much.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jez