Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

He said, She said, They said

by Jesse ONeill aka Alice S
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He said, She said, They said

He said, She said, They said

by Jesse ONeill aka Alice S.

Summary: After Meridian one of our favoritve people as to deal with an unexpcted surprise and the death of a more than friend.
Category: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, POV, Romance
Episode Related: 521 Meridian
Season: Season 5
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, none
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, character death, sexual situations
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/18/03

She stood in her bathroom with a test in her hand. Her hand shook and quaked as she saw the results. Positive, she was pregnant. It was his no doubt. Just yesterday she woke up to his hot breath on her hair and his strong arms draping across her. But that was before the trip. The mission that changed everything that mattered to her, forever. He had come back radioactive and dying when he came. Up from that moment to when he took his last breath and she said, Colonel, he was in her heart. Little did she know that a little of him was in her womb. She lay on her bed with her hands over her tummy where she could, now that she thought about it, feel a light bump.

She started crying lightly. This was what she had left of him. This little unborn child in her womb and a memory of a man she would never see again. She would never feel again or touch again. The man who had given her this child and an unconditional, secret love that turned her heart a flame. Maybe she didn't even have the child. It could be wrong. Part of her wished it were, while most her wished it wasn't. She was torn.

He stood watching her as she took the test and stood there as it showed the results. She was having his baby. In her was a little him or her that had been created by love and hope. They loved each other with everything they had. They shared a relationship of secrets and it didn't seem real. When he lost his wife it seemed love would never find a way back into his heart but she had broken him. She had loved him and fixed him when hope was lost. But, she had failed in her mind. She had let him go. She had let Jacob turn the healer off. Of course she wasn't to the person to put the guilt on. She had tried and tried and he didn't get better. He loved her for trying.

He started crying lightly. For she stood so strong at times and now showed she was beaten. Her memory of him strong and the last thing left for her. The child was a memory too. The memory of him, she would look into the eyes of the blued eyed boy and see him everyday. He could see it now. This is what the future held for now. The passion that had created the child was there and strong and would always be. She was torn. He was gone.

They stood together on the dream for one more time was left for them. They embraced and kissed and quickly moved to the bed. Their clothes were soon forgotten on the floor. They made love that night. They made steamy, passionate love having never once had sex with each other but always making love. The room became misty in the lover's embraced deeper into each other's arms for the last time. They lay satisfied but wanted to make the most of this last night. The tumbled in the night and never looked at tomorrow. This night the child was not conceived but may nights before it, many times before this. In the same kind of passion and love that was this beautiful night, a night forever impressed in the minds of the lovers.

They started crying in joy of their passion and of the deep thoughts that in a few hours they would have to face the world. They themselves didn't know it but their thought knew somehow that this was the last night they would lay in bed. That this was the last night that was their last. This was the beautiful, last passionate night that they would do this. That would be the last passionate morning she would wake up to his hot breath and him to her short, bushy hair. This was the night for dreams. Even if he would be gone in hours, they would remember this night. She was torn. He was gone. They were in love.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jesse ONeill aka Alice S.