Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

He said, She said, They said Part 2

by Jesse ONeill aka Alice S
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He said, She said, They said Part 2

He said, She said, They said Part 2

by Jesse ONeill aka Alice S.

Summary: Part 2 shows a great dream of an uncertain future
Category: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, POV, Romance, Series
Episode Related: 521 Meridian
Season: Season 5
Pairing: Daniel/Janet
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: adult themes, sexual situations
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 06/18/03

She stood in the shadows holding her expanded tummy and the child inside. Breathing was her last hope was she walked to the infirmary never screaming but feeling him behind her. She waited and he had returned and he would always be there she knew it. She finally screamed the pain too unbearable for words. He whispered in her ears the words of love and joy. She smiled as the bed caught in view. He picked her up and put her on the bed his hand on her tummy holding on to the one that was his. Forever, they would never be apart again they would see to it.

She cried as she went and dived into the pain of life. The pain that would bring the child of hopes and dreams into this world of pain and suffering. She didn't push for time had yet to come for such an action but she breathed and breathed for the time would come soon to feel the new life. She waited.

He stood at her side never wanting to leave her as long has he lived, again. The child coming so slowly and yet to soon for them. He had just come back from the times of a higher plain and never thought of this because he had only thought of her. The words form in his mind. The many ways to tell her of his love and joy and pain and mixed feeling of these. Now, he would soon see the head of the boy that would become his son. He now saw the teeth of his beloved pushed together in agony of no medication to stop her pain, as the child saw light.

He cried as the head of his son was born into this world. The memories he would get on his path soon in the mind of the people who had created him. Shoulders coming with light shining and no one else in sight. The father who had done this on three occasions other than this one but never in the birth of the child that was his smiled at the baby that was coming out. Soon, the reward of the screams and labor of the mother would come and bring fruit to their lives. She waited. He hoped.

They stood in his office hours later. Caressing and kissing like lovers should always. They sat counting their blessings of the child at hand. The sweet little boy that seemed like a dream. Maybe he was. Maybe he would disappear before their eyes like he was never there before. Maybe they would cry in each other's arms for the dream that should have been real. Time would only tell. For now they sat looking that the young boy with a promising future in the stars. Thinking of the people that were not there. The family gone from sight for the moment.

They cried as the times coming and going filled their minds of agony and pain. Friend maybe forever gone and never to come back. The little mind they held in their arms always to be part of their lives. The parents of the last person of a pure person. The last to come back from the higher place that would always come. They wake still the present. Still more time until the place they dream. Still 6 months before the joyful time. The time he would be back, the time of the child's coming. That time would be shared by friends and not spent alone in a room with no one else. She waited. He hoped. They were in a dream.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jesse ONeill aka Alice S.