Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Not our problem

by Jeff Baker
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Not our problem

Not our problem

by Jeff Baker

Summary: The morning after the night before.
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/11/03

Not our problem

She lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling. She'd never expected to see this particular ceiling from this particular viewpoint, but she wasn't about to complain. She moved her head to look at the man sleeping next to her: he seemed, well, different. Maybe it was just the face he showed when he was asleep, all his defences down. Maybe he was just tired after the night before.

It had been, well, intense.

Seven years they had spent dancing round their feelings for each other, trying not to let them show to the outside world. It had been a living hell: working together, spending so much time together, almost losing each other, but in the end it had all worked out.

There was still the slight problem of him being her CO, and the Air forces rather strict rules about this sort of thing (i.e. not allowed). But they had finally reached the point where they couldn't hide it anymore: he had kissed her, and she had kissed him and one thing had led to another. And so here she was in his bed.

He stirred, his eyes opening, slowly getting used to the light that shone in from the window, making the entire room glow. He looked at her, a huge grin on his face, "Why good morning." She smiled, "Good morning to you to: I thought you where going to sleep all day." He leaned over to look at the clock, "It's only 0630."

She laughed, "And we have a mission briefing at 0800. We better move." He looked around the room, "Where's my shirt?" She giggled, "It's hanging from the lampshade." He looked up, "How did it get there?" she curled up in hysterics, "If you need to ask that, you better get the Doc to check your short-term memory!"

He looked at her, and she saw his eyes go wide as the memories returned, "Oh, yes, that. I didn't know you could do that?" She giggled again, "Four years of gymnastics while at school." He nodded; his eyebrow arched slightly, "That explains a lot." He leaned over and kissed her, "I just want you to knew, what ever happens, I don't regret any of this: they want to fire me, again, then let them. I love you Sam, and I want to be with you. If the brass can't deal with it, it's not our problem."

Sam smiled, pulling his head down to kiss him again, "Good."

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jeff Baker