Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Bad Timing 2: O'Neill's Revenge

by Jeff Baker
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Bad Timing 2: O'Neill's Revenge

Bad Timing 2: O'Neill's Revenge

by Jeff Baker

Summary: Jack get's the girl, and revenge.
Category: Humor
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 09/01/03

Note: This is a 'for the fans' story: so many people wanted a sequel, this may be the only way to shut them up. I know that I got a few things wrong with USAF rankings and such, but that due to my minimal knowledge of military maters.

Bad Timing 2: O'Neill's Revenge

Thor tilted his head to the side, "Is something wrong, Colonel O'Neill?"

Jack sat back against the wall, shaking his head, "Thor, you know I like you, and you've saved my butt enough times that I am eternally indebted to you, but you have to stop with the beaming me out without warning couldn't you radio ahead or something?" Thor was confused, "Was this a bad time for you?" Jack laughed, "You have NO idea how bad." He looked up, "But there is a way you could make it up to me. Listen, this is what I need you to do..."

Sam put the phone down: General Hammond had confirmed her promotion to Lt Col., and had promised to get onto deep space tracking to see if there was an Asgard ship in orbit. She had kept quite about what had been about to happen when Jack had been teleported out, but she could tell by Hammond's tone of voice that he had a fair idea.

"Knock! Knock!" Janet Fraiser stood in the doorway; "The General filled me in on what happen to Jack. So, what exactly where you two doing when it happened?" Sam blushed, "He was just congratulating me on my promotion." Janet grinned, "And I'm the great and all powerful Oz. Come on Sam, I want details!"

Sam smiled as her friend closed the door, "We where jut about to kiss." Janet laughed, "Well it's about time! I've spent, what, six years? watching the two of you dance around your feelings for each other! So, how far did you get before the Asgard did their 'beam me up Scotty' routine?" Sam smiled, "Well, we hadn't kissed, but we where about to, and he said that it was time we did something about the way we felt..."

She never finished the sentence: a bright flash of light enveloped her, and she was gone. Janet walked over to the phone on the wall, "General, Lt. Col. Carter has left the building." She reported with a smile.

Sam blinked: she was standing in front of a large pond, a wooden dock leading out to an old fishing boat. "So you made it then, finally." She span round to see Jack, leaning in the doorframe of a wooden cabin, a huge grin on his face. Sam was shocked, "What just happened?" Jack smiled, walking towards her, "Thor decided he owed me one, and as this wasn't in breach of the Protected Planets treaty, he did me a little favour." Sam blinked as Jack stopped just in front of her, "Where are we?"

Jack smiled, "My cabin, several hundred miles from anyone who may interrupt us." Sam shook her head, "But the base, the General is going to freak." Jack smiled, "Thor's going to explain it to him, in his own special way." He gently put his arms on her shoulders, "Sam, just shut up and kiss me."

General Hammond was sat on the toilet, the sports pages of the Colorado Spring Tribune in front of him, when there was bright flash.

Thor nodded, "Greetings, General Hammond."

TBC

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Jeff Baker