Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Timelines

by PhoebeADA
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Timelines

Timelines

by PhoebeADA

Title: Timelines
Author: PhoebeADA
e-mail: NF1703@aol.com
Spoilers: all up to now. But 100 days happened some time later in season 4.
Rating: PG-13, I don't get this rating stuff right anyway.
Pairing: Sam and Jack
Category: Future story, Crossover (SG-1/Farscape), romance angst, tiny sexual situations
Summary: When General Samantha Carter and her son arrive in the wrong timeline they have some surprises for the members of the SGC.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything of Stargate just Tara Sun and Justin Daniel Carter are mine - if you would like to use them just tell me where so I can see their growth!
Archive: anywhere, just ask please.
Status: Complete. Maybe there is a sequel but only if I get a lot of feedback.
Author's notes: Well I know actually the future chance in that moment when Sam and Jack overhear the conversations between Jonathan and Samantha but then my story wouldn't really work. So just ignore this little point? All right?
Feedback??? Is this really a question??? (With feedback therewillbe sequel - I know, life's a bitch!)

2002

"Sir chevron 7 is locked. It's the SG-1 code, Sir." The airman said to Jack O'Neill.

"SG-1 is not offworld." O'Neill said. The airman was looking up at him, waiting for a command. "Okay open the iris." He finally said.

The iris opened and two people came through the event horizon. It was a laughing Samantha Carter and a younger boy.

As Samantha saw the airmen's with the guns she looked around, puzzled.

"What's going on here? Put your weapons down airman." She told them. No-one moved. "That's an order." She added.

"Oh,excuse me, but you're not in the best position to orderanything." O'Neill said over the comm. Samantha looked up and met his gaze.

"Okay..." she began slowly. "What's going on here?"

"Maybeyoushould tellus." O'Neill replied. "Who are you?"

Samantha laughed.

"Oh that's really good. You weregonefor the last 15 years and askmewhoIam? That's interesting." She said, then sighed, resigned. "Well, I'm General Samantha Carter. And this is Justin Carter my son.Nowtell me what's going on." Samantha ordered.

........................

One hour later Samantha sat with Justin, General Hammond and the rest of SG-1 in the briefing room. O'Neill looked at them. ItwasSam and itwasn'tSam. She was as beautiful as always. A little bit older but still beautiful. And the young boy by her side looked very familiar to him. He was tall for his age with deep blue eyes and dark brown hair. He had Sam's smile.

"Okay, let me get this straight." O'Neill said.

"You say you come from our future. Right? And which year have you got?"

"Today is the 13.05.2017." Justin said.

"Oh. And you are?" O'Neill asked.

"Justin Daniel Carter." The young man said with a proud voice.

"And how did you get here?" General Hammond asked.

"I don't know." Sam said. She paused, thinking. She looked up at the people sat round the table. "Maybe solar flares, like 1969 or something. But I find the more important question to be how do we get back?" Samantha Carter asked.

"Don't worry mom." Justin said. "They'll come and get us, right?"

"I hope so honey."Samantha said.

"May I ask you a personal question?" Sam asked. She didn't know what to think. Another Samantha Carter around. And this time it was really her. Her in almost 20 years. She was a General and the leader of the SGC. She couldn'tbelieveit.

And it seemed that she has a son too. But Sam didn't see a wedding ring on her other self's finger.

Oh great so I'm a single mother. I wonder who the father is.

"Sure." Samantha smiled. She looked at her other self and smiled. She couldn't believe she was once thatinnocent. And she looked soyoungandhappy.

"You have a son but you are not married, right?" Sam said slowly. "Who's the father?" she asked. Samantha's smile vanished:thatwas one of the questions she wasn't looking forward to.

"No, I'm not married. Justin's father doesn't count.Believe me."

"Mom. This would be a perfect opportunity to tell themandme who my father is." Justin said.

"Justin, I won't discuss this with you now. Okay?" Samantha said in a strong voice.

"But Mom ...." Justin complained.

"Which part ofnot yetdidn't you get, Justin? I promise we'll talk about your father, butlater. Okay? Not yet. At the moment I really have other things to worry about apart from your father." Samantha started to get angry with her son despite the audience.

"Youalwayshave other thoughts in your head but him." Justin said with a sarcastic smile.

"Justin,later. And that's my last word. You've never met him; you can wait a few more hours." she told him, suddenly tired.

"Yeah as always." Justin mumbled.

Sam met Jack's puzzled gaze.

Oh great I'm a single mother and my son doesn't know his dad.

General Hammond broke through the deep silence that followed this little exchange. He cleared his throat

"SG-1 you are dismissed. Sergeant would you show our guests their rooms?"

"Of course General." Sergeant Myers said. Samantha and her son followed Sergeant Myers out of the briefing room.

"What do you think, Colonel?" General Hammond asked sternly.

"I don't know." O'Neill answered. He stuck his hands in his pockets. "Maybe what they sayisthe truth. And -"

"Theydidtell the truth. I have the test results now. This is definitely Samantha Carter. And well her son his DNA is similar with hers. So I think they're telling the truth." Doctor Fraiser said.

"Dr. Jackson, Teal'c you have a go to PJX-139 for this meeting with the Trirodas. This is too important to put behind. SG-4 will escort you. You are dismissed." Hammond ordered. Daniel and Teal'c left without another word.

"Well. Colonel, Major, I want you to keep an eye on our guests."

"Yes Sir." they said in union before they left the room. They went through the observation room.

"Sergeant, you're dismissed. We'll take this now." O'Neill said.

"Yes sir." The man nodded before he left the room.

"Sir, what are we doing here?" Sam asked.

"The General said we should keep an eye on our guests. Doyousee a better chance to spy on them like this?" He gave her one of his brightest smiles. She shook her head and they both sat down and watch on the monitor, seeing what Samantha and Justin were doing.

"Let me just put this volume up." O'Neill said, leaning forward.

In the VIP rooms.

"Mom?"

"What is it honey?"

"Why didn't you tell them who my dad is?" Justin asked. Samantha smiled at her son.

"It's not good to know too much about your future and..."

"Why didn't you tellme?" he asked.

Samantha stopped and took a deep breath.

"Why would you like to know now? You never missed him before."

"I didn't say Imissedhim. How could I? I don'tknowhim. But I'd like to know a little about him. If it's okay with you."

Sam nodded. "I'm sorry Justin I didn't think you could've missed a father figure in your life."

"Oh no, mom I haven't missed a father." Justin said. "How could I with Daniel, Teal'c and visits by uncle John, uncle Martouf and Grandpa ...but I wondered what Dad was like. How you met. You know ...somethings."

"Well, we met during work, Justin. He was... well, it's difficult to describe. He was handsome, brave and he had his own sense of humor. He could always make me smile." Samantha sat down on the bed and raised her hand to Justin. "Come here honey." Justin sat besides her on the edge of the bed. Samantha took his hand in hers. "He played hockey like you. It was his favorite sport. We worked for some time together and we had an affair. And he gave me you."

"Did you love him?"

"That'snot as easy, Justin. I cared a lot about your Dad. And yes, I loved him. Sometimes I think I'm stillinlove but he ... he didn't feel the same. One day I came to tell him about my pregnancy with you. But before I could say anything he told me our time together was a mistake. He told me that he was going to live with this other woman. She told him he had a child from her. So he quit, to live with her. How could I tell him about you when he turned me down? I wouldn't have begged to be with him. So I ... I let him go." Samantha squeezed his hand.

"Does that mean he doesn't know about me?" Justin asked, hurt.

"No, honey. He doesn't know. Would youlikehim to know? You're almost 13 years old. Old enough to decide."

Justin looked his mother. "Would you mind if I'dliketo meet him?" Samantha closed her eyes.

Of course I would but he was his father. That he didn't want me doesn't mean he didn't want his son.

"No. I promise, when we get back home. I'll send him a message."

"You think he'll see me?" Justin's voice was full of doubts.

"Of coursehe will. He'll love you. Like I do. Come on now, have a little sleep."

"Mom..?" he asked sleepily.

"Yeah?"

"What's his name?"

"Jack. His name is Jack and now sleep."

The Observation Room

Neither said a word. Sam and Jack were both to stunned about what they'd just heard.

Both sunk in their own thoughts.

Oh my god. I -she- have a child with Jack. And he lived with another woman.The man she loved turned her down.

Oh my god. I -he-have a child with Sam in the future and I didn't know it. And who to hell was uncle John?

Jack looked up and meet Sam's gaze.

"Maybe..." she said.

"Maybe?What maybe? You'll work with another Jack. You'll become close. And the kid's almost 13. You'll gave birth in almost two years." Jack said, thinking out loud.

"Yeah but..." Sam began, but was cut off.

"STARGATE ACTIVATION FROM OUTSIDE"

"Come on."

They headed towards the Gate room.

"Sir it'sanotherSG-1 code."

Jack rolled his eyes. "Open the iris. And inform General Hammond and our guests. I have the feelingthat'stheir driver."

"I'll get Samantha, Sir." Sam said.

The event horizon appeared and two men stepped through the gate. One of them was an older Jack O'Neill and the other one was unknown to Jack.

"Nowthiswill be funny." Jack muttered.

Sam, Samantha and Justin arrived at the observation room.

"Mom, look it's uncle John." Justin said, exited

Samantha smiled at her son. "Yeah honey."

"It's okay airmen. Lower your guns. These are friends." O'Neill said.

Sam, Samantha, Justin and O'Neill went down to the Gate room.

Justin ran to John and hugged him tight.

"Hey sport watcha doing? Tara missed her friend." John Crichton said.

"Oh my god, John!" Sam gasped before she stepped toward him.

"Hey, Sam. Nice to see you again!" He smiled and they hugged.

"But how -" Sam began. "I thought you were dead... "

"That's a long story." He told her as they released each other from the hug. "I'll tell you in one year. Ipromise." He changed the subject, looking at Samantha directly. "You scared us, Sammie. Daniel and Teal'c were really terrible. Aeryn almost shot them. By the way, is it okay if Justin spends his holidays with us? Tara gets really impatient." He smiled.

"Oh Mom. Please let me go. I would like to visit aunt Aeryn and the others." Justin said, turning to his mother.

"Okay." Samantha said. "But, John if you cause any trouble, you'll be a dead man! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am". He saluted her.

Samantha ignored the other man. Jonathan hadn't said a word.

"Soyou'rewhat going to be like in 15 years?" Jack remarked to Jonathan.

He smiled. "Yeah. Handsome as always."

"Jack was on earth when you disappeared. He offered his help. He meant you wouldn't shoot me if I were in his company." John said jokily.

Samantha watched Jonathan carefully. "Why are you on earth? Did something happen on Edora?" She asked, confused. He opened his mouth to reply but John interrupted him.

"We're stuck here for the next 2 days, Sammie. The next solar flare for our time will come in exactly 49 ½ hours".

"Lets go to a comfortable room." Sam said.

"Oh yeah lets go to the cafeteria." John said with shining eyes. Samantha laughed.

"Let me guess. You've eaten foodcubes for the last time?" She said.

John put an arm around her waist. "Sammie, let's just say I'd kill for a beer, pizza and chocolate."

Three hours later

"Where are our guests, Major?" O'Neill asked.

"Last time I checked, John and Justin were watching a baseball game in the VIP room. Samantha was asleep in her room. And Jonathan was in the Cafeteria." Sam said. "Do you think he knows?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think he did. I can still count. And..." He stopped as he saw a very angry Jonathan O'Neill heading along the corridors to Samantha's VIP quarters.

"Okay,nowit'll bereallyinteresting. You wanna come?" he asked heading toward the Observation room. They arrived just in time to see Jonathan step towards Samantha's door. Jack dismissed the Sergeant again and turned up the volume.

VIP ROOM

Jonathan sat down on the bed. He trailed his fingertips over her cheek.

"Sam, Hey Sam wake up." Samantha stirred.

"Mmhhh. Don't wanna wake up." she mumbled.

"Come on, Sam. We need to talk." He said, a little louder.

Samantha opened her eyes slowly.

"Jack, what are you doing in here?" she asked, confused as she sat up.

"Is he mine?" he asked suddenly.

Sam opened her mouth but she didn't speak.

"Answer me Samantha. Is he mine?" Jonathan asked sternly.

"You have no right to ask, Jack."

"Hell, I have every right, and you know it!"

"You have no rights on me - or on him Jack. He's my son. And get out of my room.&127 She ordered.

"No I won't. Why didn't youtellme?"

Samantha laughed sarcastically. She threw back the sheets of the bed.

"How could I? The day I was going to tell you, you told me you were going to live with Laira.Now leave. Take it as an order. Colonel." she shouted.

"Yeah, bet that pleased you. To order your ex CO. If you had told me I would've found a way. I..."

"You would havewhat, Jack? You said our time together was amistake. And that you'll live with the woman who's carrying your child. You made yourself very clear that you didn't wantme. I decided that I didn't want you because of the child. And that's it." She turned around and put her arms around her body.

"Sam, I just decided so because of your career. Did youreallythink Ididn't want you?"

He stood up and walked behind her.

"I couldn't face it. To be around you but not together. So I decided to leave for Edora."

"You broke my heart Jack O'Neill. And now you stand here and wantwhat?What, Jack? Myforgiveness?What?!" she asked, trying to keep her tears under control.

"No, but when I came back to earth and heard what happened, all I could think was that I'd lost you and..."

Samantha stopped him.

"You lost me14 years ago, Jack. Nottwo days ago." For the next few minutes neither of them spoke a word.

Finally Jonathan spoke again.

"Does he know?"

"Yeah. He asked about his dad yesterday. He wants to meet you. I ... I said I'd send a message to you. But I swear Jack if you hurt my son I'll kill youmyself. "

"I wouldn't hurt my son, Sam. For gods sake, I'm hisfather." Samantha turned to face him.

"You'renothis father Jack. You were there when we made him but you are not his father. He doesn't need one. He has Daniel, Teal'c and he spent all summer holidays with the Tok'ra. He also spent a lot of time with John on Moya.He doesn't need you."

Jonathan turned pale.

"You let my child spent time with Marty and his friends?" he asked calmly.

"Yes, I let him stay with the Tok&127ra. He's also spent some time with Thor. What's your point, Jack?"

"My point? You let my son spend months away from home - to spend time withaliens?"

"Justgo, Jack. Please." Samantha whispered.

"Don't you want to know why I'm on earth?" he asked suddenly.

"Why?" Sge replied, uninterested.

"Laira's dead. She died one year ago. I decided to live with Jocelin on earth." he said.

"Oh, Jack, I'm sorry for you."Samantha gently touched his arm.

"It's okay Sam. I'm over it. You know I didn't live with her like ...well, you know, like two people in love. We justlived together." He said.

Samantha had a puzzled look on her face. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to think I wouldn't care. Ialways haveSam. I love you. I couldn't have something with Laira because of you. It felt like I was betraying you. And I just couldn't do it." He said. Then he stopped, considering his next words. "Sam, do you think there would be a second chance for us?" he asked quietly. Unsure. Sam looked at him, surprised.

"You love me?" she asked, incredulous.

"Of course I do! What the hell did you think?" he asked, exasperated.

"What was Isupposedto think? You never said it before."

"I thought you knew. Ishowedyou." He said, then repeated his earlier question. "What, do you think thereisa second chance for us?"

Their gaze meet and Jack reached his hand to touch her cheek.

"I don't know, Jack. So many things have happened. What if we..." Jonathan stopped her by capturing her lips with his. Samantha put her arms around him and held him close.

"I missed you so much, honey." Jonathan gasped between kisses.

"I missed you too, Jack." Jonathan took her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and lowered himself over her.

"I still love you Sam. I have since a long time. I always will love you. This isn't just about sex. It never was. It's love. "

They removed their clothes exploring each other's body. Samantha moaned as Jonathan kissed his way down her body.

"God Jack, please don't stop..." Samantha moaned as he entered her clit with his tongue.

....................

Jack turned out the monitor to give them a little privacy.

"Well, that was really interesting..." he said, letting out a breath he hadn't realised he had been holding.

Very clever sentence Jack, he thought.

Sam stood up. " I ... I think I'll go to ... umm to do whatever." she almost whispered.

"Sam wait." He said, catching her hand. "Don't you think we should talk about this?" Jack asked

"What is there to talk about?" She asked.

"Sam that's ridiculous. You can't be upset with me about things Ihaven't done yet?" he said.

"And that's the point.Youhaven't done it yet.Lairaalready has the child by now. Don't you see that? And just think about all theotherconsequences this will have. Now that weknowour future it'll change. For better or for worse. That's not for sure. And I..."

Jack decided she had said enough. He grabbed her arms and pushed her to the wall. Her arms above her head. She breathed heavily

"Stop it. Now. Their future will not happen. We can change it. For the better. And I don't want to make the same mistakes."

Their gaze met and Jack moved his lips towards hers.

"Like I said. I love you Sam." Her eyes opened in shock. "I always have, since you challenged me to that arm wrestling thing. My love for you has grown over the years. It still does.You're my reason to live, Sam. I love you," he whispered before his lips meet hers in a tender kiss.

After some moments he pulled back lightly to see her face. She still looked surprised.

"I don't know what to say. Except I love you too, Jack and don't youdareleave me, ever." She mumbled against his lips.

"Yes Ma'am". He said with a smile before they kissed again.

Thankfully nobody entered the observation room for the next few hours.

Several hours later.

"Uncle John?"

"Yeah sport?" John said during his exercises in the gym.

"Is this Jack O'Neill my father?" Justin asked with a nervous voice. John stopped exercising. And looked Justin deep in the eyes.

"What do you think?"

"Well, I'd say he is. I have spoken with Mom about him and she said his name's Jack. And I think he looks familiar to me. Almostsimilar. Do you know him?"

John nodded.

"Yeah, I know him. He's a nice guy. I like him. But I really think you should talk to your Mom Justin, especially because he didn't know of Karen..."

.................

In the Cafeteria

Jonathan O'Neill sad in the cafeteria deep sunk in his thoughts. Staring in the cup of coffee before him. He looked up as someone sat in front of him. It was Justin. Jonathan didn't say a word.

"So you're my father." Justin said, straight out.

Jonathan had to clear his throat before he could say anything.

"Yes, I am. Is it good or bad?" he asked, concerned.

"I don't know. I don't knowyou. But I will tell you something. So just listen okay?" Justin waited till Jonathan nodded. "Good. You may be my father, but I don't really need you. I have a lot of what - what does Mom call it - father figures. The closest to a father for me is Uncle John. I'm not a normal kid. I've spent half my life on other planets. And I don't want you to hurt my Mom. I know you didn't know of my existence, and I knew the reason for this. So maybe we... maybe we could start being friends?" Justin whispered eventually.

Jonathan didn't know what to say.

Suddenly a small smile reached his lips. This was his son. The son of him and the woman he loved most in the world. Hell, the whole universe.

He looked at the handsome young man in front of him and has never felt so proud in his whole life. He reached a hand toward Justin. Justin took it.

"Well then Justin, we'll be friends at first but maybe father and son later. I understand your emotions for your other father figures. And especially to John. I always liked him. I think all we need is time. I don't want to push you. I promise. And I also promise I want hurt your Mom. Deal?"

Justin gave Jonathan one of his first real smiles. A smile so similar to his.

"Deal."

............

21 hours before leaving

"General Hammond sir. There's a guest in the briefing room for you, SG-1 and our guests." A young airman said.

"Who is it, Airman?" The general asked.

"I'd say it's an Asgard General."

"Okay." General Hammond said. "Please inform Colonel O'Neill and the others."

The group arrived in the briefing room; Thor already sat at the table.

"Please sit down. General Carter I'm pleased to see you again." Thor said.

"I'm glad to see you.... wait. I'm not a General at this time. That means you're the Thor from my timeline." Thor nodded.

"That's right, Samantha. I great you John Crichton, and also the SG-1 team." he said.

At this moment Justin arrived in the room.

"I see you've grown since we last met, Justin Carter." Thor said.

"Yeah. Mom feeds me with all those vegetables. They kinda work, I think. Watcha doin' here, Thor?"

"Well, it's important you immediately return to your timeline. General Carter it is very important. So I have cone back to pick you up. We can't wait until tomorrow. John Crichton, Samantha Carter, once you two had done me a great favor. Now it's time for me to return it." Thor said in a proud voice.

Samantha and John exchanged a quick look. "That's not necessary Thor, we'd do it again without a doubt." John said.

Thor gave him his kind of smile.

"Well I think it is. So just hear me out. Please. At first I didn't want you both to put all your hope in this. Nothing is for sure. I believe we have found them."

"What?" John and Samantha asked in union. With pale faces.

"We found your children. But the Asgard can't interact because of the interplanetary rules. So I will take you back."

"But Thor all these years we thought they were dead. I meanhow?" John asked, surprise and joy in his voice.

"That's difficult to explain, just say we know the residence of a human female and a sebacean-human-hybrid male."

"Wait a second -whatchildren?" Jack asked, puzzled.

"Six years ago. My daughter and John's son where kidnapped by a crazy PK General. We searched for years but the UT are great so we stopped."

"Mom, does that mean Karen comes back?" Justin whispered.

Samantha took her son in a strong embrace. A single tear escaped her eye.

"I hope so, Justin. I really hope so." she whispered back.

The others put two and two together finally Sam spoke.

"Let me guess. Justin is a twin?" she asked.

"Yeah, he is. His sister is Karen Christine Carter."

Jonathan stood up. &127Now that's really great Sam. Twins and you never said asingle word. Really, could you..."

He was interrupted by a strong ray of light that appeared in the room. As it ended three other people stood in the room. Daniel, Teal'c and Aeryn Sun.

"Well, it's getting pretty close in here." Jack mumbled under his breath.

"I have no energy to return to our timeline in the next 2 hours so I have brought your friend." Thor said. "So you can plan your mission. I will leave now. I shall call you when we can go." Thor told them before he disappeared. John stood up and embraced the tall black haired woman. Daniel and Teal'c went to General Carter.

"It's good to see you again, Sam. You all right?" Daniel asked concerned.

Samantha smiled at him. "Yeah. I'm good, but what are you doing here?"

"We are here to help you to rescue your children, Samantha." Teal'c said in his usual voice.

"Thank you so much." Samantha said, tears standing out in her eyes once more.

"Excuse me, General Carter, but would you mind introducing us to your friends?" General Hammond asked. "No Sir, excuse me. You know Teal'c and Daniel. This is Aeryn Sun, she is John's mate and a friend of mine. Hopefully she will be also be a friend of yours. In time." Samantha said, somewhat diplomatically.

"I couldn't believe you had twins without telling me." Jonathan said.

Samantha rolled her eyes.

"For crying out loud,get over itJack." she said angrily.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! You..."

"Oh Jack shut up. We have other things in our minds now." Aeryn Sun said before she hugged Sam. "It's nice to see you again Aeryn Sun. Don't tell me you've marriedhim! You could've done better you know." Jonathan smiled as Aeryn hugged him before she took a step back.

"You know Jack, it's not easy to look after him - he's always in trouble."

"Yeah but..."

"Shut up Jack. We have a mission to plan."

"That's enough, Could someone please let me finish soon..."

"Well I think you have something to discuss. I will leave you alone now." General Hammond said with an almost hidden smile.

"Thank you sir." General Carter said in a warm voice.

"Did you miss to mention it some hours ago, Sam? Didn't you think this could be important for me to know? Is there maybe something else you will tell me?" Jonathan asked, angry.

"Look, Jack I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but Karen - well, she disappeared so long ago. I never thought that there'd be a chance to get her and Jake back. And I didn't think it was so important to tell you. You actually never met her, so you wouldn't miss anything - okay?" Samantha said flatly. She was exhausted. She turned to Aeryn.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" she asked. Aeryn gave one of her brilliant smiles.

"They're are on a Gammak base near Affra so D'Argo and Chiana are there to collect some information. Tara is with Jacob. I wouldn't want to take her with us. The plan is we go blow up this base get our kids and get the hell out."

"You sure that's not one of Johns plans?" Samantha asked jokily. They both laughed.

"Here Sam, I brought you some of my clothes." Aeryn smiled, handing over the garments.

"Let me guess - some of the newest PK fashion?"

...............

Two hours later

Sam , Jack and General Hammond stood in the briefing room. Their guests were ready to leave. Aeryn Sun, Justin and John Crichton left an hour ago so there was just Jonathan and Samantha left.

"We wanted to thank you." Samantha said. "For believing us and not throwing us into jail and throwing away the key!" She smiled.

"Oh you're welcome. Just send us a message before your next visit so we can book a the ten cent tour!"

O'Neill said, smiling.

"That'll be no problem, I have your phone number." Jonathan said, Sam and Samantha sharing a secret smile.

"Well then, we wish you good luck for your mission. And hope you will be successful." Sam said. Sam and Jack looked on with a smile at how Jonathan held Samantha's hand.

"Yeah. "

"Bye." A moment later the great light ray appeared again. And Samantha and Jonathan disappeared.

"So Major," Jack said with a smile. "What are you doing for your downtime?" Sam smiled.

"Well, actually I have no plans. Didyouhave any suggestions?" Jack took Sam in his arms and looked deeply into her eyes..

"Well, now that you mention it ...."

Their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

Maybe they changed their future and maybe not. But that didn't matter now.

All that mattered now was their new love.

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to PhoebeADA